Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Resurgence 002: The Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Resurgence 002: The Past Empty
PostSubject: Resurgence 002: The Past   Resurgence 002: The Past EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 11:29

Dawn slowly crept up on him like a lion creeps on her prey. As he realized this he pulled out the map and notice that he had a little ways to go before he arrived in the village. He placed the fire, that he had kept running, out with water and then stood upright. A gentle breeze came and lifted the long brown locks of hair that he had. He looked down upon the headband with crest of the leaf village imprinted on it's metal core.
"Uchiha... Hayabusa" He said to himself as he continued walking towards his destination.

About an hour later he arrived at a large granite wall with a sandy flooring. He wondered where the sand came from but decided not to let something so trivial bother him. Holding at the front of the gate where two guards. Both same height and same eyes color and same auburn hair. Twins. He wasn't to far off when one of the guards spotted him.
"State your business." One of the guards said. Yukimura surveyed his gear. A village Flak Jacket along with the face of a beast on his head band.
"I'm looking for Hayabusa." Yukimura said with his calm demeanor. The twins looked at each other and shared a laughed.
"No one see's Hayabusa without proper paper work." The one on the right said. Yukimura handed them his ninja credentials it was the only sort of I.D he had. Though he didn't really know how much good it would do. The one who held the I.D laughed then looked up in shock.
"Wait, it's really you. So the Senju are still alive." He said. Yukimura was in shock. His surname was questioned even at the inn. Was his family that close to extinction.
"Right this way Yukimura." The guard said.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 002: The Past   Resurgence 002: The Past EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 11:31

Resurgence 002: The Past Beast_10
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 002: The Past   Resurgence 002: The Past EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 12:32

Hayabusa sat at his office, being yelled at by Ayane.
“Hayabusa… seriously… you don’t send random people… it should’ve been a group decision. Yukimura is one thing… but this Shadow guy?”
“Why is Yukimura any different? Because you know him? The others don’t.”
“YES because I know him.”
“Well, I KNOW Shadow… that should be enough. Look, if there is anyone here with trust issues, it should be me. Drop it…” he said as he continued doing his Village Leader work. At his side was the Kinjutsu Scroll as he waited for his friend to arrive.
“Hayabusa… this is ob…” before then, a shadow appeared before him. A masked man with a dark purple cloak stood before them. He stood up as his mask evolved into nothing but an ear piece.
“Lord Hayabusa…” Gin said.
“Yes?”
“The special guest you were waiting for has arrived.”
“Well… bring him in.” he said. He nodded, bowed, and appeared before Yukimura and the other men.
“Lord Hayabusa is ready for you…” he said as he led the way. He opened the double doors, allowing Yukimura in. Hayabusa stood up, slightly bowing. Ayane waved slightly to him. Hayabusa put his hand out, beckoning him to sit.
“Yukimura… my apologies for my friend, Shadow…” he took the Kinjutsu scroll and handed it to Yukimura. “I would venture to say this belongs to you.”
“HAYA!”
“Ayane, it is his decision…” he began. He looked at him. “I hope you will accept my proposal of refuge here. We have masks underway, for I also want to extend a hand to you being apart of our organization as one of eight councilmen. Gesshoku Akatsuki. Secondly, upon that… we as a village and organization need money. Shadow came up with the idea of using that scroll as a bargaining chip, granted you get what you need out of it, and you agree, of course…”
[315|315]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 002: The Past   Resurgence 002: The Past EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 13:23

A sea of fragments flooded his mind. This girl... that man... that scroll. Some how they were all linked. This shadow? Who was that. Yukimura was indeed confused on what was going on.
"What is My Decision. Who are you? How do you know me?" A child stared into the eyes of the two adults in front of him.
"I'm sorry. I have no recollection of memory. A voice guided me to you, And said finding you will find my purpose." Yukimura handed him his I.D Credentials.
"Whatever you know of me I must know. What does this scroll have to do with me? My surname Senju what do you know of it?" He said drowning Hayabusa in questions.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 002: The Past   Resurgence 002: The Past EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 14:29

The two of them looked at each other. Hayabusa looked back at him.
“Are you serious?” he said. “That’s… just something else to add to my to do list… work on mind healing…” Hayabusa sighed.
“You…go by the name of Sanada Yukimura. You were raised in Konoha… but you aren’t quite sure where you were actually born. Your bloodline… Senju, which I personally just discovered, is of Konoha decent. You’ve recently had a loss, if I recall correctly. You made a plan… one that involved stealing that scroll from the village, which I suggest you do not go back to. You and I have been on many missions together… two peas in a pod. Ayane has accompanied us most of the time.” He continued.
“That scroll in your hand… it house Forbidden Jutsu of Konoha. I suggest you read through it now and learn any interesting ones you may, for if you agree, the scroll will be sold for a decent price.” Hayabusa stood up, and looked out the window. He began thinking about how Yukimura wanted him to kill him. That was going to be hard to explain. “There are more details that can be filled in later… whenever you need to know something, just ask. I am your best friend, after. Just know… I know little about your distant past. I can push you towards things you wanted in the future, though.” He read on the Senju a bit, and he always planned to make Yukimura better. He turned back to Yukimura.
“Here’s the deal… you picked a perfect time to lose your memory… a fresh start here. A person of power. A major player in decision making and the future of this village. There will be statues to honor your input. So… here you stand before me, a Missing Nin…” Hayabusa took his hand and held it out. “Give us your burden. Become apart of the Gesshoku movement. Chances are, we are all you have. The past you planned to come to this village… that was simply a few days ago…”
Hayabusa would wait for the acceptance.
“Excellent… well then… you are a Genin… let’s change this, shall we?” Hayabusa took out one of the Yellow Flash’s Kunai. “Shadow gave this to me. Hold it… it is very important. This is your Mission as Chuunin.” Hayabusa would wrap the scroll in a box to conceal it, and return it to Yukimura. “Keep this safe as you travel to two countries. One being Iwa... there is a temple that you should experience…” Hayabusa knew in order for this Senju to reach his highest potential. “Surviving that is your first mission… then, you are to go to Kumo and seek and audience with the richest man of the village at exactly noon, four days from now. EXACTLY. After that point, you will be Chuunin of the Gesshoku Village… do you accept?”
[482|797]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 002: The Past   Resurgence 002: The Past EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 15:19

He moved a brown lock of hair from his eyes and placed it behind his head. He looked on the desk of Hayabusa and saw a village head band with the beast symbol on it. Just then he remembered the headband he held in his pocket. He withdrew it and looked closely at the metal realizing that those ninja were from the leaf village.
"That's why-" He said to himself. He walked to the desk of Hayabusa and grabbed the Beast Village Head band and began tying it over his forehead.
"Yukimura Sanada" He said to himself. "Not Senju." There seemed to be no true relation to him and the Senju Clan as of yet so there was no real point of claiming himself a Senju.
"Mission Accepted." He said as he walked out of the room leaving Ayane and Hayabusa to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 002: The Past   Resurgence 002: The Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Resurgence 002: The Past
Page 1 of 1