Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Forging Progress (12: 00 PM)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Forging Progress (12: 00 PM)  Empty
PostSubject: Forging Progress (12: 00 PM)    Forging Progress (12: 00 PM)  EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 11:00

Asura had returned back to SHinkoku for a few days, resting up after the trip into HOly country. He had checked in with Boss Byakko and Vidav, informing them of his progress. The only reason he had came back was due to incoming orders from Hayabusa. About damn time.

Before he went-- he made his way into the Naraka Caves, and sought out his old friend-- the stuffy old tiger of the forge Asura called "Vulcan". ALready as he entered the forge, he saw his friend hammering away at some metal, making a new series of goods. The heat of the forge was as warm as ever since lava boiled below it as it hung in the cavern.

As he entered, he found the large humanoid tiger put down his hammer and wiped some sweat from his brow.

"I didn't know tigers sweat," Asura teased lightly.

The tiger glanced at Asura and spat in an opposite direction. "You're lucky I don't kill you for not being here more often, ya little punk." he growled.

"Wow, no swearing..." Asura said with a whistle of impression. "You must have missed me."

The tiger growled and showed his sharp teeth. "Shut up and get your tail over here, cub. "

The display of weapons forged was indeed impressive, even more so, the collection of raw materials that he had gathered during Asura's absence in the other countries. "YOu better appreciate this, " he said as he pulled out the materials. "I had to get these with great effort and sacrifice. "

"I do appreciate it , Vulcan," Asura said and gave a bow of his head. "I owe you one."

"You owe me a hundred for this..." he said and pulled oout a pair of tongs to hold the Taiyoinium ore-- the ore found only in Shinkoku so far. "I had to cancel a hot date with a real wildcat to get this. "

Asura smirked, seeing the scorching hot ore. "YOu're right. Next time Ravana has one of his harem urges... I'll bring you along," Asura semi-joked and patted the giant cat on the back. "Still, i do appreciate this man. "

With that, Asura took up the new materials and proceeded to work on some of his gear.

The following items are harvested: Taiyouinium Ore + , + Diamond + , + Spirinium Ore +, + Ruby + " (12: pm harvested for Taiyouinium Ore)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Forging Progress (12: 00 PM)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forging Progress (12: 00 PM)    Forging Progress (12: 00 PM)  EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 13:08

Asura took this time to craft some more materials -- shuriken to aid in his shuriken jutsu. He used the rare metals of the mines, the Spirium to create a powerful weapon of the material. He also used the matierla to create a sword-- something he could give to someone seeking to use it.

Crafted following materials.

Spirium Ingots: 1 ore > 10 ingots. Total of 20 in storage now.

+ Shuriken Recipe + X 3
x Creates a basic shuriken, but with added ingots—it can be styled into a more waved or curved shape, even with more points for extra damage.
+ Material Cost: +2 "Spirium" Ingot (Max: 2)
+ Damage: "X" per Shuriken.
+ Amount: -1 Ingot = x10 Items

Amount made-- Soul Shuriken  | DMG = 30% Sanity and Int. (Made 60 Soul Shuriken)

Duel-Kusarigama/ Kama
A duel weapon that is constructed of two smaller scythes, 1 foot handle with curved blades for each hand. Attached to the handles at the bottom is a steel chain that connects the two together. A versatile weapon that allows both melee and range combat. Also capable of tying up enemies.
P. effect: ---
Effect: 30 DMG + Bind STR = 250
Blue Print: X3 Spirium Ingots  + 2 Gem slots optional (Using 1 Ruby)

Created the following---
Type

Suzaku Wings

>A style of a duel Kusarigama, mixed with a brilliant silver metal that glows when held. Accents of gold and red are made into the edges of the curved blade-- ruby embedded into the blades. The weapon resembles more like swords with a chain attached to the base of each-- but acts more as kusarigama from the curve of the blade.  The blade itself is sharp but has an almost wing/feather design to them. They are designed from an artistic representation of phoenix wings and made by a clan that reveres the legendary bird. While reliable tools for a shinobi to slice and tie up enemies with the attached chain-- it also contains a forbidden power that is said to be the purest form of fire in existence... A weapon as beautiful as it is deadly.
Type: Martial
P.Effect: +10 Dex, +8 BRW.
Damage:  DMG = 45% of Soul (Int + Sanity)  + Bind STR = 250 + Katon DMG/Resistance +115% (x1.15)
Sealed Jutsu Inside:

Materials used : SPirium Ingot X 3, 1 Ruby.

+ Technique Release +
x The item now release the powers of a certain techniques. But they are limited.
+ Effect: Release a B rank (Ninjutsu or Genjutsu) sealed within.
+ Restrictions: Cannot be Clone Type & Must be known by Creator.
+ Price: 40,000 Ryo

Remaining ( 11 Spirium Ingots)
Back to top Go down

Forging Progress (12: 00 PM)
Page 1 of 1