Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Tiger's New Stripes (Blacksmith Forging Topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Tiger's New Stripes (Blacksmith Forging Topic)  Empty
PostSubject: The Tiger's New Stripes (Blacksmith Forging Topic)    The Tiger's New Stripes (Blacksmith Forging Topic)  EmptySat Jun 10 2017, 21:04

The last thing Asura wanted to do after his hellish training with Ravana was lifting something heavy and smashing it into something hard.

The pun of it was interesting as Asura had would of liked that for something different, but right now, he had other work to do that he didn't wanna risk passing out of.

Working with the grumpy Vulcan to earn his chance to work in his forge. With plenty of item ideas he wanted to create. In the depths of the Naraka Caves, Asura met with the hulking orange blacksmith tiger who hammered away at his crafts. The ring of metal and stone was a constant chime in the caves as hot lava bubbled below and flowed through a part of the forge.

The heat barely bothered Asura, but after the ache to his muscles, even he was feeling overheated by the sensations he had.

"LIke I said, no place for cubs in here," Vulcan growled, seeing the clear fatigue on Asura's face from his training. "If you are not up for it, you should just go home. "

Asura grumbled at this. "And miss out on the chance to show you up? As if..." he replied and walked over to the work bench. "How about you drop the attitude and listen for me for a change?"

"When you start growing whiskers, sure..." he replied, but listened regardless.

Pulling out a scroll, Asura drew one of the work benches forward and sat himself at a nearby desk. Opening it, he revealed the other diagrams he made. Several items were present around the table but he used the materials he had on hand to make what he needed. He had everything he needed. A smelter, a stone wheel-- the materials to manipulate the ore and fuse them into a new shape. Now he just needed the clay for the mold.

"Where is the clay for the molding?" Asura asked.

"Oh, that... It should be in the space under my tail right here," The tiger replied as he hammered away at a battleaxe.

Asura lifted his head up as for a second he took the tiger's words for truth. "Oh you're hilarious. I'm sure all the ladies love your sense of humor..." Asura commented.

The tiger growled with a snort as he hammered the axe again. "HEh, I impress them more with my vigor and hard grinding. I'll explain it to you more when your older," he replied with a lewd smirk.

Asura just shook his head. Between Ravana and this guy he was drowning in testosterone. "Oh god, I miss Aki. At least she was tactful!" Asura replied.

With the ore in hand, he used the smelter nearby-- the one Vulcan wouldn't bite his head off for using, to melt the metals into something different. Using it, he could make more. With the metal forged, he began to work on the materials.

First was one of the footwear he made-- a form of guard worn over the upper part of the foot, and using cloth to wrap around the sole for support. While the front of the foot was still covered, the metal end of the wrappings covered the front. It made it both speedy and strong for physical blows.

The next piece he made was one he was particularly proud of. A pair of bracers he drawn out. While the top was in fact a wrist guard of metal, the bottom and rest was cloth-- but the cloth had inscribed upon it a special jutsu formula. Almost akin to summoning seals and the same one he had on his shoulder. It was marked with a shuriken. It was designed to allow the user to summon ninja tools, free of any kind of chakra and in an instant.

It was times like this, that Asura was thankful that Roku drilled the study of sealing jutsu into him. While he didn't listen to it all, some of it sunk in enough to try some experiments to his liking.

All he could do now after his rigorous work with the metal and forging them into the right shape-- was to wait for them to cool.

"Why the hell would you use cloth items for armors?" Vulcan asked. The giant tiger came looming over the boy's shoulders to see his finished work for the day.

Asura shrugged but knew the answer. "I prefer lighter armors and equiptment," Asura explained. "I value mobility and dexterity as the faster move often wins the match."

The giant tiger took amused as he twitched his whiskers. While still young and learning the craft, his design of the metals was actually sharp and elegant. The finished product would actually look rather good in the end.

"I'll admit, cub. You are not without talent," the tiger said. "I'll see what i can do to touch em up if you like. "

Asura smirked at the tiger, seeing how he softened up. "Aww, you really do have a heart." he replied.

The tiger cast him a grumpy look and showed his teeth. "Shut up, brat. NOw get the hell out of my forge before I change my mind."

Despite his crude attitude, Asura smiled. With a wipe of his brow after a hard day, Asura waved goodbye and left the forge. As he left, Vulcan looked back at the pieces Asura made. He couldn't help but admire the materials and work he made.

"Heh, not bad runt."

End Thread.

909 Exp.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Tiger's New Stripes (Blacksmith Forging Topic)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's New Stripes (Blacksmith Forging Topic)    The Tiger's New Stripes (Blacksmith Forging Topic)  EmptySat Jun 10 2017, 22:29

923 Ryo total payment.

Items used:
+ Gold Ore +
x The brightly colored metal shines with beauty but heavy to use for battle. So its used for jewelry in order to show beauty in the villages.
+ Effect: +6 P.Effect
+ Price: 5,000 Ryo

Turned into Gold Ore X 6

Blue prints:

Temple Wraps :
Place: Feet
Near bear footed, these light weighted metallic wraps secure and protect the soles of one's feet and the top of the foot. Part of a sacred garb, it flows with divine energy to make the wearer more agile and stronger. The metallic part makes kicks hit harder.
P. Effect: + --
(Blue Print: 1 X Ingot + 1 Gem slot optional)
Ingots uses . Gold X 3 (added via the Workbench)

Scroll Wristband
A wrapping worn around the wrists of the Shinobi. Inside under the wrists, jutsu formulas are scribbled onto the bindings. Uses of them allows one to freely trigger summoning jutsu of ninja tools.

Placement: Wrist
Effect: + ---- + Negate Summoning cost for Tool and weapon.
Blue Print (X1 Ingot + 1 Gem Slot Optional)

Ingots used Gold X 3 (added via the Workbench)

Finished Product:

+Golden Temple Wraps+
Place: Feet
>Near bear footed, these light weighted metallic wraps secure and protect the soles of one's feet and the top of the foot. Part of a sacred garb, it flows with divine energy to make the wearer more agile and stronger. The metallic part makes kicks hit harder.
P. Effect: + 8 Strength, +10 Dexterity  
(Materials made: 1 X Ingot (2/6 extra from smelter) + 1 Gem slot empty) (3 gold ingots total)

+Golden Scroll Wristband+
>A wrapping worn around the wrists of the Shinobi. Inside under the wrists, jutsu formulas are scribbled onto the bindings. Uses of them allows one to freely trigger summoning jutsu of ninja tools.

Effect: +18 Dex  & Negate Summoning cost for Tool and Weapon.
Materials Made: 1 X Ingot (2/6 extra from smelter) + 1 Gem slot empty) (3 gold ingots total)
Back to top Go down

The Tiger's New Stripes (Blacksmith Forging Topic)
Page 1 of 1