Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A full on deal...too good to be true.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

A full on deal...too good to be true. Empty
PostSubject: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 22:23

Within the sandy location Grave continued to watch over the Suna village for a while on the outskirts.

Grave: "Hard to believe...I cannot go back there again huh?"

Phantom: "First off, you took up a mission to rob the Suna Leader...or kage for that matter to obtain knowledge for another. From what I read about your mission log though."

Grave remained quiet and then thoughts of the two that were walking down the dirt route came to mind. Smirking under his mask he just tilted his head while holding onto his blade by his left side.

Grave: "Indeed...good times I say...hey so we should be ready to go here soon if anything buuuut you okay if we take some visitors."

Phantom would look up at Grave whom was hiding behind a mask and confused by what he meant by visitors.

Phantom: "Do I wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 22:37

Fuu was running along on the edge of the village when she spotted a familiar masked man, She paused to let Reo catch up to her and looked on at him. It was the same man that she had seen on her way home, how odd. She dicided that it was probably safe to talk to him since he didn't try and kill them the last time she had seen him.

"Hey mister Mask guy, nice to see you again!" She waved at him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 22:46

Turning his attention over the female that was coming along, Grave pointed at her then sighed at phantom.

Grave: "See new friends."

Phantom blinked confused again and turned to the female that waved at Grave but only he knew something was up. As Phantom kept his eyes only seen never his face he tried to think of a way to go unnoticed without looking. Grave on the other hand waved and came walking over to the female.

Grave: "Hiya, seems you been busy with things huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 22:54

Fuu nodded "Yep We're training for the Chunin Exam, I'm running laps around the village" She put a thumb to her chest with a big smile on her face. "I'm gonna be the Top ninja, and maybe my teammate will be able to keep up if we train together. He'll probably catch up eventually"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 23:03

Grave was unaware of the chunin exams it had been a while since they were hosted. Seeing this as a good time as any. Grave nodded to this and turned over to her.

Grave: "Training to become a top ninja...well in that case...why not you and your teammate come with me I know a place you can train easily. What do you say about that?"

Phantom looked over at Grave and shook his head thinking how bad an idea this was going to become.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 23:08

Fuu thought for about oh, maybe ten seconds, that's about how long it took for Reo to catch up to her huffing behind her. "Reo, this guy says he knows a place where we can train really good. also I can tell he's cool cause we ran into us on the road one time and he seems nice but, I'll only go with you if you tell me what your name is because then you wouldn't be a stranger anymore and then I wouldn't be wondering off with a stranger" her logic was infallible~.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 23:25

Nodding to this Grave only kept his mask on and smile under it as he bowed then lifting his hands to the air in the fashion of Praise the sun (Dark Souls look it up if you don't know it.)

Grave: "My name is Tazeo, The TroubleMaker of Time! now follow me!"

He would turn around weaving his hand seals placing them on the ground and simply say, "Open" As a black vortex would open up slowly.

Grave: "Come on this way..."

Phantom first shrugged jumping in first, then Grave had his hand open to the next two to jump in."
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 23:28

Reo looked like he was going to disagree but Fuu didn't give him the chance she ran forward into the gate holding his hand and shouting. "To adventure and training!"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 23:30

Jumps in after they do and just shrugs as the portal closes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A full on deal...too good to be true.   A full on deal...too good to be true. Empty

Back to top Go down

A full on deal...too good to be true.
Page 1 of 1