Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} Empty
PostSubject: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyFri Sep 16 2016, 16:23

Kokoro opened her eyes. She felt a cold embrace of nothingness. She sat up in a blank world... a form of a fog that entrapped her. She was fully undressed. She looked down to see a wound; the wound in which her cousin left her that cause her death. A stab through the check. It almost hit her heart, but it seems, he missed, hitting a major vessel instead. Same effect basically.
She looked around, confused and slightly scared. Was this the afterlife? Where was she? Yukimura never mentioned this limbo when he had returned from the dead at all...
[100|100|1]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyMon Sep 19 2016, 20:40

The vast space would soon release a chilling breeze as souls from those that have passed would begin to appear in the form of firey orbs. They would soon apporach the new soul but be stopped as a large being would appear before this soul with violet skin long sharp nails and hair as white as snow. Its eyes would be black with iris of gold and red horns of a demon it smiled having gray teeth and a tanto. It slowly reached over to the soul as though it was going to take it to the other side but soon whispered, "Do you wish to live?"
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyTue Sep 20 2016, 19:10

Kokoro looked at the tragic beast ahead. There was something about it that she found oddly…. Beautiful. She didn’t know if it was the physical aspect of it, or if the idea of her soul finally being at some sort of ease… some sort of end from the pain. She looked down, before looking back up again. This was something she waited for. She looked back, awaiting for a few moments, before turning back to the demon.
“Yes… yes… I would like to return to the world of the Living…” she said, as she looked up into it’s soulless eyes.
[100|200|2)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyTue Sep 20 2016, 23:35

~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} Shinigami-NPC_zpsjxzhnpem
The tanto within the right have the being would be gripped tightly the hand would rise slowly only to down swift pass the female cutting a soul only for a scream of pain to be heard echoing within the void. It leaned over take the soul with its left hand, grasping it tightly within its palm squeezing that though it had no life anymore to even give as it devoured the soul chewing as though it was a piece of flesh and meat. "So did that soul...what makes you special?" The shinigami waited an answer as it took its tanto moving it back to its side.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyWed Sep 21 2016, 11:39

‘Well shit…’ she thought in her mind. She didn’t belong here. And she certainly did not want to think about whether or not her mother ended up here upon her death. But, her face remained solid.
“I’m not…” she said simply. “I’m not special compared to the previous soul or the next. But…” she looked around at the nothingness… “I spent my whole life without making attachments… without actually LOVING. Without bonding. I had an incurable disease that is said to only be cured by Death… I want that… I want that chance to actually LIVE!” she said, looking up.
[100|300|3]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyWed Sep 21 2016, 13:23

~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} Shinigami-NPC_zpsjxzhnpem
Hearing the voice of the female and the words from her. The shinigami showed a face that was unchanged. Emotions were nothing to this being as the stories the souls spoke of their life previously or explained how something was not done and wished to return. "Human...I do not care for your Loving nor Bonding of things the disease you had is now gone you are cured of it. You can now continue to live on in the afterlife." Soon the being lifted its hand up having the tanto tightly gripped having it hover over her head. "Any last words you wish to speak upon me before I sentence you?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyWed Sep 21 2016, 14:49

Kokoro looked up.
‘Well… we failed…’ she thought to herself. But she looked up in the demon’s eyes. At first she had begun to look worried. But then, she remembered… she knew her chances of returning to life in anyway were very slim. He had given her hope by telling her she was cured, then quickly stripped it away from her by telling her she may not live on in the world of the Living. She then changed her face, looking stern and brave. She simply shook her head to imply no last words, and sat honorably on her knees…
[100|400|4]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyThu Sep 22 2016, 12:26

Nodding softly the shinigami watched the female as she would sit on her knees accepting the fate that she was given. The tanto would slowly be placed against her forehead softly pressing as it was lifted upwards above its head. From which the tanto came crashing down with speed and force slashing through another soul as it reached over grasping the soul and devouring it with drool coming from its mouth. "You seem to accept death with honor with out even begging for another chance as even I gave you a last wish. For that you are interesting tell me your true story for now i wish to know how did you even end in my domain." The shinigami wiped its mouth and took its tanto placing it carefully back into its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptyFri Sep 23 2016, 15:00

Kokoro, still with her head down, had her heart skip a beat; or at least an equivalent feeling, as she had to heart. But, she did not let that show on the outside, when he slashed a soul over her. She looked up at the beast.
“Of course… my life had never truly been my own anyway. As I said before, I’ve never lived an actual life… so begging to have a second chance at something I’ve never really had as my own seems futile. I knew since before I could remember that there had been an expiration date on my life; shorter than that of anybody else. So, overall, I died the way I intended; a sacrifice… if anybody that I cared for could’ve benefitted in any way from my death, I would have at least made my life and lack thereof mean something. So; that’s what I did. I threw away my life. I was content in my role as a pawn. One of the few people that I cared for actually returned from the dead… it gave me a small glimmer of hope. But, thinking on it now…” she began to think about her sacrificing her whole life to others.
“I probably don’t deserve another chance.” She paused… then stood up. “However, pawns do become Queens when they reach the otherside…”
[224|624|5]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} EmptySat Sep 24 2016, 11:07

"Mankind will always view one another as pawns until one of true power comes to rise from the ashes of your mortal history. May they be King or Queen, they still asked for a second chance. For that matter I shall allow this for you seem to understand that begging for a second chance at life is no joke. You showed honor and valor with taking the stance then facing me with ease. Next time however will not be the same for I have a deal for you allowing you to return. For those that used you as a sacrifice you must take what they obtained from the ritual that you were used for then offer it to me. If this is not completed within a year's time...I shall come seek you and I shall have my soul. Do we have a deal?" The being reached over to have its hand extend outwards towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}   ~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Blossoming Black Rose~ {Kokoro}{Shinigami's Deal Quest Mission}{Manager Interaction}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox