Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 15:45

~ x - VIII : Playing with Fire - x ~

After they had caught the Raven, Koki, Shoji decided that he would teach Chiasa about Nature Transformation. Nature Transformation was an advanced form of chakra control that would allow her to manifest her chakra into various elements. Seeing how Chiasa was part of the Jiin Clan Shoji figured that it’d be essential to teach her this so that she could develop her Fire Based Jutsu. “Okay, Chiasa. I’m about to teach you how to actually form your chakra into fire.” There were only a few things that Shoji could say that would make Chiasa give him her complete attention. Mentioning Fire Jutsu was one of those things. “Now, I’d imagine as you develop your Tengan you’d gain at least some understanding of Nature Transformation.” He continued.

“What do you know of our Tengan, Sensei?” she interrupted. The idea that he would know about anything involving the Jiin slightly offended her. She is especially protective of her clan. Shoji noticed this and chuckled. Chiasa didn’t find it funny, at all. Not everyone in the village knew how the Jiin achieved their Tengan, and yet he had some level of knowledge on the subject. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to know too much in Chiasa’s eyes.

“Well, my girlfriend was part of your Clan.” He mentioned. However, his chuckle stopped, and demeanor became grave and gloomy. Chiasa took note. She was curious, to say the least, about how he knew about the Tengan and the extent of his relationship, but she could see that whatever it happened, it was severe enough to hurt him. She decided that she would press the issue another time.

“My, Shoji-Sensei has more layers than I thought. I figured him just for a jolly old fool.” She thought to herself. She sighed and attempted to change the subject. “I’ll find out how you know about our Tengan later, but back to Nature Transformation.” She stated as she began to stretch. Shoji’s train of thought got back on track, and he resumed his lesson.

“Ah yes, thanks, Chiasa.” He responded. Shoji reached in one of his pouches and pulled out 2 pairs of paper. Chiasa observed as he held one of the sheets between his index and middle finger. She watched in awe as the paper crumbled up into dirt. “This is a special type of paper that reacts to your chakra.” He handed Chiasa a small slip of the same kind of paper. “Here, it reacts to even the slightest presence of chakra, so you don’t have to worry about focusing on anything.” Chiasa grabbed the piece of paper and held it between her fingers.

Just as Shoji said, the paper began to react to her chakra. Although, instead of crumbling into dirt, hers burst into flames and turned to ash. “Obviously. It’s not surprising that my Chakra nature is fire. However, the fact that this paper exist is pretty amazing.” Shoji chuckled and handed her another sheet of paper.

“Now, with that said, we will begin our training. The paper that I gave you also reacts to your chakra, however, unlike the previous slip of paper, you are going to have to focus your chakra on the sheet to create a reaction.” Just as before Shoji held the piece of paper between his fingers again, within seconds the piece of paper became damp instead. “Notice how its wet instead of dirt. I have two chakra natures, Water and Earth, but the previous slip it reacts automatically to my primary affinity. The second sheet, this sheet, you will have to combine what you learned from the Leaf Concentration Training with Nature Transformation to accomplish this.”

Chiasa held the slip of paper just as Shoji did. She sat crossed-legged and sighed. She stared at the sheet and focused on it, concentrating her chakra on the slip. Unlike when Shoji did it, hers did not immediately react. “So, I’m guessing that Nature Formation is going to be a little harder to train that Chakra Control?” She asked, still maintaining focus on the paper.

Shoji nodded. “Yes, in fact, it takes a year to master their first affinity. However, because you are part of the Jiin Clan, you should be able to learn fire quicker than others. I don’t know how fast, though.” Chiasa continued to focus on the slip through the rest of the evening. Only time would tell if any of this would have any effect. | 740 Words |
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Elemental Control, Chakra Control, and Treasure Rolls   VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 15:53

Elemental Control x2
Chakra Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Elemental Control, Chakra Control, and Treasure Rolls   VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 15:53

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 8, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 10

--------------------------------

#3 'Treasure Dice' : 96
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Final Results   VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 16:02

x - Final Results - x

• 740 Words = 740xp

• Control Increases:
    (Katon) Elemental Control: +11%
    Chakra Control: +10%

{!} All TP Spent {!}

• Treasure Roll: 96 (+2250 Ryo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

VIII : Playing with Fire [Solo - Training - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1