Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery)   Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery) EmptySat Jul 08 2017, 12:10

Arriving at home Toshi turned to see his father holding a message from a falcon this time. Toshi tilted his father as he came over to hand him the message.

“Its for you Toshi.”

Blinking with a blank expression Toshi began to read over the message.

“Dear Toshi,
Good job in completing your missions but there is still more that must be completed we have placed four more delivers for you please continue with good work. Thank you.”

Sighing to that Toshi knew that meant it was back to work for him as he took the list of locations. Toshi then smiled placing on his headphones as he began moving with the packages in his pouches heading to the first location which was not that far for him as he moved to visit the spot to which was his a senior of his.

“Hello sir!”

Toshi yelled out as the elderly man was shaking turning around slowly with their cane in hand walking over towards Toshi soon the cane came up and popped Toshi in the head.

“I may, be old but I’m not deaf son.”

Toshi nodded while having a bit of tears coming from his eyes as a bump was on his head as well. Handing the letter over to the old man.

“Yes…sir…well I wanted to hand that too you I’m off now…”

The old man nod waving his hand at Toshi as the young boy took off rubbing his head from the pain that was given to him.

“Next location…”

WC: 253
Mission Completed
Back to top Go down

Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery)
Page 1 of 1