Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery)   Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery) EmptySat Jul 08 2017, 11:09

The time finally came as a bird came flying to the window glancing over at Toshi as it released its call. Toshi shut up glancing at the bird wondering why the animal was even on the window. But it soon hit him, he quickly got dress as he reached over on the leg of the bird to get a message.

“Dear Toshi,
You have been chosen to take part in a few missions in order to see your skills in how well you handle yourself please understand this is one of four missions. You will have a list of things to deliver place the scroll down and they will be summoned to you. Thank you.”

Nodding Toshi placed the paper down and summoned for the four items. To which he nodded grabbing each one to quickly run out the door with the first item. The location was the shop keeper he worked for as he rushed down to the market plaza.

“Finally…missions I can do…I wonder what took them so long to even decide if I should even start them. Shaking his head Toshi just kept moving as he was in a hurry with a smile on his. Soon he came to sudden halt as he noticed the road was blocked. Jumping over he made his way to the store as the door was locked he came around the back and smiled.

“Hiya!”

The old man turned to noticed his worker. Tilting his head the boy was dressed for a mission it seemed as Toshi handed the package to him with a smile.”

“Ah I see…missions for you finally, well I won’t keep you up remember what we worked on together team work is everything as you move up in the world.”

Nodding Toshi darted off to the next location.

WC: 300
Mission Completed.
Back to top Go down

Chapter ?: Toshi's Side Job (Mission Rank D - Delivery)
Page 1 of 1