Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 18 2017, 15:46

"Hmm..." The tiger purred in thought. "Let us keep in touch should anything. But we hope to expand our boarders. There will be a time when battle will come and we hope we can count on your support. Naturally we will allow you to reap rewards for such service. "Boss Byakko said. "For now, you are welcomed within our jungle. Do not be a stranger. It is a shame you have to go. "

Asura approached Hayabusa. "Kind of sucks you gotta run, but guess that is how it is," He said. "No more games though. Keep in touch okay? The palace ruins-- my place is further to the east from here. So you can find me there. But I established a hide out for us too among the central city to the east as well. "

Asura extended a hand to shake his. "Just lets work together a bit more... at least maybe even train before I kick your ass again" He added with a smile.

Training: 7 End.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 18 2017, 15:46

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 10, 1, 4, 1, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21 2017, 09:21

“Very well…” Hayabusa said, with a bowed. “I will visit soon, Your Grace…” Hayabusa turned to Asura.
“We have much to get done, Asura. I’ve accomplished much, yet still have so much to do. Here…” Hayabusa took out a kunai, twirling it around his index finger.
“Next we meet, I will really put your strength to the test. You have earned the right to know my greatest secret… of course I will reveal it through battle.” He first shook his hand. He then held the kunai out. “These one belonged to the Fourth Hokage. I suggest carrying it with you. With it, I can jump through time and space to you at any point, no matter where you are. If you are even in trouble, give me a shout in your headset.” He slightly bowed. “Until we meet again.
And in a blink of an eye, he was gone…
[149|3598]
(Rolling for all training days)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21 2017, 09:21

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 5, 6, 2, 2, 7, 1, 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 3, 5, 2, 3, 1, 9, 4

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 5, 6, 3, 4, 9, 8, 4

#4 'Exercise Dice' : 3, 3, 10, 9, 4, 6, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 27 2017, 08:58

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7