Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01 2017, 20:48

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 19
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 06 2017, 19:58

The familiarity of conversion had been very much present. Hayabusa was glad to see that the method he taught Asura, of course posing as Shadow, was being put to extremely well use.
‘Hayabusa!’ the beast urged him within. Hayabusa sucked his teeth, as the young man approached. At the point of impact, a spiraling tear in the fabric of reality had absorbed the powerful attack right before it hit him.
“Sorry, Asura… somebody who seems to pretend he’s my mom is saying I can’t play anymore…” he said. His skin had lost it scales. His Sharingan remained. “Though, I am impressed with your continuous evolution. We must schedule a date in which we can really go at it. Alas, I don’t have too much time remaining. I do have a few things I have to finish in Shinto.” Hayabusa looked at the damage the had caused. He lifted hand, slowly, palm up, as the forest around them had begun to sprout as if Hayabusa had turned time backwards, restoring the jungle to it’s former glory.
“Beautiful place you got here… want to show me around?”
[185|2633]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 06 2017, 21:48

Asura's blinding fire attack would of reduced Hayabusa to ashes if it made contact-- except for the sudden tear in space. At first Asura thought he was halucinating-- but it was clear that Hayabusa could also tear holes in space too, similar to the Sacred Tiger Claw technique. Somehow, appeared right in front of Asura's line of sight, it swallowed up the sphere of white fire and vanished before his grasp.

Asura came to a hault in his tracks-- the trail of white fire still remained behind him as he stopped, and his chakra faded from his effort.

Though stopped, his expression was both shocked and fierce as he glared at hayabusa's Sharigan, both infuriated by the superior abilities it had, and how Hayabusa pulled the plug on the fight.

"If this is how you treat your friends, Asura, I hate to see what to an enemy..." a voice interrupted them both.

Up in one of the trees-- that still stood-- Vidav stood there with his hands together in a handsign. The sagely anthro-white tiger in the violet robes. Despite the chaos caused by the two, he stood there calmly. "I was just about to to stop this myself. Yo two really should learn the definition of restraint..." the tiger said in a growl. "Asura-- I know you know how dangerous Inferno Release is to use here of all places. "

Still in Sage Mode, Asura slowly stood up and bowed his head to the white tiger. "S-Sorry, Master Vidav..." he replied. "I got a bit carried away..."

It was then that Vidav hopped down from the trees and landed before the two of them. The tiger's gaze drew to Hayabusa, and looked him over with his calm smirk, though smirking the intensity of his focus was clear and would intimidate others. "You are lucky you know Wood Release. It be truly a shame if you'd have to answer to Lord Byakko and him killing you for destroying our jungle." he said with a mild chuckle of amusement.

Asura gulped however, knowing how temperamental "Boss Byakko" was. The fear did indeed clear Asura's mind, allowing him to regain his calmer mind. The instincts of a tiger were amazing, but it made him run on instinct and impulse, which only added to his already hot-tempered ferocity in battle.

Vidav chuckled as he observed the mannerism of the two, content to see them. "Well, when Asura told me of your abilities, I wasn't aware how keen they were. By the way, you're lucky that I was able to undo my own Genjutsu, or I wouldn't be happy as I am now, young Uchiha. You should be more careful with that little trick, " the tiger said in a mix between a purr and a growl. "Either way, we tend to give unknown guests a little... hazing. In the past we used it to ward away intruders or invaders. Now, as you can imagine its rarely done, but still we uphold a strong reputation to keep ill intent from our boarders."

"Asura, was one of the few humans to brave the jungles to make a contract with us, actually," The tiger said, and smiled to Hayabusa. "Ah, but where are my manners. I am Vidav, elder and adviser to Boss Byakko, ruler of the Blood Vale Tigers."

Though calmer and the desire to fight gone, Asura still kept a firm eye on Hayabusa. "It's about damn time you responded to my letter," Asura grumbled, trying to come off strong as if he would of won. "And what have you been doing with your sweet time?" he responded.

"Now, now, Asura," Vidav interrupted, hearing Asura with his keen hearing. "He is a guest isn't he? And I think he had more than proven his strength to be among our kind. Come, I shall introduce you to Boss Byakko. You have come just in time for dinner." Vidav said and led the way through the jungle path.

Asura smirked at Hayabusa and leaned in. "Better hope that Boss Byakko doesn't find you appetizing," Asura said in a tease.

With the fight over, Asura walked past the remains of his crystal barrier and picked up his Akatsuki cloak. He swung it back on loosely to rejoin the others.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07 2017, 09:47

Hayabusa looked up at the Tiger. Upon listening to how ‘lucky’ he was that the Tiger could get out of his own Genjutsu, he had been slightly urged to say a slick remark. However, he held his tongue. It wasn’t until the Tiger added on the comment of needing to be careful with said technique, he spoke.
“We all have our vices. Some, carelessness. Others, underestimation…” he said, before he slightly bowed. “Lydeck Hayabusa” he stood straight. He looked around.
“You sent it while I had been in the middle of a few life altering dilemmas…” he said, in response to Asura’s scolding impatience. “Trust me when I say our next fight, you’ll see the results. And, as far location of battle, I can definitely find a solution for that. But, we will talk about that another time. Dinner is calling, and I just realized how hungry I am.” He began to walk.
“Eh, I’m sure I taste like shit on a stick. I’m safe.” He followed closely behind the hosts…
[171|2804]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07 2017, 10:32

Asura frowned at hayabusa's superior attitude. If he pulled that crap with Boss Byakko-- he would regret it. There was a reason he invited hayabusa here, to open up relationships between SHinkoku and the Akatsuki countries.

By the time, they exited the end of the jungle, Asura had returned to his normal form-- his sage mode worn off by his own will. Back with red hair, he stretched out his arms, tired from the exertion he put onto it. He had only gone into Sage Mode a few times now, and still didn't mastered many of its potential techniques-- but no way he was gonna tell Hayabusa that .

They entered the grassy clearing that overlooked the southern mountains and sea beyond. Among them, they saw several tigers. Some of them anthropomorphic, others more feral appearing, but all of them intelligent and capable as ninja animals. They kept close eyes on Hayabusa, a stranger in their land, despite the presence of Asura and Vidav.

However, most notiable in the clearing was the towering, large form of a white tiger with deep blue stripes. Boss Byakko, the tribal leader and 'emperor' of Shinkoku. The large tiger held a regal presence with his white fur and holy adornments. The sacred orbs around him crackled with lightning, even as he sat calmly on his haunches. At his feet, the presence of a tiny tiger could be seen. A wispy white tiger-- Xufu, Boss Byakko's prodigy son.

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 WWI2wWN

With a soft meow at the sight of Vidav and Asura, the little tiger cub scampered from his parent and ran for them. He rushed right past hayabusa and bumped his head against Asura's leg. "Easy, Xufu... Now is not the time to play..." he said gently but not before he gave the cat a scratch behind the ears.

Finally, Boss Byakko rose up and looked at Hayabusa. "So... this is the Six Paths brat I heard so much about," Boss Byakko said in a boasting tone. "I hope you realize you only got through this jungle unscratched is because Asura spoke so highly of you. "

Though clearly a sound threat, it was the closest anyone could get from a greeting from the bossy tiger. Here, he was powerful and rules with an iron claw. Though his mannerism had changed from the past, he still demanded respect from those clearly smaller than him.

Asura snuck up behind Hayabusa to whisper. "Now would be a good time to be somewhat graceful? You do remember my letter right? He is not exactly a patient person..." he warned, hoping that Hayabusa wouldn't anger the tiger.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 08 2017, 14:36

Hayabusa continued to follow, without letting the stares of the locals bother him. At some point, he had become used to many eyes pointed on him.
“Six Paths brat? Glorious. My alias is finally recognized by its highest accord. The Six Paths brat…” he said, emphasizing the brat. Hayabusa bowed, much greater than he did to the one known as Vidav.
‘You mean graceful, like you conducted yourself in front of Royalty when we first came to the continent?’ Hayabusa asked Asura, telepathically.
“Your Grace…” Hayabusa stood straight. “I’m sure your complex Jungle of traps may be overwhelming. But, I’d be sure to give you a run for your money, at least. But, with that being said, I wonder how little Asura here made it through then, hmmm?” he said, winking at the boss, knowing that the best ice breaker is always humor. And humor at Asura’s expense would perhaps be even better.
“You say he spoke highly of me? Doesn’t sound like the Asura I know… you sure we’re talking about the same guy?”
[175|2979]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 13 2017, 15:14

Asura glared at hayabusa. "Oh shut up... Your a pain in the ass, but I spoke well of you where it mattered. Jeez..." Asura grumbled in telepathy back at him. "And believe me-- I respect Boss Byakko here than the stupid cardinals. "

Boss Byakko gave a soft growl, more like a patient one as he spoke back to Hayabusa. "Indeed... only so many rumors we could consider. That aside, Asura had his own run through here. I believe you are familiar with two of our Rakshasa Warriors-- the Rakshasa Brothers Chigatsumi and Bloody Mist," The tiger said, and glanced to a nearby direction.

Soon enough, the two tiger brothers hopped over and joined the group. "Hey... its the puppet-boy," Chigatsumi teased, and looked to Asura, remembering how he strung up Asura with chakra strings. "And where you got the nick name as--"

"I SWEAR YOU TALK, YOU DIE CHIGATSUMI!!" Asura shouted, steam almost coming out of his ears at how red he got.

Bloody Mist hopped over around Asura to look at his Akatsuki Robes. "Are you suicidal or something wearing that cloak in the jungle heat?"

"Maybe he is naked underneath. Hehe.." Chigatusmi added, and the two tried to tug off Asura's cloak.

As Asura bickered with the two were-tigers, Boss Byakko returned to Hayabusa. "Well... it is nice to meet you, as wounded as pride is to allow one easily through. But yes, Asura has been a very valued addition to our tribe. It is rare for any humans to earn our support for strength is the only way we determine if they should be among us-- or die," the white tiger ruler said in a deep tone. "Now... Asura had encouraged me to build more to our land. Even in allow more humans under my rule. He mentioned how alliance with you would benefit us." The white tiger made another growl, this time to show his teeth and his paws stretched-- revealing his great claws. "Tell me, Six Paths Brat, how can we benefit from an alliance with you?" the tiger asked.

Asura frowned-- unsure what was worse. Hayabusa's cocky attitude, or Boss Byakko's furious and demanding demeanor. Though Asura knew the large white tiger was far from a slouch... if he were to fight with Hayabusa, it would end badly for him and wreck a good part of the landscape. Either way, Asura felt that this wouldn't be pleasant if Boss Byakko decided to try and shove Hayabusa down his throat
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 16 2017, 09:46

Hayabusa nodded to the familiar faces as they entered the area. It was then the three had begun to mess around, as the tigers begun messing with Asura’s cloak. He turned his attention to Byakko.
“Be careful… as much as it may prove useful to have humans under your reign, keep them at a decent distance… the more humans you take in, the less they can be trusted anymore…” Hayabusa said in a matter of factual tone, as well as sounding as though he knew through experience. “You need a council of sorts… a working system of humans, like Asura, that you can trust to help maintain and govern the people. Could you benefit from an alliance with me? Who knows… it depends on whether or not you believe that Knowledge is Power. And, if you do, then, I have Power. I know things. And if I don’t know things, I make it my business to learn what I do not know. Of course, I am also a decent fighter… I mean that in the most humblest of ways. In my lifetime, I’ve only been defeated in combat once… and it took the four guardians of this continent to do it…” Hayabusa paused. He then began to move, breaking his self-promoting speech demeanor, to a more relaxed and careless one.
“Your grace, understand that I am not here to beg to be your friend or ally. I am here simply because I was invited by a mutual ally. I did not know I was being invited here under the pretenses of entertaining an audience, or being interviewed. I could sit here and promote myself and give you countless reasons why I would be valuable to keep up your sleeve, just as I am sure you can do the same. I’m useful, I’m resourceful, and I’m unsure if Asura has told you about the pending threat… who knows, you may actually end up needing me and my team to come to your aid…” he said.
“Again… in the most humblest way imaginable…”
[342|3321]

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 16 2017, 15:01

Boss Byakko growled at the warning about humans. "Believe me... I know all too well of how trecherous and deceitful your kind can be..." the tiger growled at the memory. "We fight them every day to secure our boarders from logging our jungle and hunting our kind. The only reason I considered opening our boarders to allow humans is by Asura's recommendation and willingness to take on the responsibility."

The giant tiger listened to Hayabusa explain his values of himself. "You in person might be a valuable asset-- yes. Do not misunderstand me-- or perhaps it was Asura who didn't make it clear," the tiger said with a glance to Asura. A bit of sweat fell from the ninja's brow at the tiger's sight. "First off, I do know how information is valuable. On that I can agree. In fact, Lord Vidav-- whom you have met, is my leading council for intelligence." Vidav bowed to Hayabusa and Boss Byakko in response. "Also, it was my understanding now that we are growing as a country, thanks to Asura, that forming alliances with others would benefit us both. Am I wrong?"

Having stopped messing around with Asura's cloak, the two tiger brothers whispered to one another. "Hehe... who would of thought the Boss valued brains," Chigatsumi said to his brother-- and in earshot to Asura, whom just frowned and tried not to roll his eyes.

Bloody Mist snickered in return. "I know, brother. He seems a lot dumber with his kill first, kill later temper and ask questions later..."

"DO YOU THINK I CAN'T HEAR YOU TWO, YOU LITTLE SHITS?!" Boss Byakko roared, this time so loud the wind around the field churned like a gale.

Asura cringed-- and the two brothers went wide-eyed and fear-stricken like statues. The tiger cast his 4-eyed mask's gaze at them and snarled. "One more peep out of you and you will be Akuma's next meal! GOT IT?!"

Both tiger brothers knelt down and hung their heads low. "Y-Yes Boss!" they said in unison.

Asura smirked, amused how Boss Byakko was able to curb the brother's stupid behavior.

The tiger returned his focus and listened to Hayabusa's words-- now becoming of a more to the point manner. Though Hayabusa's words lacked manners, but was honest and proud of what he said. The light growl of Boss Byakko rumbled in the air, like thunder in the distance. There was a long pause on the tiger as he leaned his head closer to Hayabusa, his hot breath felt against the shinobi's skin and...

"Hahahahahaaa!" The tiger bellowed with a superior, yet amused laugh. "I like this one. Ballsy for a human... " he said, and returned to address him. "Well, as I said, Asura suggested alliance with you and your nation that you founded would benefit us both-- and he did tell us what transpired those months ago. It is why we welcomed. In my opinion though, the Cardinals are arrogant, and unworthy of the lands they govern. In truth, our home was part of Tiger Country-- till we were driven out. But I digress... it is wise to form alliance with you. "

"Still, such deals require proper shares, doesn't it?" the tiger said and sat down more leisurely on the grass. "We are rich in resources, and even opened trade. We can provide this a safe avenue for trade between our two nations and continents. Though we are a small country-- our military force is revered. The Rakshasa Demons is our centuries old group of manhunters and assassins-- worthy of any shinobi militiary force. In fact, our dealings have been as mercenaries-- usually with the highest bidder. I think we too, can be of use to your country. And you?"

Asura worried if Boss Byakko was keeping his cool too, which meant that he could acknowlege Hayabusa for what he said. Still he kept quiet and waited for his turn to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 18 2017, 15:03

Hayabusa smiled, as he had successfully humored the oversized Tiger.
“Of course… proper shares. I am here to do as you bid. An honored ally to Asura is an honored ally of mine…” Hayabusa said, as he slightly bowed before the Boss. He then stood straight. ‘Hayabusa…’ the beast within him said. Hayabusa sighed. ‘Fine…’
“Well, it was excellent to meet you. As well as to see you two again…” he said to the two brothers. “It was a fun time in your jungle. Please give my apologies to the one I burned… I do have to get going. I have a number of things that need to now be put in motion in Shinto… is there any way that I could be of service, now or eventually?”
[128|3449]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 18 2017, 15:46

"Hmm..." The tiger purred in thought. "Let us keep in touch should anything. But we hope to expand our boarders. There will be a time when battle will come and we hope we can count on your support. Naturally we will allow you to reap rewards for such service. "Boss Byakko said. "For now, you are welcomed within our jungle. Do not be a stranger. It is a shame you have to go. "

Asura approached Hayabusa. "Kind of sucks you gotta run, but guess that is how it is," He said. "No more games though. Keep in touch okay? The palace ruins-- my place is further to the east from here. So you can find me there. But I established a hide out for us too among the central city to the east as well. "

Asura extended a hand to shake his. "Just lets work together a bit more... at least maybe even train before I kick your ass again" He added with a smile.

Training: 7 End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}   ~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP} - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Introduction to Shinkoku~ {Hayabusa|Asura}{Stat Training}{Group RP}
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next