Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Removal of Things.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Removal of Things. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 03 2017, 09:12

Not for nothing, if ? Genjutsu is OP, so is ? Ninjutsu. They are different forms of equal stature. You drawn this line between them as if they are not, saying ? Genjutsu is OP if nothing can be done against it (which there are plenty of things existing that can be done, even provided by the site), meanwhile both enduring and using Ninjutsu that cannot be blocked, countered, or evaded. I just need help understanding the process of thinking here...
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 03 2017, 09:17

Yeah that was foolish on me , so I am sorry I suggested it.

But I did have an interesting idea to consider. I know that ? class should only be for clans-- but a compromise possible for allowing players to make Hijutsu ? --

-- you use your same limit for time/space jutsu and only allow a Set number to be made per character. That way you can still make it but now limited. I just like it most is for the fact they can be created with a max of 4 abilities over 3. ><
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 03 2017, 09:19

This, I can get behind. And maybe to further limitations, maybe give it a higher AP cost? I don't think it should be a complete dismissal. When future people join, it'd be unfair we possess ? Hijutsu and they cannot. Perhaps count how many I have and how many Grave has a make a limit based off of it?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 16:30

I wonder how many we actually do have Hayabusa lol, cause i know i have a few that are a mix of time/space or clan that I moved to working along with the Asakura Clan so it could make it even harder.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 16:47

Well from this point on, a set number for ? class personal jutsu might be a bit more preferred. That is my point of view. Or at the very least, include an increase to the effects present jutsu have?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 11:11

This is true. I have a lot of ? Ranks that co-exist with both Rinnegan and Sharingan... didn't even think of that
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 17:55

Exactly Hayabusa, Your techniques even my own would still be classed within the CLAN ruling that is being passed because of the fact they are "?" and require our Clan's abilities to even use. So even when new players appear and see we have "?" ranked techniques it would be because of us using our clan's abilities or bloodlines.

Enjin: Increasing the effects of the other jutsus have would mean increasing the "?" rank as well. The ranks are set to show the progress of how effects grow to their final form. "?" Rank is different as again nobody knows what or how the technique really works besides the clan members so that would mean yeah they'll have a bit of an edge cause again we don't know the max effects a clan technique can really do.

like Choijo's clan, they could have the effects of, Increase/Decrease "Said" Attribute, x1.?? to DMG/Melee, STR Binds +/- by turns, Food Items +"Effect" after usage, etc.

Where if someone that has no clan, would not know that or be able to even come up with ways like that. At the same time it makes techniques focused on our said clan to rather we want the clan to become ours or not later down the line.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12 2017, 15:38

Testing dice roll system for combat 10/10
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12 2017, 15:38

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 13, 10, 8, 2, 15, 10, 6, 7, 7, 16
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Please disregard this. was testing the combat dice method. Finding some bad string of rolls and wanted to besure it was truly random.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Removal of Things.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3