Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Removal of Things.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Removal of Things. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21 2017, 18:37

Mastery's old ruling is being not so removed but changed for a better understanding...

Mastery -
Its the attribute that shows how far one has mastered something. This is unique to the player as it does not decrease even if said player were to have things removed or unsealed from them.

ie. Sharingan from Uchiha(A) going to another Uchiha(B) (The Mastery of Uchiha - A stays with them. Uchiha B however has never had a Sharingan so its still at 000%)

ie. Bijuu from Jin (A) going to another Jin (B) (The mastery of controlling of a Bijuu does not decrease as they have control over the previous one.)
(I suggest not doing this as the rule can then be changed.)

So anything that you have obtain mastered wise is the same way as passing a pencil to someone else. Your hand writing does not match theirs after you got it, it remains as to what you have.

All Cleared Up there...
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 08:49

Not that I'm in disagreement, however, when I tried to create my merc (long time ago) with a Sharingan, I was told I had to train it with an actual Uchiha first and then transfer it over. It kinda contradicts that, so what do I do in said situation?
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 09:53

If you wanna talk mercs-- thats a whole other can of worms to open here man
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26 2017, 19:50

I know Hayabusa, that's because again as I have to see how you all play the site a bit, because this is a prototype site and I do not want to start off with everyone confused with their heads cut off.Which is why one minute its something but then something comes up and then I have to change it cause it could cause an issue later on.

So from that point Hayabusa starting with the sharingan cause I do remember the Merc that you tried to create, one has to train that eye and then transfer for it over to them the eye will not deactivate from the sharingan and can still be trained.

If a Uchiha was to deactivate their sharingan as it was taken the player that is not Uchiha blood cannot activate it nor train it. This was proven within the series which is why Kakashi cannot deactivate the Sharingan but covering counts as a deactivate so no chakra is used. Now when it came to evolution to the Mangekyou Sharingan it was already learned because of Obito and Kakashi's history it just required a large amount of chakra as Itachi even had his best friends eye but after the grow used it, the eye returned to a three tomoe and needed chakra to recharge itself again.

So from now on...

If you train a sharingan and move it over to a Non-Uchiha they gain the Sharingan Mastery at 000% for them to train and use but it will stay at its curtain evolution UNLESS they have two. As the sharingan cannot evolve without the stress of battle + having two within or near one another but will not use the near one another logic because it can cause some issues in my mind.

On another topic...

"?" Ranked Jutsus

- They can only be used for CLAN techniques so if its not for a clan or a clan that you are/have created do not place the ? for the technique. I will allow you all to keep the techniques you have with ? but that will be it. Because one that would mean another revamping and that would take too much time.

Time/Space Ninjutsus

- I have stated before that they are not to help improve one's stats however, I have allowed this because of the fact one they must have a huge drawback as Grave has expressed to help and would believe it to be fair as new members come this could help them improve faster in gains. With that said though. I will allow a x2 Gains to the training buffs and allow items to be used within it. This will have a drawback that will cause a HUGE DISADVANTAGE to the character and the limit to recover will be 2 weeks this can be stacked as Grave has been doing with his character.

If you did it one week and HP was already halved, then the current HP you have is then halved and the date increases before you can get return to the Max HP you are currently at. I will only allow you to have 2 time/space technique to do use this ability. As one is a build up for it and then second is the finalization of it.

First Form: x1.25 (125%)

Second Form: x2 (200%)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 13:24

So what is the highest rank we can create for custom jutsu? Just S class or what? Please specify? Cause i recently just made ? stuff
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 20:09

The highest that anyone can make is still "?" rank however it can only be something for "____" Clan it cannot be for personal characters unless they are part of the said clan.

Anything that is "?" within the license board will be made into "?" that will be it afterwards.

+ - Training Points Revamped - +

Train's will be changed it was suppose to start Monday but I was busy with things that came up. So here is the new listing for what has been changed, reason for this is because allowing plays to train a bit more with what is said to be limited now.

Attributes = -1TP (Per N.Attribute)
Elements = -2TP (Learning/Forgetting) < Still require Chakra Paper to learn.
Controls = -3TP (Excluding Nature)
Nature Control = -4TP
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 20:12

How does forgetting work ? You gotta train to forget? --- also is Chakra Control 3 TP now? and Nature Control is 4 instead of 5?
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01 2017, 15:28

I would like to propose something since we are removing ? class stuff.

If this is the point, while I agree ? class ninjutsu is relevant, but what about Genjutsu?

? class genjutsu is FUCKING OP as it is, without a means to break out of it built into the jutsu it is. ? class genjutsu is royally OP and dangerous. If no, I understand but maybe ? class genjutsu should be reduced to S class?
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02 2017, 16:52

Training to forget takes -2TP because you are not just mentally forgetting the element you are training the body to forget it throughout the entire physical being.

Chakra Control is -3TP yes
Nature Control is -4TP Yes

"?" Rank is not being removed Players cannot use them to create techniques anymore for personal use. They must be for Clan based reasons only meaning, for your Clan you created, and they must be added to that clan no matter what.

Not that many Genjutsus of "?" exist as of yet ways around it are Jinchuriki thus far The Nin, Gen, and even Taijutsus with ? can be avoided or even evaded.

Because again its a roll base its not all instant hit. So if one uses a Genjutsu, Either avoiding Contact Type, The Enemy miss with roll or special means. Will a "?" Rank Genjutsu not work.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02 2017, 17:07

+ PvE Rewards +

I've come to notice the rewards gaining for EXP + Ryo for PvE battles is a bit messed up. As its says only The amount (150) x Rank/Size = Amount Won, please remember thatanything in the Green means you get something, if its Red it will equal nothing.

The way it shall be noted from now is based upon this chart below.

Academy + Genin = (3)
Chunin + Jounin = (6)
Sp.Jounin + Kage = (9)

EXP: Will be removed from this and have its basic WC = EXP x1.15
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03 2017, 09:12

Not for nothing, if ? Genjutsu is OP, so is ? Ninjutsu. They are different forms of equal stature. You drawn this line between them as if they are not, saying ? Genjutsu is OP if nothing can be done against it (which there are plenty of things existing that can be done, even provided by the site), meanwhile both enduring and using Ninjutsu that cannot be blocked, countered, or evaded. I just need help understanding the process of thinking here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Removal of Things.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next