Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 29 2015, 20:18

(OOC: Just stating, your blizzard's effect is over since it has been 2 turns so going on offense ^^)

The moment was sad as the passing of Obito came-- but something happened. Light radiated from Obito as he passed on a power to Kakashi, and thus the makings of the 6th Hokage was born. Asura knew this event well too according to the scrolls. But they didn't have much time to consider what was happening as Kaguya decided to kick them while they were down!

A massive force was gathering at her command and she launched it, looking as big as the moon intending to crush them and explode. Asura doubted that his Hot Streak Jutsu could even evade something that massive.

However, they had help.

"Susanoo!!" Kakashi activated-- causing the massive chakra construct to form, and with it, shuriken like objects similar to the symbols in his eyes. He launched them-- Kamui Shuriken at the giant blast and hit---- to suddenly be sucked into oblivion and vanish all together. It was the power of his new Sharigan that Obito left behind!

As it sucked up the bomb attack-- someone else also took action.

"CHAAAA!!!!" Sakura roared and delivered another crushing blow, striking Kaguya with another hit! The crushing strength she had would probably be strong enough to stun her once more.

It was time for them to attack again, and this despite losing obito, they had another power on their side! "LET'S GO!!" Naruto shouted and charged forward once more.

Naruto and Sasuke charged once more, intending to fight and finish this. And Asura joined the fray too. As they launched their attacks, Asura focused his Tengan to the enemy. His eyes widened and glowed as he cast his jutsu. "Tengan!!"

As the attacks of both Sasuke's Susanoo and Naruto's RasenBijuudamashuriken struck, Asura threw his own into the mix! He felt his vision expand right towards Kaguya like binoculars, zooming in on the target right as it was about to hit and the oxygen around her suddenly was sparked on fire.

KABOOOOOOM!!! Something happened that Asura had never done before. Using his Tengan he created a sudden explosion at point black range at Kaguya. Too fast to dodge and so strong it dealt direct damage. By setting the oxygen ablaze, he turned the immediate area around her into a giant bomb. He saw as her form became like a blazing figure, scorched and blown back by the violent explosion.

However, Asura found himself running out of steam. He had used many jutsu and already in his weakened state after being revived after fighting mantan, he was in bad condition. He was going to need healing and fast!

Factors:

Attributes:

Actions:

(Ready. Rolling combat rolls for others, not for Asura as he is 20 from 6 sage power. Rolls are for Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 29 2015, 20:18

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 5, 3, 11
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 29 2015, 23:20

(OOC: Remember that Kakashi's only triggers with Final Plan is played, as well you getting two more actions. Also with that, Kaguya getting hit will only recover as she is immortal.)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 07:53

(OOC: Um Omni, your wording and direction is completely different from that.

"Kakashi now earns two new Actions.
(Both Trigger when “Final Plan” is played”)
- Kamui Shurikens: Conjure forth Susanoo to block damage and release shurikens of Kamui, upon contact target loses body part or has an “1” Action absorbed negating damage.
- Kamui Raiken: Vanish quickly through a portal only to deal a powerful strike that leaves the target weak and stunned.
- Final Plan - Additional Effect: +2 Actions"

Kakashi earns two new actions. If you were to put them as ONLY part of FInal Plan, you would of stated so from the start. Both trigger with final plan, you did not say ONLY, for final plan. So I feel I can use them separately, and you mention no cooldown requirement for final plan using them. )
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 09:30

(OOC: If done incorrectly, can I have a do-over? )
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 17:58

(OOC: If you wish to play it like that then I'll be okay with that.)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 18:01

Rolling for evasion as the rolls for Players are reduced by 50%, This is due to the field change.

Asura: Total Roll / 2
Sakura: Total Roll / 2
Sasuke Total Roll / 2
Naruto: Total Roll / 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 18:01

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Evasion Dice' : 15, 15, 10, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 18:36

(OOC: alright, but im sorry I just don't understand your methods sometime and this is my first site combat so bare with me man. If need be i can redo my actions if a problem is caused. But hold on, what caused the half rolls again?

Anyway looking for your next post. )
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 22:01

(ooc: That I can answer, what caused them was the world had changed from ice to the gravity world, which is now in play. It was played when Omni used the Rabbit Hair Needle technique.)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01 2015, 23:08

(Ooc: Okay sorry I forgot it was 4 actions. So yeah please continue. Waiting for my next turn to post. Or is it my turn since you did evasion rolls? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next