Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)  Empty
PostSubject: Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)    Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)  EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 09:44

It was at this time, Asura sat in the training area that overlooked Iwa. It was roughly early morning as he sat beside Master ROku, his master. For the moment they were not training-- but looking at the view over the hillside. It was a wonderful view of the rising sun. Both of them at this point was talking, not even really training but words of wisdom shared between them.

"I'm glad your not hurt Asura. You passed your Chunin exam, though unorthodox by many reasons," Roku said.

Asura grinned. "Yeah I was more looking for an exam like all the other Chunin exams. But I am glad I won't have to do missions involving chasing down cats or doing laundry again." he said. "Geez, why is Iwa being so slack on things."

Roku didn't answer that. He too noticed the decline in proper function to the village. The New Kage was not doing the best of jobs in his optinion, but every attempt he asked on it, was blocked. If he pressed too hard, it would put them all into dangerous waters.

Changing the subject, Roku turned to Asura. "Anyway, now that you have become Chunin, you now have privileges that you didn't have before. " he said, gaining Asura's attention. "Aside from accepting more complicated missions, you will also be able to gain more powers and abilities as a Shinobi. One of which is, the capacity to learn new chakra natures." he said.

"New Chakra Natures? you mean new elements?" Asura Asked.

"That's right," Roku said, nursing a cup of tea. "As Jiin, sure our affiliation is to fire. Still as I am sure you have seen, there are elements that can power up or hinder ours. However, other elements can assist any ninja. It is common for Jonin to have even 2 or 3 elements. However, as you are aware there are those who can combine them together, forming new powers. "

Asura listened intently. He knew some of it but listened to his master regardless. "A long time ago, only those of certain clans could learn and properly use mixed elements, known as Kekkei Genkai. However, as time pressed on, these skills could be taught and learned by others. YOu have seen the results. "

Asura did . The woman he fought against, Ryoko-- hot as hell for that matter-- used a Katon base mixed element called Scorch Release. It was formidable and dangerous. He also seen Roku use such powers himself.

"Yeah I do know. But which element should I consider getting?" Asura asked, unsure what path to walk.

Roku placed a hand on his back and eased his anxiety. "There is no need to rush such a decision. There are many things to consider. Your interest, your choices of what is more important. Many elements can do certain things. " he said, explaining each one. "Fire as you know, burns all before it to ashes. A form of destruction but also life for us. There is lightning, that can pierce all with violent power. Water, which has near infinite versatility. Wind, which slices and moves through the land swiftly, and Earth whose durability can make one strong. "

Asura listened but looked out at the horizon as well, considering the option. " I know the weaknessess to our clan. If I had to guess-- Earth would be the best option. If Katon is weak to Suiton-- then Suiton is weak to Earth. I can use those jutsu to even cover my own weaknesses and strengthen the second element. "

Roku smiled. "YOu have learned much, Asura."

Asura smiled at him,. "Well I have a great teacher, Right Master?"

That night they would celebrate. Many of the Jiin clan were there as there was cake and food. Even Aki was there, very proud that Asura had climbed the ranks.

Little that in time Asura would learn... such joy was not meant to last.

(658 words + 1 Reward Dice Roll)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)    Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)  EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 09:46

Training Roll: 7 Int
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)    Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)  EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 09:46

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 1, 4, 7, 6, 5, 9, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Reward Dice' : 90
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)    Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)  EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 09:47

Int Total-- + 53
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)    Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Elementary (Nexus TrainingX 7)
Page 1 of 1