Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02 2015, 10:40

Asura rolled out of the way as another of the fireballs floated by him. They were like insects, fluttering around his head trying to get a bite. But the method and movement of these flames were bothersome. They were not katon attacks, that was for sure. Still, contact with them would be lethal!

As he dodged and ran, the woman controlling them casually sat as she controlled them from afar, chuckling as she saw the red headed Asura fight for his life. "Damnit!" he growled and decided to go on the offense. He then ran for the nearby wall and jumped!

Asura quickly began to run up the wall, using his chakra to easily do so and give himself more space to outrun the fireballs. Athe flames began to ascend with him, but it was enough space for him to take action against his foe.

He inhaled and drew out a few shuriken from his side. "Katon-- Phoenix Flower Jutsu!!" He jumped off the wall towards his target and with a flick of his arm, flames appeared from his arm's motion as the blots of fire encasing the shuriken went flying. They swarmed through the air across the room-- aimed to attack the woman.

However, she swiftly moved up-- and floated up out of range. She was using Fuuton, and used it to fly away, dodging the fire attack just in time. The bolts of fire exploded as they struck the statue, but she was fine as she elegantly flipped in the air.

Asura continued to descend and flipped, landing back to the ground, but kept a move on as the flames still chased him. She hovered in the air as she saw him flee. "Try not to hurt yourself," she said lightly but grinned almost gleefully. "I wanna do that for you!"

She then raised a hand up, and the flames responded-- they flew up to her. As well as other small specks of fire in the air around her and gathered into her hand. They grew brighter as they condensed into her palm-- and soon she grapsed it-- forming a sword of fiery light!

Asura looked up to see as she had the sword like a laser and began to descend towards him, sword raised. A sense of panic came to Asura as he knew he had to act and took action!  He drew his sword and focused!

"I got you!! " she shouted.

Clash! The blade struck something as Asura got out his own sword-- Shinkou, the crimson blade. A special sword he had crafted that not only ehansed Katon properties-- but was a formidable chakra weapon! From the earliest point of his training, he had mastered chakra control. ANd now, it was paying off.

Despite the properties of the woman's burning blade, the sword held it back when it would of been otherwise sliced in half. A red glow of chakra flowed from it-- Asura's chakra as he used it to enhance his blade. The two were now locked in swords, the heat between them from the fireballs swarming around them.

"Hm, impressive," the woman said as she looked eye to eye with Asura. "So you can channel your chakra as well. I wouldn't think it could stop my scorch style," she said.

Asura glared up at her. "You should be more worried about your fighting than bragging. Now I know what this jutsu is... scorch style huh? Using air to empower your flames and vaporizing the water in anything it touches. My master has a jutsu just like this."

At this point it was almost more flirting than fighting as she chatted. "Clever guy. Still, there isn't a man yet who can resist my charms and my fire." she said . If any of her jutsu touched him, he would be a mummified corpse!

"Heh, lady I'm just getting started!" he shouted and shoved his blade forward.  At that moment, Asura struck. Using the sword to parry the scorch style blade, Asura pressed his attacks in both his punches and kicks! His own original style-- Nin-Tai Jutsu-- with use of the blade and Taijutsu combine, he was able to both defend and attack stronger than ever.

He used the sword to push the blade away, and with an opening, he struck a series of punches with his right fist and kicks with his feet-- till finally he maneuvered the blade and forced it up. "RED BEAST!!" he roared, and slashed his blade downward, the chakra infused blade capable of cutting through sheet metal at this point.

SLICE!!

the woman used her flight power to get out of the way just in time, but not before a part of her hair and outfit was cut. It was a close one as Asura's blade struck the ground, slicing into the floor and leaving a huge gap 3 meters long.

Weapon, Chakra and Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 13:51

Heise and Hanuman both stood looking up at the giant spider in front of them. In their right ear, Mei-Lee was screaming frantically. Heise released a sigh and grinned slightly knowing that she was freaked about spiders.
“Your wife is panicking” Hanuman said crossing his arms. Heise shot Hanuman a look and then shook his head quickly.
“She’s not me wife!” Heise Yelled.
“Yet!” Hanuman and Mei-Lee retorted in unison. Mei-Lee stood up and continued screaming at both Hanuman and Heise.

“i can’t believe you’re both making jokes at a time like this! You see that giant spider kill it!” She yelled.
“Your girlfriend sure is naggy” Hanuman said listening to the command from Mei-Lee. Heise would have replied but he was honestly more annoyed with the screeching coming from the spider. Heise placed both his hands to his ears and looked up at Kotaru.
“Can you shut that thing up?” Heise asked sticking his tongue out. Kotaru looked down at Hanuman and Heise and was instantly annoyed. For someone who was known as the great Monkey Sage, Senju Heise was pretty goofy and silly. In fact, Heise wasn’t taking this battle serious at all.
“I take it you’re not even using 40% of your true abilities” Kotaru said folding his arms shouting bitterly. Heise thought about it for a moment and shrugged.
“I’d say 25% but that’s just me being modest” Heise said with a smug grin on his face. Kotaru’s eyes widen. Heise realized he’d clearly made him upset.
“I’LL TEACH YOU TO TOY WITH ME!” Kotaru yelled out.
“Aww Shit” Hanuman & Heise muttered in unison.

The Giant spider began to move for both Prince Alma and Mei-Lee. Heise shot Hanuman a look and he nodded. The golden mace appeared in Hanuman’s hand once more and he launched himself at the spider. Heise on the other hand was on his way after Mei-Lee & Alma. Once he reached them He untied Mei-Lee and hugged her for a moment. There was a silence between them.
“You can’t be here right now Mei-Lee. If I’m going to fight this man seriously, I can’t worry about you getting hurt. Leave… Now” He said.
“You’re turning Red Miss Mei-Lee!” Prince Alma laughed.
“SHUT UP YOU LITTLE PUNK!” Mei-Lee said punching the prince in the head. She then turned to Heise and planted a kiss on his lips.

Heise smiled and then turned around to face Hanuman who was being thrown around back and forth by the Giant spider. It was kind of a funny sight to see the spider pick him back up just to toss him again.
“KOTARU!” Heise yelled.
Both the Spider and Kotaru stopped toying with Hanuman and then looked at Heise.
“What?” Kotaru replied.
“Let’s Dance” Heise said with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 15:12

Asura pulled his chakra blade from the ground, still glowing with the flow of chakra and powering up the once seemingly short sword. Asura had always felt insulted not alot of people valued these smaller weapons, but he had created a style that allowed him to fight and combine the use of it with his own taijutsu. It was pretty cool.

"YOu're going to have to be a bit quicker than that," the lady said, a hand on her hip.

Asura looked up at her and grinned, almost pervy in his expression. "I could say the same. Nice rack," he jested.

The lady blinked and looked-- to find the front of her tunic cut slightly and revealing a part of her right breast. She gasped and quickly tied it up as she flew in midair. Asura couldn't help but get a crack in at her along with her otherwise flirting attitude. He honestly didn't wanna critically wound this woman, but he wanted to get this fight over and move on.

"I'll make you burn for that, smartass!" she growled as she hovered lower to the ground, producing her scorch style saber again.

Asura gripped his blade, and then sprinted forward. As he did, he had flames dance around him. Using his Kekkei Genkai, he began to wield the flames around him, producing another attack and---

--- suddenly he stopped. He felt his joints freeze at the sight of a new person before him, just behind the woman. It was Kotaru Fuma. He approached from the shadows, and the woman stopped as well, surprised by his appearance as well.

"What are you doing Ryoko?" he said, addressing the woman now as her true name Ryoko. " I told you to not toy around with your enemy. Such a welp shouldn't take this long. No matter of his origins."

Ryoko seemed hesitant as she glared at her 'master.'. "Sorry. He was a bit more crafy than I anticipated"

"Damnit..." Asura growled, feeling the pressure of his body. He did nothing but look at the guy and for some strange reason-- he couldn't move. "Not again... damn Genjutsu..." he growled, trying to fight it.

"YOu had your chance..." Fuma said as he moved forward and drew a Kunai. He slowly strode towards Asura, intending to finish him. "NOw I shall rid us of this pest. The sage will fall afterward, the fool he is. "

From Asura's point of view, everything was black and white, the image only of FUma moved. He couldn't move. Some kind of paralisis base Genjutsu where he couldn't move his whole body. He couldn't even funnel his chakra enough to try and release it. All the while, Fuma approached closer and closer.  Move... Asura shouted in his head, seeing Fuma now on top of him, slowly raising the Kunai. Come on, move! Now!

Fuma reered his arm back, ready to slash Asura's throat.

No... I won't go down like this... ! Move! MOVE!! he thought as he clenched his eyes shut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXZxqhWjLE   (The Phoenix )

And then a warm sensation suddenly came to his eyeballs... as if the sun was shining upon them. He snapped open his eyes, a sudden flash of red revealed in them.

WHAM!!

Fuka had been about to strike, but something stop him. OUt of nowhere, Asura swung his leg up and nailed Fuka  near the head. Fuka had dodged with his outstretched arm just in time to prevent his neck snapping-- but the force of the kick was considerable! Fuma was suddenly sent flying backwards, propelled by the strength of the kid's kick. He flipped in the air and skidded back on his feet beside Ryoko. Both him and Ryoko looked to him, perplexed.

Finally able to move, Asura let out a series of ragged breaths. A sort of steam was coming off his body-- as if his very temperature was heating up. His hair obscured his face as he finally moved his limbs . He rached up to his face, as if to brush his hair away. "Heh... now you've done it, you bastard. It was a close one, I'll give you that." he said and regripped his sword with his other hand. He brushed his hair out of the way, his hand still covering his face.

Fuma looked and realized what happened. This brat had done something he thought Fuma was safe from.

Asura glared at the assassin from between his fingers, glowing lights shining between them. "I'm through playing around.. Taking Satoshi's girlfriend and kidnapping a kid-- is all fuel for your own funeral pyre!!" He declared. His eyes now glared with a color of bright orange with his pupils' spiraled out into that of a sun-like design. The glow alone seemed inhumane as he saw his targets-- virtually seeing Red.

His Tengan had finally awakened.

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 Asura%20Tengan_zpsdumq4gcf

The flames upon his body suddenly ignited, causing him to seem even furious-- the flames went from orange, to purple, to blue-- and in a moment of blind white rage and a yell of anger at Fuma. The flames became almost ghostly white!

He wove signs in a blur and then inhaled. "Katon: SALAMANDRA JUTSU!!" he roared and bellowed a yell. The very air he exhaled suddenly became a blazing white mass-- and soon took the shape of a dragon, which roared in sync with Asura. Fuma looked in horror at the outburst.

Asura had unknowningly triggered not just his Tengan but the sacred white flames. The height of a Jiin's Katon powers which increased the flames powers tremendously!

THe fiery white dragon roared and drove forward, chasing after Fuma with determination and fever!

Fuma quickly used a jutsu and got out of the way-- but not before the white flames licked a side of his body. The burn was excrusiating and taking partial damage-- but the jutsu still it a mark. Salamandra was a homing Jutsu, one of the most powerful Katon attacks around.

Furthermore, it kept on going and literally blasted a hole through the entire abandoned mansion. No doubt Heise would see it-- if not scathe him a bit if he was not quick enough.

Stats and Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 15:24

Heise and Hanuman both laughed as they watched Kotaru get nailed in the face. Hanuman fell to the ground pointing at Kotaru who was now also burned slightly by flames. Heise’s eyes became infused with the Kyuubi’s chakra and then he directed Asura's white dragon flames to the Giant spider to his right. Once the spider disappeared from this plane and returned to it’s own, Heise directed his attention to Kotaru and the girl.

Heise had been listening faintly to the fight between Asura and the girl he’d now identified as Ryoko. It seemed Ryoko’s relationship to Kotaru wasn’t all it seemed.
“Business is business” Heise muttered to Hanuman. Hanuman walked up grunting and nodding.
“Yeah I guess it is.” He replied. Heise turned to Asura who was now fired up and took a mental note. It turned out the kid had a doujutsu similar to Kaitou & Hayabusa.
“i guess the Jiin clan does have it’s own prodigies” Heise said to himself with a smile. He turned to Ryoko and rushed to her. He placed his hand on her arm and smiled.
“Numb!” He yelled. He then turned to Asura and gave him the nod. next his attention turned to Kotaru who was now charging at him. Heise quickly dashed towards him and evaded his punch by ducking to his waist. He then used his momentum to tackle him to the ground. After he pushed himself off the ground a few meters away leaving both Ryoko and Kotaru to be the monkeys in the middle.

“Hey Asura. Wanna play monkey in the middle? Let’s see whose fire release is stronger” Heise grinned as he began to form hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 15:43

However, it was not going to be that easy. Despite the sudden appearance of Heise and whichever monkey he had around-- Asura saw that Heise tried to grab Ryoko. Tried being operative. However, it seemed she knew some Taijutsu as well. She twisted her arm about, and used a leg-lock to throw him off, twisting and kicking him in the face. She hopped out of the way-- and took to the air again.

She produced another series of Scorch-Release flames, dancing around her. "Nice try, monkey boy!" she hollared and then threw all of them forward-- combining into a large single mass. She made a quick handsign and suddenly the blaze extended forward threatening to engulf the two monkeys.

Asura quickly ran over and got to see the blaze appear. His eyes flashed once more as he locked on to the jutsu. He wished to stop it somehow-- and just like that and a bit of chakra....

The flames suddenly went out, casting nothing but a harmless gust of hot air against Heise. Ryoko looked shock to see her Blaze release stopped. "What the...?!" she gapsed in surprise.

Still furious, Asura triggered his wrath Mantra mode-- his chakra now flaring with a blaze of red. "Try to keep up!!" Asura shouted at rushed at Fuma.

Empowered with all his Fire-chakra bonuses, he was now a walking inferno as he rushed at Fuka. He charged up his chakra into his fist, pouring more into his upcoming attack. With all his speed, he got up to Fuma, seeing him trying to evade-- but it wouldn't help as Asura now had his fist burning with white fire.

The punch charged with white fire erupted as he threw the punch, not only likely seriously damaging Fuma if hit, but also stunning him by the violent explosion of fire.

" Katon: Bakuhatsu Ken/ Exploding Fist!!!
" he roared and threw a powerful punch, blue flames erupting from it.

Stats and Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 16:02

Heise grinned as he watched Asura remove the girl’s flames from his own body. Though the flames were on him for a short period of time, the Kyuubi’s healing factor within him cleared it up really fast. Heise also watched the fist of fire hit Kotaru.
“You think you’re maybe just a bit overkill?” Heise asked. But Heise was the king of overkill. He placed his hands together and immediately form the chakra cloak of the Kyuubi around him. His hair grew longer and his eyes were now infused with the Kyuubi’s chakra.
“Honestly, This is all so boring” Heise said as he placed his hands together forming a string of hand seals. He brought his body back then lunged it forward vomiting a sea of fire at Kotaru.
“IMMENSE FIRE ELIMINATION!” He managed to yell through the sea of fire. The fire consumed Kotaru and he turned and looked at Asura and the girl.
“I think you win bud” He said not so impressed by his own attack. Asura’s flames were a real beauty to behold and he wasn’t so sure once the kid got stronger he would be able to handle him.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 16:25

Fuma was now a complete mess as Asura and Heise had delivered fire jutsu attacks against him. HIs violet skin was almost ashen. Despite how much of a mess he looked, he still stood. He must of had several burns on him now, and even worse, Asura also got a burn as well from Heise' attack as well. He got hurt but didn't show it, as Wrath Mantra was blazing around him.

However, for Asura, he had begun to reach his limit. His stamina from both his Taijutsu and Ninjutsu had begun to take their toll. Finally, the wrath mantra continued to simmer on him and his Tengan flared . He kept an eye on Heise and Fuma, realizing it was almost over. But he had burned himself out in his fit of anger against the attacker.

"Enough! Let's finish this sage!" Fuma said, his blackened arm gripping his Kunai and ran for him to finish the job, He aimed and prepared for a stab for the monkey's heart, aimed with the intent to kill!

Asura saw it but was low on energy to work and defend . But against Fuma's present state, it would be easy for Heise.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 16:30

Heise released a sigh once he realized that the man was still alive. Frustration began to grip him. He lifted on hand and formed a hand seal. Next four branches arose from the ground and pick up Kotaru each grabbing a limb. He turned to Asura and shrugged as the branches began to tear apart Kotaru easily.
“I wouldn’t have watched if I were you” Heise said shrugging it off as it was nothing. Heise stopped and looked at Ryoko and then looked at Asura and grinned. He said nothing more and continued on to Mei-Lee and Alma while raising his right hand.
“Say your good byes kid” Heise said.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 16:41

Fuma hit the ground dead, the attack pretty much ending the fight. It was a bloody mess but Asura was cool with it. And oddly, so was Ryoko now that the fight had suddenly ended. She hovered down low to the ground and stopped. Even the flames that she had went out, seeing her employer now dead.

Relieved it was over, Asura let out a breath and with it, the flames of red chakra and aura of wrath-- went out with puffs of smoke. Asura's body still steamed wtih heat, till finally he looked up, and before Heise' eyes, his Tengan vanished back to his normal red pupils.

Asura felt exhausted and struggled to stand up. Though he was surprised by his own strength and power, he was unsure how to proceed at this point. It was the most intense action Asura had ever done as a Ninja. Even fighting Shadow was not even close.

As Mei-lee and the young prince were now free, Asura turned to Ryoko nearby. Despite his injuries, he still appeared strong and able to fight if he had to. "Well, Ryoko, is it? Are you going to continue?" he said, glaring at her.

However, what was strange-- she just shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "Naw. Think I'll pass. " she said.

Asura gaved her a puzzled look, for a moment afraid it was some kind of trick. He also turned to Heise, wondering what he thought as well.

"My contract was to him. But now that he is dead, well-- i can just take my pay from him and be done with it. " she said, "I don't wanna have to fight something so pointless."

"So you just worked for him because he paid you?" Asura asked.

Ryoko smiled at him. "Among other reasons but yes. I have nothing against you personally, so why let this end in more death?" she said and approached them. "You two are strong. Especially you, handsome," she said, winking in their direction. Asura was unsure who she was flirting with now. Him or Heise.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 16:52

“I-“ Heise began to reply to the girl rubbing the back of his head with his arm.
“Say something to Her I dare you” A voice said menacingly behind Heise. He turned around in shock to find Mei-lee standing behind him tapping her fingers impatiently against her forearm. Heise then began to slowly step back towards Asura. Mei-Lee moved forward cracking her knuckles and now looking as if she were the incarnate of death
“Asura do the thing with your eyes! Hanuman do something!” Heise yelled. Hanuman held up his wrist with the golden bracelet.
“Oh look at the time my contract is up!” Hanuman yelled disappearing into smoke.

“You left me to train. And you Let this little kid Asura do all the work?” Mei-Lee yelled. “This is what I’ve been waiting for! When we get back to the village you are marrying me!” She continued. Her attention then turned to the girl behind Heise who’d flirt.
“If you ever flirt with him again…” She started, “I’ll tell you limb from limb!” She yelled. And then she surprised everyone by giving her a light smile and bowing.
“You have pretty hair by the way. What conditioner do you use?”

Heise looked at Asura and the gasped. He grabbed his new friend and took off while picking up alma as well.
“RUN SHE’S CRAZY!” He yelled as he headed back towards the village with Asura and Alma. Mei-Lee bowed to Ryoko and turned around. Before she continued on she stop and turned her head to the side.
“Where will you go?” She asked. She knew her kind. Always hunting from job to job.
“I encourage you, Iwagakure can use your hand. You’d make a fine black op” She said as she disappeared into a petal of roses.

Further down Heise stopped to catch his breath as he stared at asura and Alma who’d he dragged from Mei-Lee’s presence.
“You guys gotta protect me man..” He said bitting his fingernails while at the same time trying to gasp for air. Alma stared at him and looked to Asura who looked more serious.
“Who is this guy? Is he really the monkey sage?” He asked doubting the seriousness of Heise’s character.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 17:23

Asura didn't have time to even ask--- before he knew it, Heise suddenly picked him up and hurried them out the door as Mei Lee appeared. Asura didnd't even get to talk to either woman as he was rather embarassingly taken away as if he were a child.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN! WHAT THE HELL?!" he argued as was taken to Iwa, to reptort to the elders for his successful mission but also to get treatment. Asura was likely going to have to spend an evening in the hospital for all of his hard work today, and expelling so much chakra and energy against Ryoko and Fuma. But at least Fuma was no more.

As Mei Lee spoke to Ryoko, Ryoko blinked at her and tossed her hair back. "Mango Extract if you must know. Don't worry , the red head is more my type. He's hot-- unless you have a think for him too?" she asked. teasing her to make some trouble between Heise and Asura.

Poor Asura, blessed with good looks and unfortunately having a perverted master, the ladies would keep coming after him.

But that aside, the mission was over and they could return back with success. Of course the young prince might have some arguments over how he was being carried. Still, beggars couldn't be choosers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next