Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 17:42

(Very nice. )

Asura turned and with a sigh, allowed himself to go with the flow of things. Now that Heise was prepared himself with weapon and all, Asura moved and headed for Pushan.

The trip was relatively quiet. Perhaps this mission would be easy but he kept ready and his senses open to the best of his ability. It was a good opportunity to travel outside of Iwa. He had been stuck there for so long it was almost torture for the free-spirited ninja. He hated to be couped up in one place for too long. It was not in his nature.

Regardless, they soon reached the dormant volcano where their client and company was waiting. Slowly they would ascend the steps, reaching the small mansion at the side of the mountain. It reminded Asura of how his clan's home was.

As they approached, they knocked on the door, where two guards stood inside. "UM... hi there. We are here to pick up Prince Alma for his trip? They should be expecting us," he stated.

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 18:15

“I got a bad feeling about this” Heise muttered as he climbed behind Asura up the steps to the Mansion. When they got to the door. Heise’s nerves started to rattle.
“WAIT-“ But it had been to late. Asura had already knocked on the door. Once they were invited inside, Heise had no choice but to follow behind Asura who was so ready to meet their honor guests. The Prince of Alma was the first to arrive down from his quarters. He had a a hat on his head with silver ruffled hair an a simple green covert garb.

"Far from princely." Heise thought to himself. He was a quiet individual who stared at both Asura and Heise for quite sometime with his gold jade green eyes. His eyes then focused on Asura.
“Who’s this guy? Is he even strong?” Prince Alma questioned. Heise chuckled a bit but was immediately attacked as well.
“This one looks like a Monkey. How are they able to guard me?” Alma continued.
“Oh Prince Alma, You have me, Bortus & Brutus” A Female voice. Heise’s eyes widened as it began to click who was coming out of the room. She was a rather delicacy to look at with soft red skin. To most individuals, Her hair was brown, But Heise’s eyes always locked in on their violet properties as oppose to the brown. Her Eyes were a nice violet as well. She carried a book back on her from her traveling gear. Underneath her book back was a large giant fan which Heise had come to know quite well.  In her hands was a smaller book bag for Prince Alma.
“Here go my strong prince” Her soft voice said not paying any attention to Heise or Asura.

When her head lifted she saw Asura and smiled.
“I’m Hyuuga Mei-Lee.” She said with her soft voice. She had still not noticed Heise at this moment. She turned her head and noticed Heise in his ceremonial uniform.
“HEISE”
“MEI-LEE”
Both yelled. Mei-Lee grew red and began to tremble.
“Aww shit!” Heise Yelled. Mei-Lee’s trembling soon came to a halt and her bangs had now fallen over her eyes given her a menacing look.
“It’s so good to see you, my betrothed” She said in a silent but deadly tone. With being said Heise rushed and grabbed Prince Alma and began running outside of the house.
Bortus and Brutus came tumbling out as well. All that was left inside the home were Asura and Mei-Lee. Mei-Lee raised her right hand for a moment and then slammed it down. There were a few moments of still were it looked as if Mei-Lee had done no damage. Then the aftershock came. The foundation of the house completely collapsed and the Mansion began to collapse into itself.
“Come Back Here my betrothed” She said angrily as she stomped out the house.
“She’s going to kill me.” Heise said to Prince Alma as they watched.
“ASURA KILL HER!!!!” Heise yelled back at the falling mansion and the Demon escaping from it.

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 Oichi-10
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 09:39

As they entered the mansion and were introduced to the prince, Asura was the first to offer a courteous bow in respect to him. That and just that before he stood up fully again to address him. He seemed to doubt his capabilities and thus questioned if the mission would be a success, especially for Heise behind him. Honestly, he didn't blame the prince to doubt Heise as Asura only glanced sarcastically to his companion. "Rest assured, young lord, we are fully capable to ensuring your well being and protection on our journey. I know I am the younger one here and not to be boastful, but I am among the strongest of my clan's Chunin rank." he said, giving him a grasp of what strength he is capable of. It was true. while he was not in Chunin rank yet-- he was in fact strong enough to be consider Jonin.

It was then that a second voice outside of the guards was heard and she entered. She was a very beautiful women that Asura almost turned a head to. He was in fact very surprised and pleased to see such a beautiful women there and he resisted the urge to whistle in compliment. HOwever as she introduced herself as Mei-Lee Hyuuga... Heise and her got quiet and shocked.

Asura turned and looked at each of them, confused. "Um... you know her?" he asked.

"Aw Shit" he had said.

"“It’s so good to see you, my betrothed” She said in a silent but deadly tone.

Asura's eyes went wide. "Wha... BETROTHED?! YOU?!" Asura shouted as he turned to shout at Heise-- but the goofy bastard had already taken off and ran outside shouting "Kill Her ASURA!!"

Asura had cleared most of the falling debris from the very nature of her sudden show of strength, having gotten to a courtyard outside. As he watched, he saw her slowly climb out relatively unharmed as well.

Despite her little show of strength that destroyed the part of the mansion they were in, and not harming Asura at that point... he slowly turned to Mei-Lee. "Um... hi. With all do respect, but you are WAY too good for him," he said in a joking manner, but part envy. It was stupid to deny she was beautiful, strong, and Asura had no clue how the HELL that goofy Heise ended up having such a wonderful wife.

Being 18 now, Asura was in fact very aware that Mei-Lee was hot and couldn't help but feel envious and lured to her.

With a clearing of his voice. "Ahem. I'm Jiin-Asura. NIce to meet you," he greeted officially to her. "Eh so... Heise is your ... husband? I have to say, I am a bit disappointed. I hope I can find a woman as wonderful as you." He said, flattering her.

Perhaps it was in his best interest to flatter her considering her show of anger. But also, Asura was a bit hitting on her just a little.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 23:53

As she and Asura cleared from the debris, Mei-Lee heard Asura saying something very sweet and her cheeks grew red like a rose. She squinted and flashed Asura a smile.
“You are way to good for him” Asura said. Heise lifted his head as he could hear a bit of the conversation from where he stood.
“You ain’t shit yo!” Heise said as the two of them returned closer to the group.
“You’re so sweet” She said softly.

“So Uh Heise is your husband?”  Asura asked. Heise stood up and caught up to them and interjected.
“I am no such thing” He said, his voice rather high pitched now. His arms also flailed a bit to show his dramatic character. Mei-Lee turned to the side now embarrassed by Heise’s actions as well as her own.
“Babe your voice is doing the thing again…” Mei-Lee said softly. She ran her fingers and retracted a lock of hair that had fallen from it’s original place. Heise turned to Prince Alma for confirmation.
“Don’t look at me… your voice is doing the thing” Prince Alma said coldly. Heise slumped over in complete shock at his support system.

“I hope I can find a woman as wonderful as you” Asura said. Both Prince Alma and Heise looked at each other and instantly caught their gag reflex.
“Dude, I think your partner is hitting on your girlfriend” Prince Alma said.
“He can have her” Heise replied as he wiped his mouth. Mei-Lee’s soft face became angered.
“MR.Heise!” She began, “Do you know how hard it is to convince my father to not try to marry me off to someone whose in the village and isn’t causing problems? 1st you go start a war. Then you take the Kyuubi. What’s next you plan on taking the hokage’s position?” Mei-lee yelled.
“I mean i…” Heise began but was interrupted by Mei-Lee once more.
“Dude I think his girlfriend is giving him a lecture” Prince Alma said to Asura who seemed just as confused at the situation.
“She’s not my girlfriend”
“He’s not my boyfriend” They both replied in unison. Prince Alma couldn’t help but laugh.
“At least they agree on something!” Prince Alma joked to Asura.

“When Heise was younger he promised to love me forever. Since then i’ve been in love with him. I’ve turned down every guy for him.” Mei-Lee said. Heise blushed and stayed quiet. The silence among the group was broken up by a wail from the two body guards who were attached and invested into Mei-Lee’s story.

“How touching.” A voice said. The wailing stopped and silence grew among the group. Heise slowly turned around to see a tall man with violet red skin and blood red hair, tall in stature, demonic in appearance. Just his gaze alone simply struck fear into the heart of Mei-Lee who was trembling. Heise noticed this and immediately grabbed his kunai. He placed his hands on Prince Alma’s head.

“The monkey ninja of Konohagkure. Senju Heise. It is an Honor to meet you” The man beckoned while bowing down as a sign of respect. Heise’s face grew cold with resentment. Anyone with eyes could see that his man was mocking him.
“Oh, and the boy from Iwagakure. You’re the one who saved the village I Assumed from the terrible crisis” He laughed taunting. His voice was cold and deep just as his gaze. There was a period of silence for a moment then Heise stood up.
“You’re suppose to be dead” Heise said almost casually a little bit more relaxed now.
“The Famed Shadow of the Rain country. Kotaro Fuma” Heise said spilling what he knew about the man. Heise was a bit thrown off though, he noticed know Fuma shuriken on the man’s back.
“I became a shadow for a reason” He said with a laugh. His body suddenly dispersed into a black cloud and appeared in front of Asura. He smiled as he placed his hands together in the rat sign and looked him in the eyes.
“Try this on for size. ILLUSION ART: Vampire’s calling” He said his eyes grew red and flashed at Asura. He then looked at the trembling Mei-Lee and grabbed her and began heading off in a southern direction. Heise immediately took off after him only to be stopped an object moving passed him. Heise turned his gaze and behind and watched as Prince Alma was taken and moving in the opposite direction.
“HEISE SAVE ME!”
Before Heise could turn around the man and Alma had disappeared. He turned in the other direction and Kotaru Fuma was gone as well.
“Shit.” He said sucking his teeth.

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 480?cb=20121222070301
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30 2015, 10:08

Things went from odd to awkward as the two lovers bickered. Sure, Asura liked Mei-Lee and was not lying when he thought she was too good for him, partly. He knew Heise was not a bad person, besides being an utter goofball. He sighted as Lord Alma mentioned it beside them. He had to agree, this was just rediculus behavior. Asura was the one who was the more rebellious one of the group and now Heise seemed to be a bigger problem.

But what Asura couldn't image was how soon things would go from bad to worse 5 minutes into the mission.

Suddenly a dark stranger emerged from the shadows of the mountain, revealing to be a creepy fellow. A shinobi! Asura had never seen or heard of him before, but he knew them. Asura reached for his sword behind his hip and glared at the dark enemy. The fact he was so informed of Heise, as well as Asura was baffling. How would he know about his efforts months ago in Iwa regarding the invasion. It hardly was praise worthy to begin with.

Asura was ready to fight but before he even had a chance-- the strange inhumane looking ninja flashed out of sight, just to appear right in front of him. His eyes glowed red and suddenly-- things got ugly.

ALl went dark, Asura looked around and was unable to see anything. Finally, shadows took shape, and became nightmarish creatures. Asura felt as if he fell into a nightmare, like how one would be asleep just after waking up for a moment to experience a dream again. In this case it was a nightmare as flame and shadow blended becoming bat like shapes.

"GAAAAH!!!" Asura cried out as he felt something on his neck. The same horrible assassin was behind him and bit right into Asura's neck. He felt as if he was sucking out his very blood, the vampire jutsu starting to slowly sap Asura's mind and body of energy.

No.... No, this isn't real! Asura grumbled as he moved his hands. Slowly as straining against the pain in his neck, he brought his hands up into a hand sign.  I gotta... get in control...

"RELEASE!!" he shouted.

LIke a pop of a balloon, his eyes opened as if he had been in a daydream and came out of it. He looked around and while he didn't know how long he had been under the influence of the Genjutsu, both Mei-Lee and the young prince was gone, taken by the same assassin. Asura saw Heise nearby, stunned and gaping at the empty space where they had used to be.

"What the hell-- ?!" Asura growled as he realized what happened. Genjutsu, his worst area. "GRRR-- DAMN IT! STUPID GENJUTSU!!"

He got to Heise and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shook him. "Hey! What the hell happened?! WHere are the others?" he asked, not seeing which way they went. While he had questions what this ninja had said about Heise-- now he just wanted to find where they were taken.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31 2015, 08:58

It happened so quickly. Heise was now angry at himself. He knew Mei-Lee would be able to handle himself but he should have reacted better. Heise walked back and forth bitting the thumb of his finger till Asura awoke from the genjutsu.
He let Asura grab him by the collar and listened as the boy yelled.
"Hey! What the hell happened?! WHere are the others?” Asura yelled to Heise.
“You’re a Ninja Heise” He thought to himself as he stared Asura in the eyes. Asura looked pretty frustrated. Heise grabbed Asura’s arm and removed it from his collar.

He stepped away for a moment and began to breathe.
“Think,” Heise muttered to himself as he began to inhale again. Suddenly it hit him.
“Shut up Asura” He yelled as he began to enter sage mode. His hair grew just bit strong and red markings appeared around his cheek bones and his eyes. The Red markings eventually came to resemble the face of a primate. Heise immediately latched on to Mei-Lee’s chakra signature. When his eyes opened he turned to Asura.
“Look I made a mistake. Now I’m going to fix it. There were two ninja not just one and I let me guard down. Either you’re in or you’re out you choose” Heise said as he jumped off in the direction of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31 2015, 13:04

Asura could of been offended by the 'choice' given. "Are you F-kidding me?! Giving up is no option for any ninja. Look if you know where tehy went, just point it out and let's kick their ass!" he said, flames flickering at the end of his fists. It infuriated Asura he was removed from the fight so easily! While he knew Heise was a smart ass, the fact he could change into a new state, made him more formidable. "Alright, let's go! "

Their treck through the mountains following the trail led to another type of mansion-- but this one looked like it was far more haunted. As if some ancient lord had died, tragedy struck and now was haunted by spirits and demons. The place was large and rested at the top of another mountain, surrounded by dark storm clouds. Asura and Heise stood at the entrance, figuring they could be in there. "They in there?" Asura asked Heise, seeing if he could sense it. If Asura could use the Tengan, he could use heat vision to see their body heat but alas-- he couldn't. It frustraited him how he couldn't use the Tengan at will, despite all his hard training.

Asura let out a calm breath. "So how do you wanna enter? If we walts in from the front, they will likely know we are coming. " he asked.

Meanwhile, as they discussed the means to get into the mansion, the assassin spoke to another, while observing his hostages. "The two shinobi are menaces. Especially the sage. We won't have much time before they try to rescue the prince and the woman. " he said in a gruff voice.

"Hm, are you scared, Fuma" a female voice cooed in a mocking tone.

Kotaro Fuma snarled at his accomplice in the dark. "Don't talk little of me, girl. Bare in mind, you shouldn't talk to your employer so or risk being cut off. Literally. "

"Well, I don't lie about your actions, sir." she said, more courteously now. "How should we handle them? I do hope you let me handle the red head outside. He's cute. It be fun to watch him squirm a bit."

Kotaro Fuma couldn't of cared less what happened between the girl and her interest in the Iwa Shinobi. "Do what you wish, but don't forget your contract to me. You only are in my employment for your skills. "

"Understood," the woman said before a throaty chuckle escaped her.

Meanwhile back outside, Asura and Heise were beginning to make their way into the large mansion, and perhaps a potential trap.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 14:25

With his mind now initiated into full ninja mode, Heise had said little words while traveling to the whereabouts of the rogue ninja. Heise’s mind raced back through the pages of the bingo book which he’d scanned earlier.
“Kotaru Fuma. He’s Dangerous, Be careful” Heise said as he placed his hand on the door.

He turned the knob slightly then looked back at Asura.
“We go in, Loud & Proud” Heise said impatiently. He then continued turning the knob and rushed in the door and just as he thought, a trap had been placed. But, Heise reaction time was fast enough to pull the Gunbai from his back and block the incoming kunai by blowing it away with a sweep of the war fan. Heise turned to Asura.
“Go now find them” Heise said.

Elsewhere Mei-Lee and Prince Alma sat tied up and were waiting to be rescued. When commotion began occurring upstairs, she began to smile.
“He’s coming for you!” She said with a smile.
Kotaru Fuma looked at Mei-Lee and grinned.
“I’m waiting for him."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 15:09

It seemed stealth was not the option that Heise wanted to go. Asura could only sigh as he saw the 'fearless leader' charge through the doors and deflecting a trap kunai that would of otherwise stabbed him between the eyes. However, ASura had an opening. Knowing well that the fact was they were expected, if Heise wanted to blindly trigger traps and draw attention to himself, he would take advantage of it, and move in to strike at the heart of the building.

Asura ran past him, and into the mansion.

The treck inside took a bit but so far he didn't detect any danger in the halls or passages. He moved swiftly but carefully. He soon reached the inner sanctum and saw it. The center hall-- and Mei-Lee and the young prince Alma tied up in the center.

"Asura-san!" Mei-Lee called out.

Asura quickly ran for them. "Don't worry I'm here to-- HUH!?" Asura jumped as he ran in and suddenly the image of them vanished!

"What the hell...?"

https://youtu.be/ZSf8tO7QIDc?t=873

There was a soft jingle of something nearby. Like a bell. Turning around, he looked where he was. He was inside the large room, which sported several statues. Sitting upon one of them, was a person.

Sitting upon the head of one of the oni statues, was a light green-blue haired woman. She was dressed in light blue a shade of pink clothes. She wore a sleeveless vest, and her dress being a one piece, showing off her legs, which ended a soft sandals to her feet. What was most odd, however, there were ghostly flames fluttering around her. She was a bit too far away for Asura to see her face well, but she let out a soft chuckle.

"Damn it, not another genjutsu trap!" Asura growled.

"You do tend to fall for that one rather easily," she said in a soft tone. As she spoke, ghostly flames fluttered around her, making her look like some kind of witch or spirit. "Master Fuma certainly was right on that one. "

Asura growled at her. "Where are the hostages!?" He demanded.

Up upon her perch, she smirked down at him in a flirting manner. "What's your hurry, sweetie. Why don't you stay and have some fun? Then, perhaps I'll let you pass... as a pile of ashes." she challenged.

Asura then gave her his own cocky grin. "Lady, you have no idea who you are messing with," he said, returning the witty banter.

At that moment, she raised up her hand and the fireballs danced upon the air around her. "We shall see, won't we?" She then threw her hand forward, and the fireballs flew in zig-zag formations, being hard to track and they would charge for Asura!

A gasp of fright escaped Asura at the speed and flow of the fireball's attacks. They were fiery, but were not like fire-style jutsu. Still, it seemed familiar to him! Despite his dodge, the fireballs turned in the air and proceeded to chase him down! They moved with the woman's hand motions, and continued to chase him.

Realizing his situation, Asura ran across the room, but was struggling to escape. It wouldn't matter where he ran, the fireballs were homing in on him somehow! " Damn it!!" Asura shouted as the fireballs struck the ground right behind him, causing an eruption of heat and fire!

The burst to the ground had damaged the wooden floor-- leaving a blackened scar on it as well as becoming insanely brittle. As if all the wood below it had been vastly dehydrated. All the while the woman laughed as she made the flames dance after Asura, running for his life.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02 2015, 10:04

Heise watched as Asura and past him. It was only naturally the smart thing to do. Asura had allowed Heise to draw all the traps, while he shot past and swept through the house. Heise grinned as he thought about how his friend was blossoming into true ninja in front of his eyes.

Upon Arriving at the inner sanctum he realized that Asura had already entered battle with a woman. Heise put two and two together that the woman was shadow figure that had collected Prince Alma while Kotaru had collected Mei-Lee. Thinking of the man, Heise turned his head to where Mei-Lee and Alma were. Standing tall in front of them was Kotaru Fuma. Heise began to placed his hands down after performing a string of hand seals. From his his hand a seal appeared on the ground. Next to him a Monkey appeared, though this monkey wasn’t Wukong. This one was white in hair with golden jewelry over his body and instead of a staff a Golden mace.

“Kotaru Fuma” The monkey said in a brutish voice. Already the difference between him and Wukong was apparent. This Monkey was more serious and had a deeper tone in voice.
“How’d you wind up fighting him?” He asked Heise.
“A mission.” Heise replied simply. Kotaru Fuma smiled as he watched the monkey step forward and Heise stay back. Heise placed his hands together and began to gather nature Energy.
“I see,” Fuma said as he mad a be line for Heise. Hanuman twirled himself into the air and then slammed his mace, with one hand, to the back of Kotaru Fuma’s back. When he landed on the ground he effortlessly picked up Kotaru and them him past the hostages and into a wall.
“Nah uh uh” Hanuman said moving his index finger back and forth. Kotaru removed himself from the wall and stretched a bit before laughing.
“Well than” His slithery voice said. “seem’s I have a monkey that needs to be eaten” He said placing his hands together and forming a hand seal. He slammed his hand on the ground and from it a Large cloud of smoke appeared.
“Yeah this… this isn’t good” Heise said as his eyes opened up to a large spider with 6 eyes and eight legs. Aside from his Eight Legs he had two arms, pincers around another set of pincers, and large gaping mouth with two teeth. Not mention the two tendrils on what would be essentially the spiders chin.
“Hanuman the White… meet Devax The Black!” Kotaru laughed menacingly.

Deevax The Black.:
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02 2015, 10:40

Asura rolled out of the way as another of the fireballs floated by him. They were like insects, fluttering around his head trying to get a bite. But the method and movement of these flames were bothersome. They were not katon attacks, that was for sure. Still, contact with them would be lethal!

As he dodged and ran, the woman controlling them casually sat as she controlled them from afar, chuckling as she saw the red headed Asura fight for his life. "Damnit!" he growled and decided to go on the offense. He then ran for the nearby wall and jumped!

Asura quickly began to run up the wall, using his chakra to easily do so and give himself more space to outrun the fireballs. Athe flames began to ascend with him, but it was enough space for him to take action against his foe.

He inhaled and drew out a few shuriken from his side. "Katon-- Phoenix Flower Jutsu!!" He jumped off the wall towards his target and with a flick of his arm, flames appeared from his arm's motion as the blots of fire encasing the shuriken went flying. They swarmed through the air across the room-- aimed to attack the woman.

However, she swiftly moved up-- and floated up out of range. She was using Fuuton, and used it to fly away, dodging the fire attack just in time. The bolts of fire exploded as they struck the statue, but she was fine as she elegantly flipped in the air.

Asura continued to descend and flipped, landing back to the ground, but kept a move on as the flames still chased him. She hovered in the air as she saw him flee. "Try not to hurt yourself," she said lightly but grinned almost gleefully. "I wanna do that for you!"

She then raised a hand up, and the flames responded-- they flew up to her. As well as other small specks of fire in the air around her and gathered into her hand. They grew brighter as they condensed into her palm-- and soon she grapsed it-- forming a sword of fiery light!

Asura looked up to see as she had the sword like a laser and began to descend towards him, sword raised. A sense of panic came to Asura as he knew he had to act and took action!  He drew his sword and focused!

"I got you!! " she shouted.

Clash! The blade struck something as Asura got out his own sword-- Shinkou, the crimson blade. A special sword he had crafted that not only ehansed Katon properties-- but was a formidable chakra weapon! From the earliest point of his training, he had mastered chakra control. ANd now, it was paying off.

Despite the properties of the woman's burning blade, the sword held it back when it would of been otherwise sliced in half. A red glow of chakra flowed from it-- Asura's chakra as he used it to enhance his blade. The two were now locked in swords, the heat between them from the fireballs swarming around them.

"Hm, impressive," the woman said as she looked eye to eye with Asura. "So you can channel your chakra as well. I wouldn't think it could stop my scorch style," she said.

Asura glared up at her. "You should be more worried about your fighting than bragging. Now I know what this jutsu is... scorch style huh? Using air to empower your flames and vaporizing the water in anything it touches. My master has a jutsu just like this."

At this point it was almost more flirting than fighting as she chatted. "Clever guy. Still, there isn't a man yet who can resist my charms and my fire." she said . If any of her jutsu touched him, he would be a mummified corpse!

"Heh, lady I'm just getting started!" he shouted and shoved his blade forward.  At that moment, Asura struck. Using the sword to parry the scorch style blade, Asura pressed his attacks in both his punches and kicks! His own original style-- Nin-Tai Jutsu-- with use of the blade and Taijutsu combine, he was able to both defend and attack stronger than ever.

He used the sword to push the blade away, and with an opening, he struck a series of punches with his right fist and kicks with his feet-- till finally he maneuvered the blade and forced it up. "RED BEAST!!" he roared, and slashed his blade downward, the chakra infused blade capable of cutting through sheet metal at this point.

SLICE!!

the woman used her flight power to get out of the way just in time, but not before a part of her hair and outfit was cut. It was a close one as Asura's blade struck the ground, slicing into the floor and leaving a huge gap 3 meters long.

Weapon, Chakra and Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]   B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

B-Ranked Mission: The Monkey, The Tiger & The Wardrobe. [Chunin Test for Asura][B-Ranked Mission]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next