Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 09:21

Hayabusa looked up to the blades.
“Great God of Wind… I dare not lie to you or change my reasoning. Yes, the blades would be self beneficial, but lets not overlook the fact that it’s not a selfish decision. You see, in my clan we have a Traditionlist way of thinking. My generation of Lydecks are to be responsible for paving the way for the next 7 generations. Everything I do, I do for my people. The Twin Blades would be a perfect declaration of ones claim to Clan leader, which would be passed from leader to leader… Again, what I said before… this is my true reason…”
[108|1408|14]
Health: 340 >>> 320 >>> 300 >>> 280 >>> 260 >>> 240 >>> 220 >>> 200 >>>340
Chakra: 7852 >> 7292 >>> 7130 >>> 7110 >>> 7090 >>>> 6960 >>>> 6940 >>> 6920

(OOC: 20 total -.-‘ That’s why I’ve been trying to advance lmao)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05 2015, 09:43

Bump
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05 2015, 22:47

The blades of wind continued with an echoing force behind them only to whisper lightly pass the young male's ear, "You, believe we wish to be passed from master to master, that to us...is a desecrates to have even a small thought like that crossing our minds, the hands of others besides the one to have gained us. Never will we even allow that even if it were by force..." The blades continued to lower themselves slowly before the young male still protected.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06 2015, 13:09

Hayabusa looked at the descending blades.
“Well, to continue to be completely honest with you, as I have been… as displeasing as this may sound, I wasn’t aware that you would have such a manifesting spirit that responded animatedly… until I came to your presence, I thought I’d be running into booby trapped inanimate objects. I am humble to be able to speak to such a spirit in this manner…” Hayabusa kept his watch on the blades. “With this new knowledge, I can vow that within this new tradition that who becomes our clan leader, and wield your power, become intertwined… they would not only have to be chosen by the people, but must come to you for approval as well…”
He began to ponder.
“I could think of something… but trust me you would have to be earned…”
[139|1547|15]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06 2015, 13:35

The blades remain quiet for a moment before speaking once again, "We are not a spirit of the blade we are the last voice of our masters. Once you take us up we shall vanish never to speak again but our lord shall continue to watch how the blades are treated." The burst of the wind released razor like burst only cutting the rocks clearing a hole at the top as they slowly landed. "Now, wield us for battle and wield us with your true goal. For remember....he is always watching as well even until the end we shall return to him no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06 2015, 17:40

Hayabusa looked at the blades, as they seemed to have made an escape route for him to be released back into the world. That solved that issue of getting out of these tunnels. HE then looked at the blades that had descended down to his level. Hayabusa began to think.
“Hmmm… the voices of the past owners… I suppose that means my voice will soon join this…” he said. He smirked as he began to hover his hand over the blades, beginning to feel their push and their aura slowly mend into the chakra hovering around his body right now…
[100|1647|16]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06 2015, 17:59

As he smiled, feeling a point of overwhelming joy as he slowly began to grasp the blades, one hand at a time. As he grasped, he felt the power of them as he grasped them. The chakra that had been around them seemed to have dwindled, wrapping around his body before intertwining within his own. He held them, as he observed them. He could feel the energy within him as he held them. Like, while he was holding them, he could achieve a power slightly beyond that of his own. He observed it a little bit more before testing them…
[100|1747|17]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07 2015, 10:42

As he gripped them tightly, Hayabusa pushed out chakra that would coat the blades in an air like chakra that blew vigorously. He waved them around, cutting through the air with swiftness. He smiled, feeling grateful. He looked at the caved in area behind him. He looked up at the opening created for his escape as let the sand encasing his legs fall to the ground. He pulled back his kunai and re holstered all of them in their locations. It was time for him to go reevaluate how he carried himself, and how everybody would view him as Hayabusa.
[100|1847|18]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07 2015, 10:47

As he jumped up through the hole created by the blades, he held them horizontally. He thought to himself how lucky he was to have these blades now. He performed one seal to negate his healing jutsu that healed the damage he took in this place. He looked up ahead at the sand that had been below. He raised his hand and before him, a sand staircase formed from the desert to the cavern in which he had be atop of. He could’ve Hiraishin’d out of here, but he had a few purchases to actually make in Wind Country now.
[100|1947|19]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07 2015, 10:53

Upon arriving in Suna, Hayabusa got himself new holsters and a gourd. With this gourd, he controlled sand to pour itself into the gourd. It was much heavier than that of the Crimson Gourd that his alter ego had been used to carrying. He turned, looking at the building in which he knew the Kazekage would be. He vowed that one day, that would be his seat, but today was not that day. Walking behind the shop, Hayabusa finally used Hiraishin No Jutsu to return to that of Beast Country. He had much to add to his agenda of life…
[100|2047|20]
(4 Reward Dice)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07 2015, 10:53

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 11, 94, 59, 43
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5