Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22 2015, 00:03

- The wind suddenly just died without a trace of it ever existing within the tunnel. Leaving nothing be destruction from the damaging wind. It waited for a sign to know the person was still alive as it knew that the powers of a human was nothing more then false hope within this world. Waiting quietly for the next moment it would end this trial once and for all against the human.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 11:34

Hayabusa began to settle as the wind died down a little bit. He looked around for the blades that were once flying high in the sky in the raging tunnel or winds. He kept himself very well grounded, as this cavern proved itself to be very spontaneous and random. The webbed chakra attached to his kunai remained in tact, as he proceed forward, walking as if the wind was still blowing with a stance that grounded all of his weight to the ground at an angle that all opposing forces would travel through his body and back downward in sand.
[100|1100|11]
[OOC: I also didn’t get this notification lol how sad]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02 2015, 17:58

The blades themselves were left dancing into the air carefully watching, waiting for the next moment to strike with their gust. They could not be sure how long before it would start to happen but as they were spinning the blades would start to glow a bright lime-green color from the guard moving upwards towards the tip of the blade. Something was different about the way this act would start up though it was unknown what power would lie within the blades as they began charging up for the assault onto the one that has entered their land.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 10:03

Hayabusa looked up at the dancing blades in the wind. He grabbed his back, as he put chakra into his puppets, and threw them forward, letting them dance in the air as well. Hayabusa, as hard as it was, began to try to stabilize the puppets in the air, prepping tension in his chakra strings for any burst of wind. Unlike usual, he had to keep the string in tension, instead of loose, otherwise the wind would blow them away as easy as leaves blowing in the wind. One puppet was thrown forward, plunging at the blade in the wind…
[100|1200|12]
Action 1/1
Puppets Activated (110 Chakra)

Health: 340 >>> 320 >>> 300 >>> 280 >>> 260 >>> 240 >>> 220 >>> 200 >>>340
Chakra: 7852 >> 7292 >>> 7130 >>> 7110 >>> 7090 >>>> 6960
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 21:30

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14 2015, 13:22

Bump
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15 2015, 23:15

Soon the burst of wind created a barrier around itself keeping from taking any form of damage or even being touched by any hands. This was even strictly used to keep mortals at bay as they cannot help but be safe as everything would want the powers of the wind god. Soon a voice echoed across the valley, "Whooo, dares come...." Waiting for answer the blades continue their dance within the wind waiting for the reply. If one cannot display the answer they seek they will be force to strike the one they deem an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16 2015, 07:21

Hayabusa stood there now, bracing himself as he saw a form of dim around the dancing blades. The voice boomed and echoed.
‘What the hell…’ he thought. Could this have been the spirit of the blades perhaps? Hayabusa kept his brace, but managed to bow.
“Lydeck Hayabusa is the name. I am of a clan born of this country, in attempts to restore it to its former glory. Currently, I am looked down upon, or even overlooked. The power of the Legendary Wind Blades would help me in my conquest in letting me be seen…” he said, continuing his brace…
[100|1300|13]
Action 0/1

Chakra: 7852 >> 7292 >>> 7130 >>> 7110 >>> 7090 >>>> 6960 >>>> 6940
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21 2015, 12:58

Bump
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21 2015, 17:55

(OOC: How many posts do you still need for this?)

The blades continue to glow brightly shining a lime green like aura around the edges of the blades as they continued to hover. Soon hearing the answer from the human that blades dimmed down the light show they were producing only having a sphere of wind around them this time with the light dimming more as the sphere grew bigger. "You....dare...seek the swords for personal gain...to restore your loyalty to a clan to even decided upon allowing us to even be wielded by the desire of greed and pride would sicken us. Gives us a true reason why...for if not we shall have the vaccum of our sphere crush the powers we were created leaving you but nothing of shared pieces of metal that you wasted in search of." The blades had spoken as they continued to have the air sphere up protecting them from harm.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 09:21

Hayabusa looked up to the blades.
“Great God of Wind… I dare not lie to you or change my reasoning. Yes, the blades would be self beneficial, but lets not overlook the fact that it’s not a selfish decision. You see, in my clan we have a Traditionlist way of thinking. My generation of Lydecks are to be responsible for paving the way for the next 7 generations. Everything I do, I do for my people. The Twin Blades would be a perfect declaration of ones claim to Clan leader, which would be passed from leader to leader… Again, what I said before… this is my true reason…”
[108|1408|14]
Chakra: 7852 >> 7292 >>> 7130 >>> 7110 >>> 7090 >>>> 6960 >>>> 6940 >>> 6920

(OOC: 20 total -.-‘ That’s why I’ve been trying to advance lmao)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)   ~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Wind Blades ~ {Hayabusa|Manager Interaction}(God of Wind Twin Blades Quest)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next