Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

[Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! Empty
PostSubject: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 18:30

Inshitsu was walking to the door of his apartment, when he noticed a man in dark robe across the street with a bulge appearing on his back that looked to be bulging. The man turned his head over at him and waved, but as he started to move again, he seemed to be running even harder than before as if trying to avoid Inshitsu. Inshitsu tilted his head at where the strange man had turned the corner,’ That was weird…wonder what he was doing.’ as he reached his hand out to twist the door handle he froze.’ Wait, he came from the market district.’ He put two and two together and turned to rush to the market district.

WC:118
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 18:37

Inshitsu panted as he skidded to a slow stop in front of where the man had looted from the store. The front door looked as if it had been blown off the hinges of the doorframe. The inside, however, looked untouched if not bizarre. The display cases in the shop had not been broken like the door, they were opened as if the thief was handed the key in order to loot the store in the first place. As Inshitsu scanned the inside of the shop, he realized that the shop keeper was missing, but there were employee uniforms scatter across the ground. He entered the shop in order to search the shop for information of the employees.
Word Count:118
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 18:43

As he turned around from the inside of the shop, he noticed a door that was blocked by a cabinet that hid it from view. He reached out with his right hand to twist the knob of the untouched door. When he had opened the door fully, the light of the previous room had revealed an employee tag lying on the ground that seemed to be dropped in the haste of the owner. Inshitsu walked over to the tag and bent over to read the name of the tag owner, when he realized that it had been covered up with a strange ink. It still had the picture of the employee along with an address telling the location of the shop owner. “Well time for a little game of hunt.”, whispered Inshitsu under his breath.

Word Count: 135
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 18:49

Inshitsu exited the back room of the store, taking the employee tag with him, and climbed through the wreckage of the front door. As his feet started to hit the ground on the outside of the store, he could hear voices shouting behind him as the police were coming to investigate. Inshitsu sprinted from the scene hoping not to be considered the offender of the crime. He sprinted towards his apartment only to stop and grab a slight breath. He pulled out the employee tag, so that he could read the address of the owner. As he scanned it, he tried to see if he had any recollection of being near the address. ‘This won’t take long to find. It should be just right of the dumpling shop.’ With that he took the tag, tucked it in his pocket and started to sprint towards the location of the shop owner.

Word Count: 150

Last edited by MasterFlutter on Mon Jan 13 2014, 19:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 18:57

Inshitsu was dragging his feet along as he slowly approached the owner’s home.’ Well now, this will teach you to knock won’t it, Inshitsu?’ He picked up his body as he stood in front of the door of the owner. Thud. Thud. Thud. His knocks seemed to disturb whoever was residing inside of the building, “What!?” The voice bellowed through the frail wooden door. “I want to talk to you, about your-“, he was interrupted before he could finish the sentence as the door was violently open nearly hitting Inshitsu in the head. “What about it?” the bald old man seemed to have an idea of what Inshitsu was here about. ‘This better be worth my time in the end. ‘

Word Count: 121
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 19:05

“So what can you tell me about my shop that YOU don’t like?” the old man yelled at Inshitsu. Inshitsu’s eyes had started to cringe at the sight of the man with bulging vein in his temple and snout started come out of his left nostril, and yet, Inshitsu spoke, “Well did you know that it has been robbed?” The man looked at him with his eyebrow raised as if he was questioning the fact that it had happened at all. ”Where’s the proof?” the man spoke with simple words as he hands clasped together. Inshitsu whipped the employee tag, and the man’s face dropped.

Word Count:105
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 19:11

“That little weasel…I’m gonna break him in two.” The man’s face had resumed its previous state, but with his face starting to turn many different shades of red before staying a shiny red such as an apple skin. “If you want, I can chase him down for you…for a reward of course.” Inshitsu had put his hands behind back hoping that he could make a deal to chase the rogue employee down to put them back into the shop owner’s hands. The man leaned towards Inshitsu pulling his face towards Inshitsu’s whispering, “If you can catch him, you can have whatever is on him. Granted you bring back my inventory first.”

Word Count: 111
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 19:18

Inshitsu had barely taken a breath before he had held out his hand, speaking the words, “Of course wouldn’t want to backstab my employer now would I?” The man looked at his hand as if reconsidering his choice, but took Inshitsu’s hand in a death like grip. “If only that thief had the same mind as you. Wait here, I need to give you something.” As he had retreated back inside to fetch something, Inshitsu thought about his plan to catch the thief.’ The thief had ran faster when he saw me, meaning he is scared of confrontation, so I could just rush in and take them right from.” By the time of that the owner had come back, Inshitsu’s face was in a grin.

Word Count: 125
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 19:25

“What’s got you smiling?” The owner paused before handing the package, a brown envelope, to Inshitsu. “Just thinking about how to get back your merchandise, you didn’t think I would rush in there did you?” he raised an eyebrow to taunt the owner. “Well to be fair, I didn’t think you would accept, so I didn’t know what to think.” He rolled his shoulders as he spoke,”Anyway, here.” He handed the envelope over to Inshitsu who accepted the information to stick in his pouch. Inshitsu turned to walk away, and hear the man shout, “You don’t need to kill him, but it may help him learn.” Inshitsu waved behind him as he walked off the street to head to his apartment.

Word Count:121
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 19:30

As Inshitsu had arrived back at his apartment, he looked through the window to look at the spot where he had seen the man earlier in the day. ’If only I knew just who he was, I could have been done with this already.’ He sighed as his thoughts weren’t helping him finish the job he had received. He walked away from the window, over to the desk where he had laid the information that he had gotten from the owner and reviewed it over. The sun was starting to set before Inshitsu was leaving to find the thief and snag his reward.

Word Count: 103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!   [Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Solo]Quest: Robbery, time to play Hero!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next