Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] Empty
PostSubject: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyTue Jan 07 2014, 04:14

Grave finally came back home after leaving the cave of the tailed beast. It seemed like the sky was grey with the clouds of rain. The dirt route did not change at all. Though something in the distant always caught Grave's attention. The mansion that was build within the walls of Mount Raijin. Sighing to this sight the young priest glanced around for a moment and felt nor heard anything. "Seems he's off on his own again..." Shaking his head lightly Grave placed his hands on his waist thinking as where could Raijin have gone off to. "Hey Rai! if you are around answer me!"

The seal that was placed on Grave seemed to give off a burning feeling but it soon vanished with him scratching at it. "Damn...it seems the seal still reacts to the beast within...Hopefully...it won't come to any harm on others."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyTue Jan 07 2014, 04:29

Raijin felt a pass through the barrier as he was home but he was busy mending some clothing, as well as looking to his own weapons, he looked over at where the disturbance came from and narrowed his eyes, could it be a stray onlooker or someone actually found the hidden mansion within the mountain of a god that he was named after. He walked to the balcony of his room and opened the sliding door and walked out on the balcony and looked out before he noticed the chakra and grinned widely.

"I knew it took you longer then me to get from location to location!" Raijin said to himself as he grinned still, he grabbed his gear and headed off, the weights upon his arms slowed him down a lot but that didn't faze him too much at all but that didn't bother him too much.

After a short while of getting the hang of the weights still he found a decent pace that he was now running at before he saw the figure in the distance and he came barreling down the dirt path still as he came to a complete stop, well skidding a bit from the weights and the momentum but still stopped.

"I knew it was going to take you a while to arrive back home, why didn't you just let me help you? besides I have summons I can ask for help to carry you." Raijin said grinning as he walked closer to give Grave a hug to welcome him home. "Glad to see your still in one piece brother." Raijin said as he hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyTue Jan 07 2014, 04:58

After seeing the figure jump from the balcony. Grave smiled at whom it was shaking his head. "It took me a while cause of the fact I had to figure out somethings before just leaving that cave. Plus with the amount of rest I needed to be fully awake to tackle this thing!" Yelling as he had jumped from the balcony to come greet Grave once again the one named, "Raijin" appeared before Grave's eyes giving him a hug.

"Good...to see you too!" saying with a low voice trying to take in air as he was being hugged. Grave padded Raijin on the back as a way to acknowledging the hug. "Its good to see you as well brother." Smirking at his old friend and brother now. It seemed things were starting to clear up as the sky's cloudy weather was being broken through with the rays of sunlight.

One beam landed on top of them shining brightly down at them as if they were being chosen by a god of some sort. Smiling feeling the warmth of the ray Grave turned his attention to the weights on Raijin. "So you are still wearing those blasted things I can see." Having his weight being held by the staff that was given to him as he became a priest. Both Grave's body and voice weakened a bit from the recovery of the beast.

"It seems...I'm in a worse shape then I thought..." Standing up tall once again to shake off what was affecting him. Grave's attention came back to the mansion then his eyes widen. "Hey...did anything happen to, "It" I hope you didn't read it without me." Grave's attention turned to look over at Raijin with a smile on his face. "Remember...we need that scroll if we plan on getting what we want out of life."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyTue Jan 07 2014, 07:25

Raijin let go of his friend, that he called brother and wondered what toll the beast was having upon him and he sighed at the sounds of the scroll that they had to go through all the dealings with that Hayabusa guy or some crap that they had to deal with earlier. He looked at him and sighed heavily before he shook his head, "I've had no time to look into the scroll because I've been more focused on training and training I've been doing, my body is at a halt at the moment." He said frustrated before he sighed heavily.

He looked at his friend before he noticed the weights on his arms again, "yeah, thus the fact I'm training with weights now." Raijin said as he stood there, he looked at his friend and listened to his words carefully before he took a deep breath in and sighed softly, "Yeah, it's safe and will remain safe until we remove it from the mountain otherwise they'll die upon touching the scroll." Raijin said thinking of the vault traps set up.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyTue Jan 07 2014, 08:10

Nodding to the information that was given to him. "Training..." It seemed that Grave's mind was locked on training on something again but the question was how do get around to doing. As he could focus on other things if anything but the question was the things he wished to focus on where the complete opposite of what he wanted. "Raijin...we'll need to add on to the house here shortly... I have a feeling I'm going to need a safe house for this beast if anything. Cause of the fact we're going to need its strength in order to help us for our goals."

Gripping tightly with his fist Grave knows that using others was wrong but he needed to use the power of the tailed beast in order to reach a newer power. From what it seemed Grave's heart was sinking with sorrow as he felt as though he had caged up an innocent beast for his own personal gain. "I wonder...if this beast...has the ability to speak with me..." Sighing at that note he smiled at Raijin. "You better keep up your training or you'll end up getting all the muscle on you right here." Laughing a bit he pats on Raijin's stomach joking about the muscle gain.

Placing his staff on his back the young male smiled looking at the mansion once more beginning to walk towards it. It was something of a home better than being around people but it seemed it was time for them to plan for their next goal and form of "attack." "Raijin...let's enter the house I'd like to talk about somethings with you if you do not mind and being outside is not a place of personal issue to be talk of things agreed?" Facing forward he began walking without having to look back knowing if Raijin would follow as it was there time to begin.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyTue Jan 07 2014, 09:30

Raijin looked at his friend and sighed heavily before he nodded, "yeah lets go back to the house." He agreed, as they walked back he looked at his brother and scratched the back of his neck before he pulled out a samurai summoning scroll, "All I know is I need to obtain a certain something, to obtain my own sword, and proceed another rank in being a samurai, I need this done as soon as possible at a later date." Raijin said as he walked with his friend.

While they were walking Raijin looked over at his friend Grave and pulled out his katana, and revealed it, the blade looked brand new, but that was the problem, "the blade's I have to continuously buy are not holding up to the power of the samurai, and thus the blade is chipping and sometimes breaks during training with my summons." Raijin explained looking at Grave, he was very plex'd by this and wanted a new blade that wouldn't chip or break on him but something was up with the metals he was either using or getting or someone was seriously ripping him off.

"Anyways, Grave, we need to talk, I've been doing some real heavy thinking and I think in order to obtain a jutsu I've been working on and trying to create, I need the Kyuubi's chakra and strength for it but with its full help of course, when we're strong enough later, will you help me seal the kyuubi within myself?" Raijin asked looking at his friend and brother.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyTue Jan 07 2014, 09:48

Hearing of the blade being chipped, destroyed even during training had Grave puzzled as it was true that the power that, Raijin had could be to much of a strain not just on his body but on the weapon he uses. Thinking of the way of this Grave places his hand on his chin to think as he watched Raijin look over at the blades. It soon after words caught his attention of a new jutus but the powers of the Kyuubi. Stopping in his tracks Grave sighed and then let out a small laugh. "Well now...that's funny...I was going to look over more information of the bijuus and find their locations. But it seemed you already had it figured out for yourself." Shaking his head looking towards the front doors of the Mansion they both owned. Grave nodded agreeing with Raijin.

"Yeah...we'll obtain the powers but in a different way. The only way I can even think we can rival something that strong again is by having something of equal strength to it. But...the one thing I want to make sure of is I'm able to control this power I already have if anything." Grave gripped his fist tightly making his way to the training part of the dojo. As he stood for a bit he closed his eyes and started focusing on his chakra but more a less the place of the beast. Which he was so far unable to reach even now. 'Damnit...I still cannot reach the sound of the bijuu. But If i can find a way around it...then...I should be able to get even stronger at this.' Grave was thinking loudly in his mind as he turned his attentions back over to Raijin. "What's the plan besides getting the Bijuu...if we attack or even hunt it down...we'd be black listed as missing-nin as we are attacking a beast within the fire country. I highly doubt they'll let two mere kumo personnel just waltz on in and capture a sacred beast of theirs."

Grave looked over at the book shelf to think of something else on his mind but seemed to come up empty but then came to an stunning idea. "I think I have an idea..." He smirks wildly as he looked over at the scroll of time and space thinking it could be of use to him after all now.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyTue Jan 07 2014, 16:01

Raijin sighed as he looked at the blade before he shrugged his shoulders before he still kept walking with his friend before he noticed him come to a complete stop, he wondered if he said something that caused him to stop before he said he did say something that did push him a bit. The fact that they had their goals set upon the bijuus was something of a fact or reason but, after reading the bijuu scroll he sighed as it had some information but not enough about them, it stated they were a living being of their own as well.

Raijin looked at his friend as he still kept walking and wondered what he meant about what he said about it all and nodded before he grinned, "I actually chose the Kyuubi because I want another ally to rely upon, but that's in time coming up." Raijin said in reply as they both turned towards the training dojo, it hadn't been used in a while and he was sure Grave would notice that too.

Raijin looked at his friend and sighed heavily at the fact of something he already knew, "Yeah I kinda got that far in thoughts as to obtaining the Kyuubi, but, that's where I've been thinking on it for a reason, we can call a request to meet the Hokage, but on our way there or back we can possibly sneak away from their Anbu force and find the Kyuubi's resting place unless they were to give it to us for some odd reason..." Raijin said being a wishful talker at this point. He sat down in his location that he usually sat down in and looked at his friend.

Raijin looked at the shelf in the dojo that Grave was looking at and noticed one of the scrolls he gave to Grave, "I still have the other two I believe, those scrolls, I haven't opened them yet, but I wonder what the scrolls themselves are for, you know?" Raijin asked trying to obtain information on items he went out and bought thoughtlessly but in a good way it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyWed Jan 08 2014, 04:23

Sneaking pass the ANBU or calling for the Hokage allowing them to even to meet. He highly doubt any of those requests would be possible. Shaking his head as dust was floating around in the dojo. It was hardly use after they have left to obtain the beast within.

"Seems...like the dojo needs to be used for a bit. But you are not wrong with either plan. But aiming still a beast with nine times...we barely were able to even face off against the Nibi and survive. We need to study more of the bijuus as well." Soon after hearing of the scrolls that Raijin had it didn't seem all that bad. "Now...here me out...what if we created a jutsu...allowing us to train but without others even knowing...get what i'm saying." The idea of creating a sub-space area allowing this to even happen would require some chakra but it wouldn't be hard as they have the material to create the jutsu.

Wiping the dust from the floor Grave looked around for the information he needed but sighed lightly before turning to see Raijin. "We need to also aim at where we need to train at in order for us not to let off so much power as well. After which I believe fighting your blade or even better yet...us creating the blade for you will come in handy in the end." Grave smiled knowing what he said may excite Raijin a bit to allow him to even think about the plan of the Kyuubi as an Ally.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] EmptyWed Jan 08 2014, 04:38

Raijin sat there on the dojo's floor, it was the only thing in the dojo that wasn't really dusty but still if you sat on it like Raijin did aside from his normal spot as it was the only place he used in the entire dojo, to train his mind or to find peace. He sat there and looked at the window to see the sun in it still, the thoughts about what was said just now running through his mind, he looked over at Grave and wondered something first.

"How would we create a large enough space and time dimensional training type jutsu? we'd have to dual summon it or create it with same level chakra, hell even will power into that jutsu as well because that's such an advanced jutsu your talking about, I'm barely able to start learning Raiton now." Raijin said as he looked at Grave seriously as he talked about the other scrolls Raijin had in his possession.

Wondering as to what Grave had in idea he wondered, was this his way of saying that this would cut half their training times in half? training was only half of becoming stronger, it also had to do with the fact of fighting others or sparing with others to find out your strength and how much your stamina increases. Getting to far ahead of everything now but back to the story, Raijin looked at Grave and tilted his head and wondered, "We have all the scrolls, no one else will find them, unless we made copies of them, even then I doubt they'd be able to use it like these the originals." Raijin said pointing to the shelf before he placed the katana's scabbard across his knees before he made a ki symbol with his hands in his lap as he sat there on the floor before he noticed his summon that was still around came walking into the dojo.

"Raijin-sama, where did you run-- hello...?" Aoi said as she walked in and noticed Raijin wasn't alone, Raijin just smiled and watched Grave to see his reaction from his summon type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox