Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Iwa To Kumo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Iwa To Kumo Empty
PostSubject: Iwa To Kumo   Iwa To Kumo EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 14:42

Again the day was young and the sun peered over him. Armed with a new Jutsu and a new element he was more confident in his abilities as a ninja. His ideal still unclear but it was certain that he had one more move to make before returning home.
"Kumogakure is where that Shadow Guy is and some other guy" I'm suppose to meet with Yukimura said as he stood upright from his position.
"Once I get there though. I better do some training." He said with a smile.
"You're almost ready to meet me Yukimura."
Yukimura shook his head. "It's not you I want to meet, It's the four tails." It was a memory that came back to him recently of his goal to obtain power. But he also remembered the memory of dying to Hayabusa.
"I will find a way back to life." He said to himself as he began making his way towards his next mark. With his arrival in Kumogakure he would have to hide a lot due to his wanted rank. He decided to leave his armor and weapons behind.
"If they see my affiliation then they will for sure know that I am, Yukimura" He said to himself. He grabbed what was necessary and made his way to the village hidden in the clouds.
Back to top Go down

Iwa To Kumo
Page 1 of 1