Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Please Read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Please Read.   Please Read. EmptyWed May 01 2013, 09:41

Members,

> I'm sad to tell you that I've been lacking behind in the updates of the site. But that will not stop the site from going on I'm just explaining for the reason. I'll be going to college here shortly in June for the three weeks. I been having to get things check and ready to make sure it's all set. Now upon returning the decision for the final vote of complete opening of NJR will be decided as well. As it's on a limited open, to allow new ones to come in but only a select few.

- The next event will not start until then, once you've all reached a peek that I find reasonable the site will be temp closed for its final checks. But you will not need to start over on your characters. Instead it will be a good thing cause for however many days passed based upon your rank you will gain ryo and the chance to roll a Dx to determine a growth in a stat.

- Thank you,
Omicron
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org

Please Read.
Page 1 of 1