Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1] Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1]   Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1] EmptyFri Apr 19 2013, 14:10

After returning home from that odd mission that was sent to him by the Raikage. Grave finally was able to relax from a day to regain his strength. As he awoke from his bed side with the sun shining through his window half way. Grave closed his eyes and thought to himself calmly only seeing images in his head from the battles they all fought. Soon one image came knocking at him with the eyes of Hayabusa turning a different color then returning back to that color. Something was interesting as he had never heard or seen anything like that within his clan nor within anyone of the village. Several minutes had passed as he got up checking his pants for a small bag. Shaking it, the sound of rocks were hitting against each other. But these rocks were not normal rocks as Grave opened them carefully looking at them.
"That was a nice mission, it paid well as well…" Smiling after holding the small bag lightly.
Pouring the bag out on the table Grave smiled as he counted from one to twenty and sliding the rocks around. These sparkled wonderfully as the sun's rays bounced around the prisms creating a rainbow effect around them.
"Diamonds…This should help me with anything that comes our way…but I cannot tell Raijin just yet.." Sighing heavily as something had snuck pass himed.
Soon after saying that, a shadow like figure had found its way into the room. Pulling swiftly with the shakujo from around his right side. Grave had made a small contact with the figure only to know his attacked was stopped as he was focusing forward.
"Yes father…" Grave spoke from his mouth as though he was irritated.
Gripping the center of the shakujo, Grave's father stared at him from behind the mask before pulling it off slowly. Showing a smile but also a small scar from the time of fighting against Hao.
"It seems you made quite a profit from you special request from the Raikage…now why would you keep this a secret from your own friend?" His father seemed to be after information about something but Grave just kept quiet before opening his mouth lightly speaking his mind.
"Because…I have to take care of something…if anything I cannot let Raijin know just yet…facing off against Hao is my main goal now…But I cannot allow someone to die for my own thoughts." After speaking his mind Grave stood up placing the diamonds back in the back and heading over to his bed side grabbing the upper part of his uniform placing it on. Moving the shakujo to his back, Grave smiled back at his father and was cheerful once more. But it was a strange way of smiling.
"Its…nice to see my father for once…"Closing his eyes Grave walked out from his room heading down stairs towards the kitchen. Only this time to be stopped by his grandfather standing at the entrance way.
"Grave…what do you plan on doing now that you have completed a hard training."
Glancing pass the old man Grave walked by saying, "Simple…I'm going to own this house…then I'm going to take care of everything I need just in case of any other issues."
Sliding his shoes on Grave placed his right hand on the screen door opening it slowly as the sun's beams shined making a path way to what seemed to be heaven. Grave walked out leaving his grandfather confused and then smiling.

Already a strange start to his day, it seemed everything was going to go completely out of order for him. Running down the dirt path heading towards the village. Seeing that he was already on his own things were starting to be a little different for him. Grave kept running without stopping and talking to anyone who greeted him. Grave was already set as he was coming closer to the jewelry store. Nodding and opening the door as he came inside Grave as greeted by the shopkeeper. Grave greeted back kindly as he made his way towards the desk.
"Well hello their Grave, how is your job and business as a shinobi coming along?"
Grave smiled answering,
"Rough! But I have something that might catch your attention Or at least I hope it will once I show it to you."
Reaching behind him Grave only took out 1 diamond and showed it to the man it seemed to be about 3.6mm. The shop keepers eyes were widen and jumped backwards staring at the jewel.
"Where did you obtain such a gorgeous gem Grave!"
Smiling and scratching the bottom of his chin, Grave smiled saying softly,
"From a previous request…seems she was very nice and gave good rewards."
The shopkeeper nodded as he picked up the item viewing its beauty before placing it back down on the counter and asking the main question that made everything come right down to it all.
"Are you looking to sell this beauty off or something?"
Grave nodded to this and stated what he needed,
"I was, I just needed to know how much I could get from this little jewel."
The shopkeeper crossed his arms and then closed his eyes thinking. Soon the answer escaped his mouth saying,
"I can buy it off of you for only 1 million Ryo. But that is my final offer to you is that understood?"
Grave blinked and blushed after hearing that amount almost wanting to fall over Grave shook his head.
"That is perfect sir!"

Both gentlemen nodded as paper work was being filled out allowing Grave to do the exchange. Holding the money in his back pouch Grave glanced around and nodded to himself thinking of what needed to be done next.
I have to grab some gear…but I also need to grab a scroll that could help me out with some things.
Heading over towards the scroll shop Grave started to look through the sections before noting he had no idea what he was truly looking for. Running over towards the shop owner Grave had placed his hands softly on the counter greeting the owner.
"Hell….o?!?!"
Struck by surprised as the figure turned around it was the girl from the academy that Grave first met.
"Hello…sir…GRAVE!"
Staring at him and blushing the young girl smiled as though she was happy to see him. But placed her hands on the counter shaking her head. Speaking with a hint of worry behind her breath. It was not soon after she spoke the words that was within her.
"You…had me worried I thought the mission was going to be the one and only. But here you are… Its wonderful to see you again."
Blinking to this information that was brought to him Grave sighed and smiled scratching his head saying back calmly.
"Like wise…Sakuya…but I could really use your help one something…first do you know anything about red eyes? Something that allows one's eyes to change to red eyes from their actual color? Then I also need to know if there is anything on the Shinmyou Cave?"
Sakuya nodded as she had thought about both topics and pointed off to the far right saying.
"Yes…down that side of the scroll shelf you will find the information on the ,"Sharingan" And on the same shelf you should find a scroll that reads Bijuus. But both of those are heavily expensive."
Grave turned and smiled at her as he went off to grab the scrolls he needed. As he returned with them in his hands, Grave walked over placing them on the counter.
"How much will they be sakuya?"
She blinked for a moment and looked at each one before nodding at the prices and spoke saying.
"That will be…45,000 ryo…"
Grave blinked and laughed hard only to be told to keep quiet he let out a small giggle before answering her.
"Really…that's it huh…well it will help me…so here is 45,000 ryo."
As he reached over to pull out the money that was requested. He quickly closed his pouch and smiled as he turned waving good bye to her. As he walked out the door placing the scrolls within his flak jacket smiling happily.

Dealing with only part of his supplies that was needed Grave had decided it was time to look at what he had purchased for a bit. Sitting down by a bench he started reading the scroll of the titled, "Sharingan" With this Grave took several minutes to review the scroll only for a small bit in time. It was then Grave came across something he was shocked about. This information led him to believe something of this power was greatly something to fear.
'Woah…this…is too much, an eye that is able to do that should be…watched carefully I wonder if that clan even exist still today…'
Amazed of the clan known as the Uchiha clan it was quite interesting to finally read up on some history once again. But it came to the stopping part where he closed the scroll allowing himself to relax for a moment. As it was placed back into his flak jacket, it was then the other scroll got his attention as well. Taking a thought to decide what he wanted to do about the scroll. Getting up slowly to walk away from the bench he had been sitting at, Grave reached over and pulled out a scroll again entitled, "Bijuu."
Walking carefully he was studying over the information once more as he read downward, Grave blinked and had his eyes widen with shock once more as he stopped and felt weak in his knees wanting to fall to the ground. It was soon after a tear fell from his eye hitting the scroll only for him to grip tightly on the scroll.
'No…something like that exist…and we took that man…to the caves…'
Grave felt as though he was a murder because of what he did. Then thinking to the Grave picked himself from falling over only to breath heavily with the information eating away at him. The male finally understood what it meant to give one's life in order to keep something at bay. But he was not sure if that what it meant for him to seal away his destiny against his own brother as well. Shaking it all out of him Grave finally returned to himself only to hear a familiar voice behind him.
"So…it seems the young chick has finally hatched to the outside of the world."
Turning quickly to see his grandmother looking at him Grave shook his head feeling guilt running through him.
"Why…why did he do it grandma…"
The old lady smiled as she had moved to sit on a bench near them. As she took a deep breath in only to release a smile on to her face a tear rolled down saying.
"He was good friend of our clan and my brother. He took his time to think it over but he knew that if he gave his life protecting his family then it was the right thing to do. As he knew that if that seal would break. The ending of all would happen causing a large unbalance within the village. Grave I understand how you feel believe me I tried to stop him and have myself go but he would not allow it. As I am the last of my family, it was only fate that allowed him to choose how to live his life."
Blinking to it, grave was never truly aware of his family outside but knowing this. Shed light unto the monk. Before smiling and turning to glance up at the sky as the birds were flying as though they were coming from heaven. Grave sighed wiping tears from his cheeks saying with pride and knowing it would happen.
"Grandma…for my family both Asakura and yours … I'll be sure that seal does not break allowing me to finally become what I need to be in life. But until that time frame I must train and get stronger…if anything before I do anything else."
Grave smiled nodding at her before he took off to get his errands done. Leaving his grandmother sitting she looked up at the sky as well smiling saying, "He's different just like you said he is…maybe he can change the way we all think within this world brother.

Upon finally arriving at the next location Grave smiled and nodded to it as it seemed to be rather important. The form of which he walked was in the stance of prayer. As he came up to another monk they turned and bowed to him only for a short time before smiling and nodding to Grave.
"Seems you have returned Asakura Grave."
The man gave off the aura of welcome allowing Grave to walk without having to be in prayer. The man before him was a friend of his grandfather and the one whom seemed to have trained his father. Grave smiled as he bowed with his head to the ground.
"Please…grandmaster… I require the passes in order to obtain what I need to fight against my brother."
The grandmaster sighed then laughed saying lightly from his mouth.
"Child…you have what you want a friend and ally to help battle through the hard times of life. If you wish to obtain more knowledge you will have to improve yourself first allowing yourself to become stronger and getting to where you need to be other than that. I cannot help you reach the goals in which you are searching for."
Grave sat up and smiled at the old man knowing that answer was true but needed to make sure everything was set before Grave had to plan out his next motive to live within this world.
"Thank you sir…I just need to understand what it is I need to do in order to become who I truly am. I know my father and grandfather will not allow me to quit being a priest as it runs within the family blood. But I must understand is there anyway for me to reach the levels of strength to where I'm need it?"
The grandmaster nodded and smiled at his student release the voice from his mouth.
"Yes…in order to do so you will need to perform and learn the ways of actual combat. Within those moments will you understand what must be done. Now one of your brother monks will hand you a list that I've created for you in order to reach the levels of strength. That is needed but you have only one day to get it all done. If you do not get it done within the time frame. You will be weaken and unable to do anything else is that clear?"
Grave blinked and fear came across him once more as he nodded to the Grandmaster as he stood up smiling and thanking the man for his help by bowing. Walking outward from the shrine Grave was given the list of thing he needed in order to complete his training quickly. As he returned back home Grave was welcomed by his grandfather once more as Grave got ready the old man stopped him saying,

"Your home is up the mountain road, your father and I moved all your things up there. If you wish you can share it with Raijin but again its truly up to you. Now the price for this home will be at least, 50,000 Ryo. Now because of that it is a great place to allow you to train and get strong also follow Grandmaster Ryu's wishes…As he passed away shortly after you left his shrine."
Grave glanced over at his grandfather wanting to shed tears for the fallen master but took the information that was given to him to heart. Grave smiled saying
"He left something for me to complete now I shall get it all done for him."

Grave had left to head over to the new home which was a Dojo that had been worked on while he was away. Grave was never truly aware of this place until now. Smiling at this Grave smiled shaking his head walking into the dojo. Grave took a seat at the middle of the floor beginning his training has he pulled his shoes off at the doorway. Within this stance Grave began trying to increase and decrease his chakra by getting completely control over it. This was a short time to get it all done but he was now set on doing so. Breathing calmly the powers of the monk were starting to feel a different. As he finally was able to improve his own skills and get somewhat stronger. His knowledge not only grew but allowed him to understand that life was something that was not to be taken lightly but meant to be used as a way to protect things you love.
This was the chance he had been waiting on this entire time, the entire time he waited though someone came forth and smiled at him.
"So…this is where you will be staying at huh?"
Grave smiled as he opened his eyes saying, "Yes…but it will not be enough until then I have to complete what I need to before the day comes. If anything time is running against me and I will not allow it to vanish within that moment. Sakuya…thank you for helping back there if you were not there as well as Raijin back on my mission. I would be in trouble for sure."
Sakuya shook her head saying, "You truly are an odd ball for sure Grave but do not forget you a shinobi as well so you need to practice and learn all the techniques that are needed in order for you live your life to the fullest being caught off guard is no excuse. Battle your way to the top and earn your dues."
Grave nodded and smiled as the sun began slowly to set she turned and waved goodbye allowing him to finish his training from the front she was an amazing person. But from behind it seemed she was shouldering something she truly wants to get off of her. The weight of how she truly feels towards him and towards the village. Will it cause a huge upset for both of them if he even came close to understanding her or would just leave him to be confused more about life.

He wanted to protect the ones he loved but thinking about it how did he truly feel about his own life. Thinking about the battle against Akuma he remember hearing the words, 'I'm finally free…' the thought and image was forever to be left in his mind. Allowing Grave too smile and once again get back to his training.
[3140 words]

Shopping List [+ Gained Items]
INT +20 [from Scrolls purchased]
INT Training x3 [-3 Training Costs | +3 HP Markers]
Chakra Control x1 [-4 Training Costs | +4 HP Markers]

EXP: 1570 EXP
Bonus: 157 EXP
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1]   Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1] EmptyFri Apr 19 2013, 14:11

Rolling in order
INT x3
Chakra Control x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1]   Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1] EmptyFri Apr 19 2013, 14:11

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 6, 6, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1]   Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Home Errands and Training [INT x3 | Chakra Control x1]
Page 1 of 1