Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: The Genius Awakens ::.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: The Genius Awakens ::. Empty
PostSubject: .:: The Genius Awakens ::.   .:: The Genius Awakens ::. EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 17:58

“Arrgh” Yukimura said as he made a slash mark at the tree with a kunai in his hand. As his body somersaulted of he maintained his balanced and landed on his feet in a crouched position. Yukimura had mastered the training before but, it never hurt to continue training.
“Yukimura you’re going to kill yourself.” A voice said behind him. Yukimura turned around and looked at a girl. She had long red hair and beautiful Teal eyes.
“You know if I didn’t know better, I’d say you were actually worried about me.” He joked. He laughed but he could tell she was serious due to her face reddening. He decided to change the subject.
“Why are you here mam?” Yukimura asked. She said nothing and Yukimura shrugged it off. He turned around and picked the Kunai off of the ground which he had dropped while he was landing.

“What do you know about, Ninjutsu.” Yukimura fell over just as he was about to run. His concentration was thrown off. Yukimura rubbed his head and looked at the girl. He had seen ninjutsu but wasn’t all to proficient at it.
“It comes from chakra I assume.” Yukimura said. Aimi nodded raising her index finger and continuing on her explination.
“Ninjutsu is divided into categories. There’s Nin, Tai, And Genjutsu. Taijutsu is the only secret technique that doesn’t require chakra. In fact chakra is not needed at all. It’s completely dependent on the user’s body.”
Yukimura made a mental note of that and kept it in his pocket. He knew he would probably use Taijutsu later on in his life. He looked up at Aimi and stood.
“Can You teach me this ninjutsu stuff?” He asked. Aimi raised an eyebrow and shrug.
“I could but you don’t have enough stamina. We should train that first.” Yukimura and again looked at her.
“How do we train that?”
“By building you’re body.”

By the end of the day Yukimura was tired. The weights were straining his body and Aimi was still throwing training regiments at him. He had picked up a few tips from her though which was a good thing. He was prepared to quit when Wan appeared in front of him. Yukimura looked at Wan who was staring at him.
“So, This is where you’re training has been spent.” He said with his hands folded. He wasn’t angry. Wan was never angry. Wan was just, being wan.
“You’re body looks beat up Yukimura,” He began while turning to Aimi, “Did you do this to him?” Immediately Yukimura could feel the chakra pressure of Wan rising. It was incredible. Wan was getting ready to attack.
“NO! WAN STOP!” Yukimura yelled. The chakra pressure of Wan immediately died down and Wan turned around to Yukimura.
“Get UP, I’m going to teach you something today that will be quite interesting.”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Genius Awakens ::.   .:: The Genius Awakens ::. EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 18:01

475 Words

Health Training
Endurance Training
Endurance Training
Chakra Control Training
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Genius Awakens ::.   .:: The Genius Awakens ::. EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 18:01

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3, 9, 1, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Genius Awakens ::.   .:: The Genius Awakens ::. EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 18:45

“You’re A genius” Wan said falling to one knee looking at Yukimura(who was also doing the same). Yukimura was breathing heavily and laughing though falling over.
“You were right Wan, I feel much more power than before.” He said laughing out. Han had arrived and had healed the wounds of Yukimura and Wan. Wan stood up and so did Yukimura.
“Okay, Now were going to try this thing again Yukimura. Remember, NO NINJUTSU!” He said. Yukimura nodded and raised his hands in a fighting stance. Then he closed his eyes and began to concentrate his chakra.
“Remove the Limiter in the brain.” He said. Immediately he felt his mind open a bit and then release. Energy surged through his body. He then launched himself at Wan. Half way to Wan his body raised itself into the air. Now feeling more in control he began spinning till he came close to Wan. When he was in range he brought his right foot to the head area of Wan. Wan Yelled out something and instantly He disappeared. Yukimura looked up once he landed and there Wan stood as if he didn’t move.
“You said no ninjutsu.” Wan smiled and Laughed.
“I didn’t use ninjutsu. I moved at a very high speed which made it look ninjutsu.” Yukimura grinned as even he had been bested by such a technique.
“Yukimura, You can go further than that but now is not the time to teach you that. Han And I have a story to tell you.”

1st Gate Unlocked.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Genius Awakens ::.   .:: The Genius Awakens ::. EmptyThu Apr 18 2013, 20:06

Went to the Hospital

4 HP Markers
3 HP Markers

84 Ryou Spent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Genius Awakens ::.   .:: The Genius Awakens ::. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: The Genius Awakens ::.
Page 1 of 1