Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

System ideas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

System ideas! Empty
PostSubject: System ideas!   System ideas! EmptyThu Mar 28 2013, 17:13

Hello everyone... So I have a few ideas I would like to share with about the system of this site. Okay here's the thing... I'm an role playing storyteller, meaning I like to right big post and also mingle with others abroad. And looking at the system here I feel like its made to limit training so much and at the same time breaks the ties of actual rp among characters because everyone is so focused on being the strongest.

So here is a proposal to limit this dice rolling, what if when you leveled up you gained a set amount of stats to health, speed, strength, agility, endurance, and intel. While ability points earned can be used to help train CC, kekkei, jin, and other advanced stats. This is a rough idea and I know it needs to be refined but come on people... Would you rather put your hard earned training in the hands of a dice that may not give you anything? Or see the fruits of your effort somewhat by having a certain for leveling up?

I know what I want how about you?
Back to top Go down

System ideas!
Page 1 of 1