Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grave's Working Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave's Working Day Empty
PostSubject: Grave's Working Day   Grave's Working Day EmptySat Mar 23 2013, 06:54

Hanging out from the house from which his father is living at Grave seemed to be enjoying his time off from training for a little bit it seemed before having to wait for Raijin to show up. Suddenly jumping down to look at his father the strong man with long black hair turned to look over at his son while wearing a bird like mask. Grave was actually curious as to how his father even gained that mask. Shaking his head Grave looked over at his father and jumped down from the tree walking slowly over to his dad. As he lift his right arm into the air Grave softly yelled out, "Yo…dad I have a question if you have the time to answer that is…" Kaze Asakura looked over at his son and smiled saying, "Depends if you can go into the cave down below and banish up to five demos that live under there?" Grave blinked but quickly turned around grabbing the gear his grandfather created for him in order to seal demons within the spirit world.

Walking down the side of the mountain side to a cave that was leaking out some dangerous energy it felt as though the dark energy from within it was different then anything he felt before. Walking in slowly it felt as though he was pushed against a pillow trying to dig his way deeper into the beds softness. But the only problem was the creature at the end that seemed to be waiting for him as they stood to look over at Grave. He looked down and sighed lightly only to mutter under his breath. "Really...ten demons theres only one and a bandit…" Shaking his head for his father's lie. Grave jumped down and waved his hand at the bandit saying, "Freeze… do not move or else I'll be force to take you down by force is that clear?" The bandit turned and tried to attack Grave with a small dagger only to allow him to appear behind the bandit and hit him out cold. Because of the training that was done before seemed to start kicking in allowing Grave to reach a different level of his own strength that he was surprised of.
After the bandit fell to the ground a dark shadow poured from the figure and look at Grave as though something was on him. It was not until that Grave smirked at him and said, "So…you were the one I could feel, well I have a job that I need to do and taking you down is the best way for me to get paid so." Throwing five tag seals around the demon it looked as he pulled out the staff from training and aimed at the demon saying, "BEGONE FOUL BEING RETURN THE THOU DARK PLACE!" Within moments the light from the tags grew brighter becoming like rope as they wrapped around the demon and pulled into the ground as it was letting out a blood like cry for power. As it was begin sealed Grave notice the bandit and decided it would be best to take him to the village for questioning. As he had him tied up and started dragging him back to his father's house.

Grave noticed military officers as they turned and walked over, "Nice work, we've been looking all over for him he tried stealing some rare items from the Raikage's home. But failed and we heard he ran into the mountains. Lucky this man called us and told us he had heard some strange noises coming from his cave." As the men took the bandit away Grave turned his attention back to his father and pointed at him, "YOU KNEW I'D CATCH HIM DIDN"T YOU!" Grave's father waved his hand saying, "Of course…you were being lazy so I just got you some work is all…now go clean yourself up and also what was the question you were going to ask me?" Grave blinked and turned his head away, "Nothing now…if anything I'll ask you when I feel like it now." Grave's father looked at his son and sighed saying, "It belonged to your great grandfather…Asakura Ken. He was a powerful shinobi and sealer as well. But his teachings were lost after having to deal with some powerful demons."

After I married your mother I started to wear this mask in honor of your great grandfather, so there is the answer you were looking for and I hoped it helped you out actually." Grave blinked and turned away quickly walking back into the house only to yell, "I really hate you sometimes!!" Asakura Kaze smiled under his mask and looked towards the sky saying, "He's a great kid don't you agree….Hao…"

Words: 790
Back to top Go down

Grave's Working Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox