Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Teaching New Tricks (Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Teaching New Tricks (Training  Empty
PostSubject: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 12:53

After the terrors and turmoil, the dragons caused, things slowly began to come back to normal. In the quiet streets of Konoha-- a rip in space-time appeared above a small allyway within the bustling village. OUt from the air dropped Asura, along with two figures in black-- his tiger summons, Chigatsumi and Kagetsumi. They landed in a crouch as they looked around.

Everything while still repair, people were moving around and returning to their daily lives. They had been pushed to the limit-- and then the dragons mysteriously vanished. as if some being had swept it all away.

Asura felt a similar sensation, years ago... but it couldn't have been. He had died a long time ago and he only encountered him via time travel.

For now, he was glad to see the world slowly return to normal.

"Mrrrow!" Chigatsumi growled, stretching out his limbs. "I'm starved! Let's go to that Ichiraku ramen place we heard so much about. "

Little did Asura know that his arrival wouldn't go unnoticed-- as the tear in space would of been seen-- by none other than the cock-blocking monk kid.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 20:00

Reo moved with expert grace as he casually flipped the page in his book. One hand channeled fire, and the other held a book, flipping the pages with one hand. He was trying to see if he could channel fire chakra while maintaining one hundred clones and reading a book (or a hundred books, but same deal).

Sadly, the tear in space caused Reo to drop the book. He reacted quickly, catching it with the burning hand. The book caught fire and the real Reo quickly used water chakra to put it out. Then, he saw who the person was that had appeared. It was people, really – though two of them were tigers.

“You again.” Reo spoke calmly as he quickly dispelled his clones. “H-how’d you appear there so suddenly?”

[130 Words; Fire Control X 1, Intelligence x 6. Usual bonuses]
[11 Fire, 64 Intelligence]

Last edited by Archaea on Tue Oct 23 2018, 20:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 20:00

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

#1 'Dice 10' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice 10' : 2, 5, 1, 8, 6, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 23:28

Before Chigatsumi could stuff his face of Ramen-- probably with lots and lots of meat in it, a voice stopped them. All of them turned around to see the bald kid from before. The annoying little kid monk who had gotten in the way of Asura's training-- till all hell broke loose and they all started fighting to save the world.

Asura turned to find the annoying monk again. "I could ask how I could run into you of all places and times out of the ether like this, damnit?!" Asura grumbled, the claw weapon on his wrist he used to breech space time with.

Kagetsumi cocked his head in a cat-like way and leaned to Asura. "Asura, you know this kid?"

Asura sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah... KId's is shockingly strong for his age. Helped stand up to Broly, and sort of got in my way of my 'training' earlier. " he said reluctantly.

The tiger brothers looked to the kid, not having anything against him either way, but liked the fact that Asura seemed a bit bothered by him. The two brothers looked at one another, wondering 'how could we have fun with this?"

"What are you doing here, anyway, kid?" Asura grumbled, wondering how this kid would cause him trouble now.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyWed Oct 24 2018, 15:03

Reo hesitated. How much did he trust this man?

Oddly, he felt he trusted him enough to tell the full story. After-all, he wouldn’t be on the side of the dragons, right?

“It’s a long story, but if you’ll listen to it..” Reo began. “I’m sure you’re aware of the Dragons unleashing their power upon the world.”

Reo tapped the scroll on his back. So far as he knew, it was the only to bring a dragon back to this world. And the only way to prepare for their return. “I engaged one of the beasts and learned how to defeat them. Through a series of events involving the people from Broly’s world, I ended up temporarily reviving the one who sealed the dragons. The one known as the Rikudo Sage. He used two jutsu – I won’t bore you with their names, though I do know the names. The Rikudo Sage used my body and skills to caste the jutsu…it wasn’t enough. We banished them from this realm but the seal is incomplete. They will break back through in time. Right now, I’m seeking ways to get stronger. It was my ability to master fire that I believe caused me to be unable to properly seal them. I have since perfected that. The Hokage has knowledge of the dragons, so I was hoping I could learn more from them now that I know the name of the jutsus….beyond that, I’m seeking a way to defeat them for good once they do return. I have a plan… but I would like more information before sharing that.”

Reo paused after telling his story. “You haven’t answered how you did the air ripping thing.”

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyThu Oct 25 2018, 08:48

The two tigers listened-- but seemed somewhat bored to hear what the kid had to say. They were wondering how they could mess with him. Stupid cats..., Asura would think if he knew.

Asura, on the other hand listened. He normally wouldn't of taken the monk seriously after their first encounter, but this time he gave his undivided attention, even when a certain blonde passed by on the other end of the ally. However, the mention of the Rikudo Sage made his eyes widen. "WHat?! You met the Sage of Six Paths too---" He quickly slapped a hand over his mouth, and the two tiger brothers looked to him.

Idiot-- they all thought in unison, that Asura would let slip that one time he had the honor to meet the sage of six paths.

But the moment continued and he heard they sent them back but the seal was incomplete. But the use of 'fire' itself? If that was what was needed, Asura had that in spades.

"Well, um nevermind-- moving on," Asura continued hoping he could slip away without explaining how he knew the sage of six paths. "So thats why they went away. I guess I owe you thanks... I was up to my neck with one and then it just vanished. Jeez... " he said.

"Yeah, that was not fun," The left tiger-- Kagetsumi said. "I almost went from ash-black to full on crispy black on my fur." the tiger said as he held his tail in one paw, "Stupid lizard. "

"Hey, they aren't that bad... well yeah, they are bad," Asura said, "Why the hell were they so angry. They are smart-- they could of been fucking reasoned with."

Chigatsumi glared at Asura, like he was insane. "Are you a complete moron?" he growled, "What is it with you and extending a welcoming hand to everyone you meet. You and your strays."

After the minor bickoring, Asura returned his focus to Reo. "Well despite all that has happening, guess thanks for that..." he asked, but then heard him ask how did he rip the hole in space. Asura blinked. "Huh? You mean the space-time jutsu?" Asura asked.

It was then he raised up his tiger claw weapon secured to his right arm. The ordinant tiger claw weapon glowed with the power soul metal that responded to his own soul. "It's a transportation jutsu that works in collaboration with this. It's a weapon forged in Shinkoku, where CHigatsumi and Kagetsumi are from. Its called the Soul Tiger Claws."

(Rolls in Int: +Quick Learner)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyThu Oct 25 2018, 08:48

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 8, 7, 5, 2, 1, 10, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyFri Oct 26 2018, 20:46

Reo caught the slip up. So, Asura had met the Sage of Six Paths somehow before, too. Did it have something to do with this 'space/time jutsu' that he talked about? Reo was beyond intrigued.

Perhaps this could be another method of his preparation for the dragons?

Reo then began to do something he wouldn't have considered during their last encounter. He bowed before the tiger-man. "We are of different Sage paths, different villages, and have different fighting styles - yet that does not mean I have nothing to learn from you. Will you teach me the secrets of this space/time jutsu? I feel it may come in handy for my preparations for the return of the Dragons. Their power is great and I fear we must do all we can to prepare, for I do not know when they shall return again."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyWed Oct 31 2018, 23:11

Asura was very tempted to dangle the offer-- deep down he would have happily shown him a few tricks but at the same time... the kid pissed him off a bit. he always interrupted him at the worst of times. he crossed his arms and thought how this could go. He would of loved to torment him-- but the last part he said, about the dragons and all come together to stop them from destroying their world...

... there was no denying it.

"Jeez, you sure know how to kill a grudge, kid..."Asura grumbled under his breath as he sighed. The two tigers with him glacned at each other-- their own thoughts in mind. Finally, Asura answered. "Fine, I'll teach you a few things. Besides, if anyone can teach you how to use fire-- i certainly can. "

It was then that Kagetsumi came over to Asura and whispered to him. "Asura, you sure your alright teaching him the Sacred Tiger Claws. It only works with the sacred treasure of our tribe," he explained-- from what he knew from the weapon, even though the tiger couldn't use it himself.

"Yeah but any space-time jutsu follows the same principals," he explained, "I can at least teach him that, but anyway he may be a pain in the ass, but I can't help it. He has promise."

As Kagetsumi leaned back he looked at CHigatsumi, and both tigers smirked. In a blink of an eye, the two tigers vanished in blurrs-- and appeared next to Reo. Their arms soon wrapped around his shoulders in a too close for comfort.

"Well its your lucky day kid," Kagetsumi said, "Our honorary brother is gonna teach you our tricks. "

Chigatsumi growled in wicked teasing. "But you spill this to many others, and we are gonna play around with that crome head of yours, Got it?"

Asura felt annoyed how the two tigers were already starting to torment Reo with their mind-games. "Will you two knock it off... Quit messing with him." The tigers just grinned, going to have a fun time messing with the monk.

"Anyway, can we eat something first before we even talk about training for crying out loud?" Asura sighed, tired just from dealing with the tiger twins alone.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  EmptyFri Nov 02 2018, 14:36

Yes!

“Thank very much, Sensei” Reo said – testing the word on his mouth. It was foreign to him since he rarely saw his own Jounin, but it seemed to be okay. It didn’t burn his mouth at least. “Eating is good. I hear there is a good ramen shop if you wish to go to it.”

Reo said, remembering what Fuu had told him so long ago. He had eaten there once – though he didn’t think Ramen was suitable for a fighter. Still, it seemed that most people enjoyed the food. Perhaps his new sensei would as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching New Tricks (Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next