Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Share | 

Rematch of Beasts (Broly)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 1994

PostSubject: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sat Sep 01 2018, 15:25

The mild breeze still stung most people's skin as the snow would pelt them. THe rolling tundra of Snow Country, as the name suggested was cover in snow. The sky was overcast with clouds and probably a stronger snow storm would come. Most people would be bundled up in from the cold. One would die from the raging cold like that.

Except if you were a shinobi.

Asura was able to travel among the snow easily, without any real protective gear. Though in truth it was partly due to his Kekkei Genkai. His internal body temperature remained unchanged and he projected enough heat around him to keep him fairly comfortable. THe icy winds felt no different than an air conditioner to him-- especially since he had traveled there from the scorching sands of Suna. Even using his own chakra like walking on water, he was able to walk along the snow itself without sinking.

He stretched as he scooped up a bit of snow, feeling the icy sensation in his hand, though soften in his hand due to the heat. "I don't think I ever been to a snowy region before..." he said as he looked around. At least here he knew he wouldn't have to worry about Iwa or rogue ninja hunters coming for him. NOt in this desolant iceberg of a land.

Asura had the urge to make a snow angle but just flopped onto his back into the snow-- controlling his heat to not fully melt it. It felt good to feel this on his back, as he moved his arms about like a child.

"God... you don't get this in the jungle," he sighed as he rested there, then sat back up to look around. He didn't know why he came there... but he was glad he broke orders. If Hayabusa was going to bitch at him, he had no right to since he pretty much could be a flake himself.

He looked up to the sky, wondering if he could see an aurora in the sky like he hears what happens in the far north. Everything was cool...

(Awaiting Broly to ruin the peaceful atmosphere and for them to meet )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1106

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sun Sep 02 2018, 17:34

The cold chilling wind would continue to blow over the field leaving nothing but snow and ice. Within the glaciers light began to shine destroying everything as it was greenish color to it. A figure would stand tall glancing at everything with the armor of a warrior that seemed to have green within the center piece. But on their head was a golden like crown and on the neck seemed to have a silver necklace on them. It seemed to be restraining his breaths. Soon it changed though the scene that was peaceful was not erupted with fire and destruction as the figure began firing green energy spheres. “Where…are you…do not hide from me Kakarott!”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sun Sep 02 2018, 18:55

The uproar of energy literally rocked the land of snow and ice, almost making Asura roll head over heels down the hill. He jolted back up and soon saw HIM. "Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me! You again!?" Asura shouted in both surprised and outrage. "I don't know who the hell this Kakarott is, and all I have to say is it sounds like a fucking dish from Ichiraku Ramens. Get some god damn sense!"

Asura once again saw the monster from before-- both to his dismay but also to his amusement. He did like Broly and was annoyed how that monk kid interrupted their fight. Even if Broly mocked him a coward for his defensive style of play, it wasn't to his style but one thing was sure. Broly didn't leave a scratch on him.

"DO tell me you remember me?" Asura said as he brushed some snow off his vest. "I didn't really care for our fight being interrupted, or perhaps you were grateful that cat-man came out and saved your ass. You clearly were running out of steam, weren't you?" he asked knowingly, hoping to egg the berserker to acknowledge him and not just brush him off.

The more he saw Broly, the more he wanted to join forces with him. The truth was, if not for Roku or others-- Asura would have ended up like him. A berserker with no purpose or goals beyond raw destruction.

Challenge Info

Asura's Stats and Gear:

Jutsu Selection:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Mon Sep 03 2018, 14:54

Looking over at the figure he was confused."What are you on about...I do not know you." Leaning over he smirked only to release a killing intent aura as he leaned forward. "My sense...is to kill anything and EVERYTHING!"  Getting in a stance he got ready to launch at his target with a great amount of force.

Health: 3579/3579
Level: 90

Chakra: 400%
Stamina: 145%

Brawn: 3579
Endurance: 3342
Dexterity: 3450

Sanity: 3201
Intelligences: 3237
Awareness: 3201

Hidden Abilities: 7/10

Hidden Jutsus: 10/10

[Battle Begins Player gets first move!]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Mon Sep 03 2018, 19:34

Asura glared at the carbon copy of Broly. He didn't know what was going on but it didn't matter. "My mistake... Still, you look strong," Asura said with a smile as he branished the claw weapon he kept on him at all times. "Well, I can't condone senseless destruction-- unless I'm the one doing it." He said.

"I don't suppose you want to just talk and get a drink somewhere, huh?" he said as he began to gather energy within him. It was at that moment, things began to heat up. The internal energy began to build from his body-- him triggering his inner power. "But if you want a fight... I'll show you I can best any warrior you want. Prepare to see the fruits of my training."

Survival... the first base of Mantra-- and the key to the first gate in his body. "THe first Gate... Muladhara ... RELEASE!" he shouted.

A surge of energy erupted from his body, the very air pushed back from the activation. Though there was no real change, any trained fighter could sense the drastic increase in strength and energy. Asura was now powering up, prepared for the fight to come.

Asura Stats:

O Health Pts: 1293/1293

O Chakra Gauge: 340%
O Stamina Gauge: 330%
O Nature Energy: 0%

O Brawn: 1487 (+20 Gear)
O Endurance: 1396 (+15 Gear)
O Dexterity: 1438 (+140 Gear)

O Awareness: 1167
O Sanity: 1167
O Intelligence: 1179 INT/100 = +10 bonus

Action Used:

+ - (1st) Chakra Gate: Muladhara - The Root/Earth Chakra >
> Located at the base of the spine, this chakra is empowered by the will of survival and is influenced by fear. Upon activation and realization, this gate works similar to the Hachimon's first gate-- allowing access to 100% of the muscles in the body. A rush of red energy coats the body upon this true chakra's release.
+ Effect: (Nexus) Attributes STR + DEX + END x1.15
+ Stress Level: 0
+ Limit: 5+3 from Seal Bonus 0/8

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Mon Sep 03 2018, 19:55

Pointing over the black hair on the male figure’s back start to rise up only holding steady. [b]”You talk way too much for a fighter.” With that he vanished only to move up close taking his chance of close the distances between the two. He witness the power surge through the person’s body with the something called a gate. But Broly himself was not playing around as he also increased his powers without having to show any signs of change besides…yes his hair would be staying up.
He had tapped into the powers of his blood but without worries of burning any energy. For this could be the start of something dangerous for the boy.
1. Demi – Super Saiyan – Attributes x1.25 [No Chakra Cost]

Chakra: 400%

Brawn: 3579 [4474]
Endurance: 3342 [4178]
Dexterity: 3450 [4313]

Sanity: 3201 [4001]
Intelligences: 3237 [4046]
Awareness: 3201 [4001]

Hidden Abilities: 7/10

Hidden Jutsus: 10/10
- Transformation: Demi Super Saiyan [x1.25 Attributes]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Mon Sep 03 2018, 20:18

Broly soon powered up himself. It seemed Asura was annoying him just by talking. Asura jus chuckled. "If you think I'm bad, you better hope I don't bring out Chigatsumi and Kagetsumi. Now those two are real chatterboxes..." he replied as he saw him power up-- but wasn't that scared. True, it was an impressive power up. They both drew strength from internal sources beyond just chakra-- but Asura had one thing that his training had. THe brains to overcome brute power in any form.

He made a hand sign and smirked. "Fire Style-- Pyro Clone Jutsu!" he urged-- from his body, flames swept outward that lightly licked the snow below. From the flames emerged several copies of Asura, all red with his same vest, hakama and hairstyle. They all smirked the same annoying smirk at Broly, showing the tricksters had outnumbered him.

True the clones were nowhere near strong to take on Broly alone-- but each one had a little surprise should he be stupid enough to attack them recklessly.

It was a similar strategy with the original Broly-- but he would take whatever risks he had to to win.

Asura Stats:

O Chakra Gauge: 290%

O Endurance: 1741 (+15 Gear)

Action Used: + - Katon: Pryo Clone Jutsu - >
> User releases an aura of fire and separates to take on a perfect clone of himself. This allows one to gather information, fight or training. Clone reflects caster perfectly. If attacked, clones explode, dealing a fraction of damage to the attacker.
+ Chakra Cost: : "X" Chakra / [# Clones] = Paid 50% CHakra for 50 Clones.
+ Type: Offensive + Supplementary
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 1 + A
+ Damage + Effects: Clones = 25% (x0.25) Base (Nexus Attributes) | ["X" Chakra] Split evenly clones created + Burn Status. Dmg = Clone’s BRW | -1 Turn = 1 to 10 Clones being used | Max: 60
+ Max: 60 Clones
+ Requirement & Restriction: Can only gain chakra back if not destroy.
Created By: Asura Jiin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Tue Sep 04 2018, 18:03

Broly smiled as the flames appeared but he even started to generated something even more feaersome as he rushed over. He quickly landed between the boy and his clones only to smile. "I'm no fool, I can tell you are just toying with me. So here I shall start off with...this, AHHHH!!!" He roared and with that a sphere of energy appeared around him expelled around the field expanding destroying the snow and everything in its bath as he also had generated a field of energy around his body as well.

Ability
1. Healing Factor - Recover from battle effects | HP +15% Per Turn

1. Super Explosive Wave - Damage: 2803 | Chakra: -60%
2. Body Shield - Chakra: -50% [Up: 25%] | Effect: -55% to Damage

Chakra: 290/400%

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Tue Sep 04 2018, 18:24

Roll Due to effect of how I posted getting use to the discord.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2816

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Tue Sep 04 2018, 18:24

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Tue Sep 04 2018, 21:46

For all his talk the power behind it was more like a gust as the energy blast pushed both Asura and Clones back. Perhaps he was setting things up, but this was strategy. Not mocking. If Broly couldn't see that, then he was a fool. Still, Asura smirked as he flipped over-- a new change in his chakra now. "Hey, its important to enjoy your work, right?" he replied and rose up.

A new flow to his 'transformation' happened. A sudden surge of energy that he didn't voice but it was clear to those who knew it. A renewed flow. The Second Inner Gate, Svadhishthana. With it, he felt his chakra begin to restore from what he expended in his clones. Either way he was lucky his clones withstood.

Still he looked at his enemy. The foe was actually now stronger via the energy output--- forming an aura that seemed to repel even physical attacks. Chakra so strong it was tangible.

But now he was in place to use his chakra more smarter and begin his initial strike against the enemy. Even so, he had a plan to counter' the enemy's assault.
Asura Stats:

O Chakra Gauge: 290%

UPkeeps and Limits: First gate -Muladhara : 2/8

Clones : 50/50

Action : + - (2nd) Chakra Gate: Svadhishthana - The Sacral/Water Chakra - >
> Located at the Sacral area of the body, this chakra is empowered by pleasure and joy and influenced by guilt. By working through this chakra and willing to forgive one's self, one is able to renew their sense of life and purpose, allowing one's own chakra and energy to be enhanced further. Chakra is now visible as a surge of energy around the body.

+ Effect: (Nexus) Regain Stamina, Chakra +20% | HP by X 1.20 . [Per Turn] < Until Gate Ends
+ Stress Level: 0
+ Limit: 5 + 3 from Seal = 8

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Wed Sep 05 2018, 20:58

Broly would look over noticing everything smiling. "You techniques are weird...but I think I got that hang of them as well." He roared with powers and began to flow around his body as he began recovering stamina and chakra. "Now...killing you will be more enjoying for me!"

Upkeep: Body Shield - Chakra: -25%

Ability
1. Healing Factor - Recover from battle effects | HP +15% Per Turn | [Exchange for 1 Action/Attack]
2. Saiyan Mimic - Mimic 1 Enemy Technique from previous turn. [-1 Turn Chakra Gate: Svadhishthana - The Sacral/Water Chakra]

1. Saiyan Mimic Triggered
2. Performed Chakra Gate: Svadhishthana - The Sacral/Water Chakra - Limit: 5 Turns

Chakra: 290/400%

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Wed Sep 05 2018, 21:14

Asura's eyes widened. It was times like this he wish he had Hayabusa's Sharigan perception-- the ability to read and analyze an enemy technique. However, the sensation this guy had was familiar. He was mimicking his own abilities somehow. He had access to the same inner gates. This was bad. If he was going to make a move, it would have to be now. No matter the risk.

With a growl, he took charge. "Time to get serious..." He grumbled and knelt down . In an instant he charged.

He moved in a series of dashes and blurs-- till he appeared on Broly's left side. A quick jab was delivered to his ribs-- followed by his shoulders. He then rolled out of the way to his blind side, and delivered a jab at the mid space of his spine-- THough the blows may or may not of gone through-- the effect was key.

Ripple Punch-- a series of Taijutsu blows specific to target the body. And it was not something Broly could mimic-- for it was a mix of medical ninjutsu and taijutsu that allowed him to strike pressure points, and cripple the body. IN this case, to slow down Broly's responce time...

O Stamina Gauge: 300%

UPkeeps and Limits: First gate -Muladhara : 3/8
Second Gate:  Svadhishthana : 1/8 + Regain 68% total amount of chakra.

Clones : 50/50

Action:

+ - Sacred Spring - Ripple Punch - >
> A series of punches delivered by one who is proficient in both body and mind. By awakening the second gate of Svadhishthana , one's focus becomes as fluent and adaptive as water. By performing a series of punches in key points in the body, one can not only able to damage, but cripple an opponent's movement and strength.
+ Stamina Cost: 30%
+ Type: Offensive
+ Rank: C
+ Damage: 35% of Brawn
+ Effect: Enemy (Nexus stat of choice) reduced by X.20 (This is stack-able)
+ Drawback: - - None - -
+ Requirements: Must have Second True Mantra gate, Svadhishthana active. + Knowledge of Medical Ninjutsu for pressure points in body.
+Created by: Asura Jiin

Total Damage: 540 + Reduce enemy Dex by 20%

Last edited by Enjin on Wed Sep 05 2018, 21:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Wed Sep 05 2018, 21:14

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 8
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sat Sep 08 2018, 22:28

Watching as the technique went flying passed him Broly turned his attention over to the young male. “You sure you are being serious…” The attack had missed not even landing a single hit on Broly body. To which he was still holding a stronger force of energy as he turned his attention and just rushed over pulling his fists back to attack the person. “I’ll show you a few moves my self.”

Upkeep:
+ Demi Super Saiyan x1.25 Attributes
+ Chakra Gate: Svadhishthana - The Sacral/Water Chakra - Limit: 4 Turns
+Body Shield -25% Chakra [-55% Damage]

Melee: 2237
Melee: 2237

Chakra: 305/400% +20%

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sat Sep 08 2018, 22:28

'Dice 20' : 9, 18
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sat Sep 08 2018, 22:56

Asura 's attack missed-- and soon was moved to try and intercept by Broly with a strong punch. The attack seemed to hit and strike Asura in the back when he was turned, delivering a powerful hit-- but the hit target smirked.

Kaboom!! The body erupted, as Broly turned out to hit one of Asura's Pyro Clones instead, having swapped out just in time. The real Asura-- along with the other doubles hopped away as Broly was hit by the mass of fire-- no doubt would burn him good for that.

"Whoops." Asura chirped, and smirked at Broly in a charred state. "Looks like you just burned a bit."

ONce more, Asura charged in-- attempting to hit him with Ripple punch-- sweeping past the flames, he delivered another series of jabs and kicks-- trying to weaken him further with his speed. The burns and the punchs should do something if he could get in the right hits.

Clones remaining: 49/50  ---A rank burns against Broly: Targeting Enemy Dexterity.

UPkeeps and Limits: First gate -Muladhara : 4/8
Second Gate:  Svadhishthana : 2/8 + Regain 68% total amount of chakra.

Action:

> A series of punches delivered by one who is proficient in both body and mind. By awakening the second gate of Svadhishthana , one's focus becomes as fluent and adaptive as water. By performing a series of punches in key points in the body, one can not only able to damage, but cripple an opponent's movement and strength.
+ Stamina Cost: 30%
+ Type: Offensive
+ Rank: C
+ Damage: 35% of Brawn
+ Effect: Enemy (Nexus stat of choice) reduced by X.20 (This is stack-able)
+ Drawback: - - None - -
+ Requirements: Must have Second True Mantra gate, Svadhishthana active. + Knowledge of Medical Ninjutsu for pressure points in body.
+Created by: Asura Jiin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sat Sep 08 2018, 22:56

Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sun Sep 09 2018, 14:32

The flames would ravage around Broly’s legs as he took a step closer to his target with the flames surrounding his legs. As though he was a demon he smiled more so with the flames as they died out leaving no mark of any form. Did he take any damage? Did he even feel that that? The few questions that could be asked but only answered later on. Leaving a the demon like smile on his face he turned and pointed at his target. “You believe that I could be hurt by something so pathetic.” The healing factor within Broly was quick to react and heal him as his barrier also remained up around him keeping him from harm of damage even more so.

Upkeep:
- Body Barrier – 25% Chakra
- Demi Super Saiyan x1.25 Attributes
- Chakra Gate: Svadhishthana - The Sacral/Water Chakra - Limit: 3 Turns +20%

Action:
- Heal Factor - +15% HP | Remove Battle Effect
- Melee: 2237

Chakra: 285/400%

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sun Sep 09 2018, 14:32

'Dice 20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Sun Sep 09 2018, 22:05

Asura merely stepped out-- he healed himself. No surprise there, but Asura was able to side step out of there. "You call me pathetic, and you can't even hit the broad side of a whore house, smart ass." Asura commented as he ducked under the fist-- and saw the next opening right under his outstretched arm. He ducked right under-- this time he had to make the hit. With a thrust of his arm, he struck right under the joint of his enemy's body, followed by along his ribs to deliver a more powerful impact. THe result impact once again would target the enemy's speed-- if he could land the hit.

Clones remaining: 49/50 ---A rank burns against Broly: Targeting Enemy Dexterity.

UPkeeps and Limits: First gate -Muladhara : 5/8
Second Gate: Svadhishthana : 3/8 + Regain 68% total amount of chakra.

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Roll for attack

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Wed Sep 12 2018, 09:36

Moving his head back Broly smiled to his comment because he was not even using his full power to even battlw against the person. As his body started to glow he smiled more devilishly at his opponent. "In that case i shall wipe everything out starting with you!" Witha mighty roar he exploded releasing his energy out with a great amount of force following.

Super Explosive Wave - Damage: 2803 | Chakra: -60% | Effect: targets all on the field.(fixed to show what its targetting now.)

Upkeep

- Body Barrier – 25% Chakra
- Demi Super Saiyan x1.25 Attributes
- Chakra Gate: Svadhishthana - The Sacral/Water Chakra - Limit: 2 Turns +20%

Chakra: 220%/400%

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   Wed Sep 12 2018, 09:36

'Dice 20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rematch of Beasts (Broly)   

Back to top Go down

Rematch of Beasts (Broly)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next