Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The usual routine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Null
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 104

The usual routine.  Empty
PostSubject: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 23:09

In the Village Hidden in the Mist, at the edge of town was a modest house. And in the second story of that house, a young boy with snow white hair was currently sleeping. His face looked rather content, perhaps he was having a good dream?
He muttered something in his sleep “Thas right ladies… i’m…” Well, at least it’s good?

Someone then entered the room. It was a man, about six feet tall, who was decked in your regular Jounin level ninja garb. He also had the same color hair as the boy’s, though his was much longer and styled in a ponytail. This man was Homare Junpaku “Makoto…” The man then walked up to the boy and brought his hands together. A few hand movements later, Makoto would be doused with a gallon of water. Very cold water.

Makoto immediately sat up, coughing violently. He then looked up at the older man. “WHAT THE HELL DAD?! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!”

“You’re fine.”

“AM I?!”

“You’re still breathing. You have five minutes to get ready for training.”

Makoto just stared at his father incredulously. He then shook his head. “Whatever. I’m gonna go take a shower.” The younger Junpaku then stood up from the bed and started to walk towards the exit. “That will be unnecessary.” Makoto then turned to complain, and was hit with a stream of air. Which did dry him rather well. Didn’t do anything about the cold feeling though.

Makoto just sighed and turned around and went to his closet.

[Later…]

The two stood outside the house, Makoto now clad in a light blue kimono shirt and black pants. Red training weights were also attached to his arms and legs. “So, what are we doing today? Gonna teach me some clan secrets?” The elder Junpaku shook his head “Today, we will review the basics.” Makoto then frowned “Great…”

“First, our katas. Make sure to pay attention, Makoto.”

“Yeah yeah…”

[325 Words, rolling for Strength.]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 23:09

Rolling for stats.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 23:09

The member 'Null' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 4, 8, 8, 8, 9, 7, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 10:25

Homare watched his son go through the motions. Each were clean and precise, the boy could probably even do them blindfolded. The man grinned, that was one test passed with flying colors. “That’s enough for now.” Makoto immediately stopped what he was doing. “So, what’s next?”

Homare then brought out a few shuriken, and Makoto paled a bit. This wasn’t gonna be pretty. “I’m going to throw these at you, and you are going to dodge.”

“Yeah… about that. This exercise is kind of… bad. Can’t we do something else?”

The man just rolled his eyes “I’m adding a new rule to this session.”

“We won’t practice with live shuriken anymore?”

“Better. If you happen to catch one of these, then you may throw it back at me.” Makoto just gave him a confused look. How the hell was that supposed to help? “I will not try to dodge.”
“Oh. Oooh. Alright I’m down.” Makoto then grinned and took a stance. “Hope you don’t regret that decision.”

“I’m sure I won’t.” And so, the Shurikens started to fly!

[178 Words, rolling Dex.]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 10:25

'Exercise Dice' : 2, 8, 8, 6, 8, 4, 3
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 22:16

Makoto ducked and swerved around several shuriken, a couple managing to strike his clothing. And they were sharp! And these clothes were some of his favorites! The snow haired child damned his father for the seventh time in his head. Makoto then roughly jerked his head back from another shuriken, he turned to his father. “Okay! That one was not okay!”

“Focus on your training then. You do remember what I told you earlier, right?”

“Doesn’t matter if I can throw ‘em back if I can’t catch one! You’re too good with these!” Makoto then did a split to avoid another couple of shuriken.

“With your hands, maybe.”

Makoto eyes widened in shock “Wait! No way!” He then held his hand out, and released a blast of air. Which completely stopped a shuriken. Makoto grabbed it before it hit the ground. “This isn’t cheating?!”

“Did I ever say it was?”

Makoto then smirked “Oh, this’ll be good…”

[157 Words, rolling one for Fuuton control. The rest for dex.]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 22:16

'Exercise Dice' : 7, 9, 3, 2, 6
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptyFri Jul 27 2018, 20:32

Makoto would duck under another shuriken, and then roll forward and used another wind blast to stop another. He grabbed it and then threw it at his father, however he had narrowly missed the older Junpaku man. “Dammit! Why can’t I do this?!”
Homare would answer honestly “You’re bad at throwing things.” Before Makoto could respond, the Jounin would raise a hand. “Alright, that’s enough for now. Let’s take a break.” And so, the older ninja would walk back into the house.

Makoto would follow, though he was still very angry. Once inside, Homare would begin to make some tea for the two of them. “Relax, Makoto.”

“Whatever…”

[108 Words, Rolling for Sanity.]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptyFri Jul 27 2018, 20:32

'Exercise Dice' : 3, 2, 6, 9, 8, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 21:34

Makoto would just stare at the wall behind his father, they were currently sitting at a table. “What is ailing you, my son?”
“Oh, I dunno. Maybe it’s the cuts.”
“Just keep working on your skills. You’ll figure it out.”

The child had to wonder how long that would take. He then shook his head and grabbed his tea and quickly drained it. “Let’s just get this over with.” Makoto then stood up from the table

“Wait. Let’s not go outside just yet.” Homare would then pull out a book and placed it onto the table. “Read this?” Makoto sat back down with an annoyed expression. “What is this? Instructions?”

“Tactics. I want you to read this over the next couple of days, starting now,”

Makoto just stared at his father for a moment before sitting back down and grabbing the book. “Fine.”

[143 Words, Rolling for Int.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The usual routine.    The usual routine.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The usual routine.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox