Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:39

“Alright, kid here’s the thing. They aren’t expecting you to succeed and they don’t want to get involved so they can’t be implicated when you fail. So, turn around. Go home and tell them you failed and spent a few nights in jail.” The Jounin said as he shook his head. “Fucking Suna. They wonder why I took a post as a liaison? At least I don’t have to deal with this shit all the way out here.”

Reo listened and couldn’t believe his ears. A Jounin of the sand was disparaging the country. He was claiming that their Jounin put them up as scapegoats? That...shouldn’t be but sounded awfully accurate for this situation. Still, though, he couldn’t just abandon ship now. He had a mission and he wasn’t going to become known as the Genin who gave up.

“No can do. I was given this mission and I will keep trying until I succeed. I won’t give up.” Reo said, bowing once more. “Thank you for your time.”

Rest turned to walk towards the door but stopped when he heard the Jounin call our.

“Wait,Kid. Before you go, listen to me. The scroll is located on the second floor in the last room down the northernmost hallway. And kid, don’t get caught. You seem like a good one. Would be a waste to see you executed now.”

“Thank you.” Reo said as he finished walking out the door.

[post 15: 274 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:46

uh- but- I Cut the crap kid Fuu pat herself on the back for the authoritative tone and getting away with the sarcastic mocking. ”Lemme guess lost yourself in the halls and just so happened to be checking every door. You’re looking for the scrolls aren’t you.” The kid flapped his lips for a second and then held his stomach. ”No, the scrolls are just down the hall on the left I forgot where the bathroom was.” Fuu rolled her eyes in a manner she had seen her disguise do and shoved the kid down the hall. ”Get on then, and don’t be looking so suspicious.” She didn’t even look back as she moved on. Now that she had the information, she grinned lets see, this was the second floor and by down the hall he must have meet all the way. She could see some stairs down at the end of the hall.

(154)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:53

Reo walked out of the room and began scouring the hallway for stairs. Northernmost hallway and second floor. The monk kept treating that - though he wasn’t the best at telling north without the sun overhead to give him guidance. Some people seemed to have an innate sense for that sort of thing. Reo figured that as long as he kept moving in the direction he thought was north that he would eventually find what he was looking for, though.

As luck would have it, Reo did end up finding a large spiral staircase at the end of one hallway.

Reo began to climb

[post 16: 103 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:01

She checked around again to make sure that nobody was walking around this area. There wasn’t anyone in the vicinity so she went to the door and opened it, there were a lot of scrolls in this room. Great, that is exactly what she wanted to deal with, She rolled her eyes as she started to scan over the scrolls, it would probably be a larger scroll considering. She thumbed over several different smaller ones before she felt someone coming up the stairs. ’crap’ She grabbed a random scroll and looked like she was considering it just before the door opened. She settled a glare at the door trying to stick to character.

(113)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:08

Reo walked up the stairs - taking his time so as not to appear suspicious. Once he got to the top, it was pretty easy to identify the door. So, he opened it.

He opened he door and came face to face with...someone.

“Oh. Uh...I was sent up here by the Sand Liaison Jounin. He said...uh...what did he say? Oh! He said that he wants a scroll that he stored here. Yeah. Uh… it was a wind clone jutsu scroll I think? He said something about not using it for some time and needing to refresh his memory.” IReo stumbled over the words bu eventually spit out what he felt was a passable lie to the stranger.

[Post 17: 120 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:13

Oh, it was Ryo, she briefly considered messing with him but that would most likely lead to them accidentally fighting and she’d much rather avoid that. She was surprised that Ryo might have come up with a half convincing lie, sand village liaison here now, that would take too much time for someone to check normally and give him a chance to get away. Fuu was too close to make a huge fuss right now. ”Well you got better at lying since the last time I saw you, but that will get you watched.” She made the release hand sign to remove the transformation. ”Although I’m surprised you got up this far without being caught with no disguise. Who am I to talk though, I almost got caught while I was gathering info for mine. Now don’t waste time we gotta find this thing before anyone else comes along.” She slid the scroll she had picked up into a random slot.

(161)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:19

Reo jumped back - completely startled by the change in her appearance. It was Fuu! Thank goodness! That lie was probably only halfway okay and he would’ve been caught in a heartbeat if it hadn’t been Fuu.

“To be honest? The hallway was empty and I did talk to the sand village liaison. Sandy old Jounin who seemed to have something against the village. Either way, he told me how to get here so I didn’t have to wander around too much.” Reo said as he began to dig into the scrolls. It would probably be a large scroll with the amount of information it contained. Just as Reo thought that, he saw a large scroll sitting on the top shelf. It was too high to reach and jumped would probably cause a commotion - so Reo came up with another plan.

“Hey, come here. I’m gonna boost you up to reach that large scroll up top” Reo said pointing at it and then placing his palms together to hold Fuu up.

[post 18: 170 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:27

Fuu looked at where Ryo was looking, there was a really big scroll up there, that was probably it. She thought it was weird that there was actually a Jounin here but, then again maybe that was why they weren’t sent with one? She shrugged it off and caught up with what Ryo was trying to do. She put her foot on his hand, and let herself be lifted up to the top shelf so that she could grab the scroll. She slid the huge thing off the shelf, it was even bigger than she thought it was, almost as big as she was but not quite, and slightly heavy. She wobbled when she took all the weight into her hands, as she was balanced on only one foot.

(129)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:34

Reo placed the kunoichi onto the ground and looked around. There wasn’t an easy path to escape. In fact, this room seemed to be completely sealed off other than the door they came in.

There had been a window in the hallway, though. “ that has to be it, right? Let’s get out of here. I’m not exactly the happiest doing this sort of thing.” Reo said as he began to walk towards the door.

Thievery really didn’t make him happy and the Jounin’s words echoed in his mind. They weren’t sent here just on the off chance they would succeed. They were sent here because they were valued as Shinobi and this was a valuable mission.

He had to believe. “I saw a window on the outside of the door - on the wall above the staircase. Let’s escape through that.”

[post 19: 140 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:41

Fuu Strapped the giant scroll to her back, ”Let’s go, I’ll carry this thing.” She checked the hall again to make sure there was nobody there. She then made a dash for the window. ”Don’t fall behind,” And she was out, buildings were now all that stood between her and a get away free card. She nervously looked around, but for the moment she didn’t see anyone following them and simply leaping over the wall landed them in the forest. She made sure that Ryo was behind her, and it was only once they were out that she heard some sort of alarm being raised far off in the distance. The would need to find somewhere to hide, learn what they could and ditch the scroll other ways they were going to be in a bad situation.

(137)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:49

Reo quickly dashed behind the Kunoichi. He had to admit that while he possessed far more strength than she did, Fuu was a lot faster than she was. He wished he could say it was just a difference in what they focused on but it was nearly impossible for Reo to imagine keeping up with her speed. She was simply a genius at speed and ninjutsu.

It was a deadly combo.

As they landed, Reo looked around. An alarm began to go off. His heart raced. They must have discovered the scroll was missing and there would be far more powerful ninja than Genin coming after them. They didn’t have much time.

“Let’s just go. We don’t know these words but we can’t sit around and talk!” Reo said as he dashed into the woods - hoping Fuu would follow him. It didn’t take long before Reo found a creek. The flowing water provided an opportunity for them.

“Let’s go through that. We won’t leave footprints and the water will help wash our scent away.” Reo said as he turned slightly to the right and angled himself towards the creek. Once inside it, he began to run along it. Eventually, he saw a cave in the distance. The monk had been sprinting the entire time so he saved his breath and just pointed at the hideout. He ran towards it and leaned against the wall once inside the dark and rocky hiding hole.

“Let’s learn these jutsu while we’ve got the chance to do so.” Reo said in an exasperated tone

[POST 20: 260 Words.
Total Reo words:3,432]
[grabbinf Taijuu Kage Bunshin as Kinjutsu reward]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox