Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Third Time's The Charm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Third Time's The Charm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:56

x Heiki would blink at the Reo then lift his shaking hand pointing at him only to say, "You shut your damn mouth boy, I will drink my drug happily and die the way I drink...however that has not happen for over 110 years..."He would stare at the scroll then turned to see the strange glowing weapon. Then back to the scroll again. Carefully studying over it he came to the conclusion.

"The scroll I have no idea how to open it, but that sword I believe is a material that helps increase the powers of a weapon when forged. Wait...if thats what that is...then." Heiki would pause for a moment and then eyes widen. "Ah ah AHHHHH, Yes this is the song for the sword that has the material added. When you sing the tune it triggers the effect. But as for it everything that's all I can tell you but I think the material is the key to the scroll. If you like I'll take them off your hands if you do not want them. How does 5000 Ryo sound, I mean I cannot sing and the material is useless for me."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:59

“Not gonna lie, I can’t use a sword anyway. Never was taught. Something about fists being better . Sure, 5,000 will work. Pleasure doing business, Heiki” Reo would say, slightly disappointed in the scroll. It probably could do amazing things for the weapon but he couldn’t use swords so it was worthless to him.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 20:09

x. The exchange took place as Heiki would take the material and scroll turning around placing them on his shelf with some other objects. As he handed the ryo over to the Reo he gave a bit of small advice. "Hey now...do not go spending this on random women okay, try and keep it for the special one." Thumbs up he turned back around only to sink below counter as one could only hear him mumble, "Finally...my lovely we can finally be together." Who was he talking to before long you could hear, "Damn...still too hot for the lips...I love coffee..."

Reo gained: +5000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Time's The Charm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Wind Country - Hidden Sand Village - Suna - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox