Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Reo gets a ring

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Reo gets a ring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reo gets a ring   Reo gets a ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 12:58

As if on cue, he held up one of the pieces of jewelry – an emerald looking ring. No, it wasn’t shiny enough for emerald. Jade? He continued sifting until he found another piece of jewelry. This one, though. This one he didn’t hold up. Instead, he stuffed this one into a seam in his clothing before backing against the wall.

Meanwhile, Reo threw a punch at the thief. The thief merely smiled and pushed Reo. Reo’s eyes widened as his body was thrown upwards, slamming into the ceiling above. The thief leapt upwards and ran out of the room before Reo smashed into the ground below.

[Post 10: 106 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo gets a ring   Reo gets a ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 13:04

Reo groaned as he rolled over. The room was a mess. Jewelry littered the floor and the sand floor was indented from where Reo’s body smashed into it. That enemy was a ninja of some kind. A normal thief wouldn’t have the ability to toss him around like that. It shouldn’t have been possible. But, did that mean someone hired a ninja to steal this jewel? If so, why didn’t they just kill them and take it?

Well, that would be obvious. Ninja followed orders. They were probably ordered not to kill anyone. Maybe it was meant to be secretive? A gem would be hard to sell if everyone knew someone was killed to obtain it.

[Post 11:116 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo gets a ring   Reo gets a ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 13:16

“Boy. You okay?” Hidatsi whispered as he cowered in his corner, the jade ring in his hand and that other crystal or jewel or gem or whatever it was hidden in his seams.

“Reo.” Reo said as he slowly moved his limbs. They ached from the fall, but the apin seemed to stem from his back muscles. Apparently falling that far caused some damage; who would have guessed?

“Pardon?”

“Reo. It’s my name.” Reo said as he managed to get the strength to push himself into a sitting position. The young monk couldn’t help but smile as a thought flitted across his mind. “I’m so glad I live in a desert right now. Can you imagine if that fall had happened on rocks?”

[Post 12:123 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo gets a ring   Reo gets a ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 13:21

Hidatsi managed to croak out a laugh. It sounded forced to Reo’s ears but a forced laugh was better than none at all.

“Well, Reo. I think I owe you something.” Hidatsi said as he walked over and crouched next to Reo. “You did something very brace just then. This incident tells me that others clearly know that I have this valuable jewel… I will have to move fast. But, in the meantime. I think you should have this.”

Reo cocked an eyebrow at Hidatsi as the jeweler dropped the jade ring into the young boy’s palm. The ring seemed to emanate some sort of power that Reo wasn’t sure what to make of.

[Post 13: 114 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo gets a ring   Reo gets a ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 13:27

“As I said before, this ring is very special. It belonged to a powerful ninja from the past and the rumors say that whoever holds this will inherit some of that power. Now, I planned on selling it but you just saved me from losing it and something far more valuable. I think it is worth giving this up with what you did. I’ll just have to get rid of my…other merchandise before tonight. I had a few leads. I’ll follow them up quickly and be rid of the item before they are back to steal it again.” Hidatsi said as he stood up. Reo suddenly felt like…yes…he could stand now. The young boy got to his feet.

[Post 14: 118 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo gets a ring   Reo gets a ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 13:36

He could feel some strange energy pulsing through his body. He was stronger, faster…smarter. He was just all around better. The ring slid onto his finger easily.

“Thank you, Mr. Hidatsi. I appreciate your gift and I hope no ill befalls you before you manage to sell the Jewel. As you saw, I was no match for the would be thief. I recommend you approach the village’s Kage and request protection from qualified ninja personnel.” Reo said as he turned to walk out of the house. Hidatsi and Reo bade their farewells.

Reo ended up walking home for a nice evening of rest. His body was still sore from that fall.

[Post 15: 111 Words]
[QUEST COMPLETE]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo gets a ring   Reo gets a ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 13:42

Total Words:1,678
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reo gets a ring   Reo gets a ring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reo gets a ring
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Wind Country - Hidden Sand Village - Suna - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox