Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  Empty
PostSubject: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptyTue Jun 19 2018, 22:27

The crowd of Dance country was once again a wave of activity as Asura moved about. He had jumped back via his tiger claw weapon, and was now among Shishen continent once more. Despite his sudden rush and rash decisions, he had now returned and was in need to reconnect to Ravana-- who he left in the tavern. Hopefully he was still there.

He checked around the hot springs resort that he asked to visit-- the staff said he had still been there. With only a few checks, he soon learned he was there. Relieved, he went in search for him.

It took him a while to find him, but Asura soon learned his friend was among the resort but not in the local areas. He was not in the loungue or the dining hall even though it was dinner time.

That left only to explore his room and the baths. As he investigated the hot spring area-- he noticed something odd. The out of order sign was almost translucient. He looked, and soon seemed to be some kind of genjutsu on it. He then heard something else... his sharp ears catching it. A low chuckle that sounded familiar.

"What is that bastard up to now?" Asura grumbled and went to explore it.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptyTue Jun 19 2018, 22:27

Training rolls: 4 for Awareness, 3 for Sanity
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptyTue Jun 19 2018, 22:27

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 10, 4, 7, 7, 9, 2, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptySun Jun 24 2018, 22:32

The genjutsu he placed was a good trick—designed to keep anyone outside, except those he specified, out. To them, the baths were out of service… and left Ravana free to act. The baths were divided by a bamboo wall.

Among the steam, four lovely ladies were bathing. Two of them had towels wrapped around them—two of them shamelessly naked well covered by the warm water. The two in the towels talked leisurely, enjoying the water. They discussed their performance, how tired they were—the men they had been interested in, and so forth.

They were unprepared… when the wall that divided the baths suddenly broke down with an explosive smash. The shrill screams of the ladies were let out as the splinters of the wood came tumbling down—opening up the men’s bath to the ladies. Though thick steam obscured a good sense of it—a large intimidating shadow of Ravana stood out. It cleared just enough to reveal the upper body of Ravana, and the broad grin on his face as he saw them. “Hello, ladies,” he greeted with a broad laugh. “Hate to tell you, but this just became a mixed bath. Better get used to it.”

The screams from the women were loud but short-lived—as the genjutsu he placed also kept sound in.

Asura had finally willed himself up and out as he was dressed in his kimono and went to the baths to join Ravana—unaware of the chaos his master created. Being a sucker against Genjutsu—Asura didn’t even sense the illusion that was on the doors and simply walked right in. As he removed his robe and grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist, he heard the sounds of chatter and something else. The rush of water and steam seemed to mask everything.

“Master?” Asura called out, taking a second towel around his shoulders. “You there?”

He soon heard a thunderous laugh. “Come on out here,” Ravana called back, “You’re missing the entertainment.”

Puzzled by what he meant, Asura soon walked out. His feet kept cautious on the cobblestone floor as the steam obscured his vision. He soon approached towards the bath—till he soon saw the crumbled ruins of the ‘wall’ that divided the men’ and women's’ bath.

Asura's eyes widened at the destruction, but as he pressed through the steam, he could tell he was in the other section.

A gasp escaped him to see his master...

In the hot spring, he soaked with his arms and back resting against the back, reclining in the warm water. What was shocking were that around him, four beautiful women, stark naked hung out around him. They seemed almost giddy-- as if they had too much saki. Perhaps that was true, as a few floating trays had saki bottles on it. However, what was surprising was that two of them were close to Ravana-- his arm around each of their shoulders due to his mass and size. Two more were close by, one watching the other two ladies in calm envy-- and the other was nearby with one of the sake-- acting as if to serve on Ravana.

A bit of air caught in Asura's throat as he saw the scene before him--- making him wish he had 'knocked' but if Ravana minded, he showed no indication. In fact, he was shameless as he turned to Asura-- now able to see him through the steam clouds. A mix of emotion flowed through him with nervousness, confusion, embarassment and appeal to the lovely ladies that had become Ravana's harem.

"WHat are you doing just gawking for, boy?" Ravana chuckled, waving a hand for him to join. "Come in. THe water's fine. Hahaha!"

It was rare to see Asura blush-- but his cheeks were bright red at the site he saw. He knew his master was a lecherous perv, but this was just incredible. "Y-y-you... what the hell is this?"

"I thought the establishment would fair better if they allowed mixed bathing... so I made some improvements," he said with a knowing grin while the ladies around his arms chuckled. Their own hands were all over him. Mostly on his chest and abs-- but below the water was a different story.

"Oh, master..." the woman in his right arm purred, pressing her naked breasts against his side. "It was a good idea. I'm so glad you came. Hmmm..."

The other girl, as if in competition repositioned herself to wrap her arms around his neck, getting close-- despite the tickle of his long mane of hair. "Mmm Master... Don't waste your time with that inexerpienced girl... let me show you a good time. "

"Bahahah!" Ravana bellowed as the other girl poured another bit of saki in his cup. "Don't you worry ladies. We have all night. There is plenty of me to go around if you all are good."

"Oh..." The woman with the saki bottle said, nestling the bottle against her ample chest...." but thats no fair... because i want to be baaaad."

The heat from the air seemed to mess with Asura's head. Half excited, half outraged... but his mind was fighting off something else. He was trying to understand what made four strangers go head over heels drunk on Ravana. Though clearly, a great physical specimen as any ninja would be--- he was in no way able to 'charm' women like that to make them 'servants'. Let alone four at once....

... and that was when it hit Asura like a sack of bricks. His surprise melted into a scowl as he put two and two together in this sweaty, steamy hotspring. The only red on his face was from Asura's anger he kept below the surface.

"Ravana.... might I have a word with you," Asura said in a firm and clear tone. "Now."

"Kid, can't you see I got my arms full here," Ravana commented, his arms reaching up-- and shamelessly fondled the two women's breasts. "My hands too..." he added, and caused a pleased giggle from both girls.

With teeth gritted, Asura marched forward to Ravana. Despite the company he had-- Asura reached down and took a firm grip of Ravana's ear and pulled.

"WHAAA! FUCK-- OUCH! Stop that you little-- Ow!" Ravana shouted, startling the girls around him.

Though not nearly as strong as Ravana, Asura took the leverage on that sensitive ear and pulled hard-- which compelled Ravana out of the water. The girls looked in disappointment and surprise as Ravana was pulled from the pool, and was led where Asura did. "B-be back in a minute ladies... ow, shit!" Ravana grumbled as he was led to the doorway of the changing rooms.

By the time Asura had got him into the general divider-- out of sight from the girls in the hot spring-- Ravana got enough distance to whip an arm around and knock Asura's grip of his ear away. "Hey, that's not cool, Asura. I wouldn't do that to you if you got lucky..." Ravana growled and looked down at Asura.

However, Asura just glared up at him-- not intimidated and shot every ounce of anger in his eyes at him. "You crazy idiot!" Asura snarled, "We are trying to keep a low profile and you pull a stunt like this? WHat the hell?!"

Ravana grumbled as he crossed his arms against his chest-- now stark naked enough to see his body tattoos extended well beyond just his arms and chest. "Good thing my Genjutsu blocks out sound, but keep your voice down. You're killing the mood, kid..." Ravana grumbled.

"Tell me you didn't do what I think you did to those girls," Asura demanded in a grim tone.

His eyes widened slightly, but all he did was raise a finger to scratch his beard. "Okay-- I won't tell you." he replied casually.

Asura felt his Tengan flash from the sheer fury alone. "You mother-grabbing bastard!" he snarled, "You used a Genjutsu on those girls. What the fuck?!"

For the moment, Ravana seemed startled by that notion as he glanced back at the direction where his new friends were waiting. "Take it easy kid," he soothed with a raise of his hands. "Will you relax. "

"This is a new low, even for you..." Asura grumbled, "Using Genjutsu on helpless women and making them your servants. "

"Will you take the stick out of your ass and listen," Ravana grumbled, urging his apprentice to calm down. "Yes, its a Genjutsu. But its hardly controlling them. All it is was.. a healthy dose that lowers their inhibitions. No different than a good saki would do."

Asura jsut glared at him more. "And they just happen to be all over you on their own accord?"

"All I did was just coax it. They are horny babes in their own right. Trust me, its hardly mind control," he explained in a boastful tone.

"Maaaster..." a female voice called out. "Come back and play with us..."

Ravana snickered at the call. "Well excuse me, but my new friends are wet and waiting...." Ravana said. "Come on, just unclench and enjoy yourself. "

However, Ravana stayed firm on the ground. "Forget it!" Asura shouted. "I'm starting to see why you are a rogue ninja here. Listen, I won't have any part of this. You hear me?"

Ravana shook his head and shrugged as he turned around. "Heh, suuuure you aren't," Ravana replied, "Just don't ruin my fun, got it? And don't worry I have no intention of hurting em-- except they may like it that way." With a thunderous laugh he returned back to the bathes, greeted by the happy cheers of his new harem.

Asura stood there for a bit-- his mind conflicted as he heard the giggles and voices of the 5 in the baths. Though he felt adamant about his feeligns on using Genjutsu on helpless civilians-- part of him was tempted, and envious of his master. Fact was he probably didn't need the Genjutsu. It just put his new friends in the right mood.

Asura bit his lip, wondering what to do next...

Training Rolls ( 5 for Int, 2 for Sanity)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptySun Jun 24 2018, 22:32

'Exercise Dice' : 1, 4, 8, 1, 8, 5, 3
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptyMon Jun 25 2018, 14:24

PostSubject: Re: Unorthodox Training (Multi-Training)    Sun 10 Jun - 23:22 Edit/Delete this post  Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Ravana splashed as he sat himself back into the warm water-- the cheers of the women expressing how grateful that he rejoined them. "Did you miss me, ladies," he chuckled as he laid back on the edge of the bath. The four women soon closed in around him, eager to get back with their master. Unaware of any kind of Genjutsu, they were turned on and lured in by his strong masculinity and demeanor. They were so hard up, they would throw themselves at him.

Ravana had one of the ladies on his thigh who offered him a cup till he soon was distracted by movement. Out through the steam came Asura, to which Ravana grinned. "Hehe... I had you pegged, Asura," he boasted, seeing Asura with nothing but his towel. "Come in already and unwind."

Despite he was there, Asura still kept his arms folded in disappointment. "Just so we are clear, I am here for the bath. I refuse to take part in this," he grumbled.

Ravana just rolled his shoulders in a shrug. "Just get your ass in here, boy. YOu'll feel better." he urged.

Asura couldn't help but glance at the ladies that looked at him, the lustful gaze in their eyes-- even as they were focused on Ravana. Still, he just kept to himself and stepped into the now large hotspring. He slid in up to his chest and laid back, feeling the warm water over his skin. A sigh escaped him, the water really hitting the aches in his body. He took a moment to float his head back into the water, the water clearing his ears-- and drowning out the drunken giggle of the girls now swarming over his master.

Meanwhile, Ravana had the two girls in his arms again-- hands caressing his body and under the water. As amused as Ravana was and determine to make things go his way-- a part of him felt amused to have Asura there, and a way to put his sour mood out of commission.

Meanwhile, Asura was doing his best to ignore the situation. He focused on the warm water, the rush of it in his head-- and closed his eyes to not be distracted by the ladies. But that was about to change as Ravana felt more mischevious-- and pitied the young shinobi. Even as the ladies coaxed and pressed themselves against him, the devious wheels in his head were already turning.

He turned to one of the brunettes-- who were forced to watch as her two friends were pleasured by Ravana. "Hey, you there. COme here," he willed. The woman blushed but smiled as she was finally signaled out. Excited in many ways, she approached the man.

"Yes, Master..." she said with need in her voice.

He snickered as his gaze drew to Asura. "You see my young friend there? Does he appeal to you?" he asked.

Asura's eyes snapped open-- every attempt to block out the situation frayed as he was singled out. "What?!" Asura bubbled out from the water.

The woman looked at Asura. Despite the lust running through her system, her own eyes soften on the handsome features of Asura. His red hair, his muscles. Though not as large as Ravana, Asura had an impressive physice for a young adult. "Yes, master. He is cute, and hot too." she answered. "Is he your friend?"

"He's my student," Ravana said with a touch of pride in his voice. "Good kid but wet behind the ears... Why don't you go introduce yourself to him, sweet cheeks?"

"H-hey wait a minute!" Asura shouted, his face now flushed red.

A draw of his fingers urged the woman closer-- and Ravana whispered into his ear. "You will please him and obey him as well as you would me-- but my orders will superseded his. If he says stop, you don't stop unless I tell you. Got it?" he commanded of her in a lustful tone-- and it only made her purr in agreement. It was an extension of his Genjutsu-- further guidelines that urged her to act even more 'sluttier'.

"Yes Master... I understand," she replied and began to make her way towards Asura across the water.

"Ravana, you ass!" Asura shouted, trying to stop this. "This is just stupid . I told you I want nothing to do with this!"

"Do with what?" Ravana replied-- his arms returning to the two ladies now flushed against his side. "Man up and quit being shy already. Unless... you never had a woman before, have you?"

This was worse than any torture and he was sorely tempted to fling a fireball at Ravana for his blunt bullshit. "Shut up!" Asura gasped and rose from the water. "That's not the point I---"

He was silenced as the woman stood before him and eclipsed Ravana. She was just as tall as Asura with longer hair and looked down at him-- a mix of adoration and desire on her face. "Don't be shy, handsome. I'll take good care of you. You can bet on that." she said with a chuckle and moved towards him.

"H-hey wait You shouldn't.--- Stop it!" But it was too late. The woman had her arms around his neck and shoulders to pull him into a hug-- her breasts pressed against his chest.

Asura's temperature skyrocketed from the contact and his heart raced. Someone as skilled as Taijutsu could of easily broken such a grip by a regular woman. Unfortunately, Asura's desire to not hurt her kept him from pushing her away.

Ravana grinned as he tightened the hold on his two girls-- their hands now began to stroke his 'ego' under the water. THings were moving at his pace now-- and Asura would soon follow. Especially now that the woman hugged Asura's head into her bossom.

Training rolls: 4 Int, 3 Awareness.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptyMon Jun 25 2018, 14:24

'Exercise Dice' : 2, 4, 8, 8, 3, 6, 10
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptySat Jun 30 2018, 22:59

The pressure he felt was unrealistic against his whole body as the lovely woman was up against him. All the while the sounds of the other women surrounding his master was starting to have a... reaction on him. The steam might of made his nose bleed, but still he could feel how needing and willing his present company was.

"I-I really don't think you should"

"Oh please... let me have some fun with you hon?" she purred and lowered herself down further.

Damnit, Asura swore... then finally let out a breath. Oh the hell with it.

Asura shoved his head forward and kissed the woman as he pulled her down upon him. The woman gasped as their naked bodies embraced under the water. As the rough water churned from their movement,s Ravana laughed-- glad to see Asura surrender to his own urges he had surpressed for so long.

"About damn time..." he said, smirking at the women in his arms as they 'did what they did.'

Sanity 2 rolls, Brawn 5 + quick learner effect.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptySat Jun 30 2018, 22:59

'Exercise Dice' : 1, 2, 5, 10, 9, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 12:13

The steaming hot springs became, even more, steamier as Asura, Ravana and the four girls there. Had that genjutsu not kept the others out, they would of been busted-- but Ravana thought of everything and clearly wasn't the first time he did something as illegal as this . No matter how loud those girls voiced their pleasure, no one heard em either.

Their training consisted of alot of strength building-- in the most unorthodox of ways as Asura and the women he was with were both exhausted. Ravana, however, would mock him as he pleasured two at once, and still ready for more. That was however, till Ravana recommended they return to their room to continue their 'training'.

Now 'corrupted' by Ravana's treatery and decidant ideas, Asura agreed. The women who were drunk by the genjutsu, had no objections either.

The night was a non-stop training session that most would call an O*** . No one in the neighboring rooms would be able to sleep, and neither did anyone inside the room itself.

Another feather in the cap of a rogue ninja ...

Training End.

Training rolls: 4 for Dex, 3 for Brawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)    Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Unorthodox Training (Multi-training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next