Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)  Empty
PostSubject: The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)    The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)  EmptySat Jun 03 2017, 12:39

The mishap in the jungle gave Asura new desire to pratice his new power of fire-- far away from the jungle area. He had found a fresh clearing out near the coast of the jungle. It wasn't too far from the majority of his surroundings and had a great view of the ocean.

Still, Asura was troubled as he lost control over the fire he created. The white blaze that had exploded and almost burned down a part of the jungle. An exaggeration, but a fire that had exploded out of his control was not something he was proud of.  

He tried it again. He focused the chakra from his hands together-- only to have it erupt like igniting alchohal, and it burned upward into the air and out into the ocean.

Had Asura not had his Kekkei Genkai over fire, he would of been burned by the intense backlash of the fire alone. The flame roared out with its bright white glow, then vanished as quickly as it came.

A sigh escaped Asura. "Damnit... just what IS this? This is not the type of flame the Jiin are able to command at will," he thought aloud.

"It is quite an unusual jutsu," a voice spoke up.

Asura turned to find Vidav walk towards him. His tiger-like paws treaded slowly on the tall grass as he walked upright to him, his humanoid physiqe hidden by his robes. The tiger appeared calm as he approached his student, wanting to be of help to him.

"I'm really, really sorry about the other day, lord Vidav," Asura said and bowed his head.

However, Vidav shook his head. "Oh don't worry about it. You were able to stop it. That is what is important," he said, "but you still seemed troubled."

Asura sighed and turned back to the ocean. "I just can't figure it out. What the hell is this? Its fire, but it doesn't act like it. I never seen anything like it. "

"Perhaps I can be of help," Vidav said. With a smirk on his tiger-face, he drew out a scroll-- the same scroll he had sealed some of the white flames in from before. "I took the liberty of using some of the flames to study their make up. And I think I can... illuminate your predicament."

Asura turned to his mentor and listened. The tiger opened the scroll and soon showed the jutsu formula written on it. "First of all, I think its important for you to understand-- yes it is a fire, but its properties are unlike anything known. Even among Enton, the flames known by the Uchiha. " Asura nodded as he continued, though wishing to forget about the Uchiha for a bit. Vidav further unrolled the the scroll, to reveal a new symbol. THe Kanji was not of Fire or Blaze, but inscribed was "Inferno".  "This fire, i learned does more than just burn things-- it actually feeds of life energy."

Asura looked up in concern. "W-What? Life energy?"

"IN short, its the same principals that you learned in Yang Mastery control. The powers that govern physical form and life." Vidav said and slowly rolled up the scroll. "These flames, unlike others feed and reflect upon the physical energy that an object possess. "

Asura felt the urge to sit down and he just staggered down to a sitting position on the grass. "Um... okay, so your saying a flame like that is unusual?" Asura asked.

"Extremely unusual," Vidav said and sat down before Asura. "If you were not a person capable of using Fire so well, I would of told you to stop practicing this type of power. This kind of energy... is unknown territory. Almost divine."

"Y-You're exaggerating, right?"

"No, I am not," Vidav said with a firm seriousness that made Asura quiet. "Asura, fire is powerful, but this can burn anything. Even water. It feeds off the very energy that governs life. WHere ever there is life, the fire will feed on no different how traditional fire feeds on air."

Asura stopped and thought about it. He had no clue what he created. "What the hell have I done?  Should I stop it?" Asura asked, a nervous click in his tone. " The way you say it, it sounds like THE flame of death."

Vidav shook his head and reached a paw to tap Asura's knee. "Calm down, Asura. Powerful and dangerous as it is, i doubt its some malevolent force." Vidav said. "I am still learning what I can, but at this point, why don't you try using it one more time. Use it slowly, so I can see exactly what happens. "

After a moment of hesitation, Asura stood up with a breath and approached back to the area he was practicing that overlooked the sea.

Once again, he conjured the two forces and brought them together. THe eruption of fire knocked Asura flat on his back as the flame rocketed out to the sky above.

"You see? It just explodes like that. I can't even control it." Asura groaned and shook his head as he lied there.

"Hmmm..." the tiger purred and scratched the side of his whiskers. "If it burns life force, or rather reacts to it... its likely because of all the life around it. THink about it... similar to nature energy, the fires react to the surrounding life force. It grows stronger with external forces."

"Huh..." Asura wondered. A fire that reacted to its environment to grow stronger. He never thought fire could respond that way. "Are you suggesting this fire is alive?"

"Let's not jump to conclusions, Asura. Continue to pratice this, and we shall discover the truth of it."

And so Asura continued to study this mysterious fire, in hopes to truly master it and use it as his own.

Thread End.

Word count:975
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)    The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)  EmptySat Jun 03 2017, 12:39

Dice roll: 2 Inferno Release training, 1 Int training.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)    The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)  EmptySat Jun 03 2017, 12:39

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 4, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)    The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)  EmptySat Jun 03 2017, 12:40

Total. plus +2 from quick learner.

+13% , +7 Int.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)    The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Sun (Training Thread)
Page 1 of 1