Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Anything a miss!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Anything a miss! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   Anything a miss! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27 2016, 14:02

I'm not sure if its on the site anywhere but I'm going to GIVE everyone a quick run down on things for weapons and armor.

Armor:

Weapons:

This little thing if you haven't noticed is called P.Effect or Primal Effect. The reason this is added is to show what bonuses everyone gets when wearing them. Now why doesn't Armor have like Blocking DMG its because really Armor does block damage but its basically there to improve your endurance. As well we have large amount of ways to block damage Ie. Susanoo for Uchiha (Don't lie you know its true.) Then Earth, Crystal, Metal any element.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   Anything a miss! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13 2016, 10:50

I got a question regarding the new rules for mercenaries. Price per week has been removed. Is that gone and now we just pay 1 fee for their aid?

Also i notice abilities are gone from them? Can we still give em abilities. Please specify. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   Anything a miss! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13 2016, 23:11

Starting with the answer to the questions.

1. No, mercenaries are now just 1 Fee and that's it homie ge.

2. Mercenaries can actually have Abilities still because they level up based upon what they earn they will spend their AP to obtain abilities. Now does that mean that if you purchase a higher level Mercenary that they will get AP for you to spend? The answer to that is actually no. Reason purchasing them they already blew their AP somewhere you cannot track where so its starting over now.

3. Outside question, this comes to the fact of how the Bukijutsu + Kenjutsu work, they are now based upon Combos they actually do not have Base Damage anymore after Saturday. Reason being, one you can do a bit more damage with combos. Even if one swings a sword or scythe it still counts as 1 action and its easy to dodge but that leaves a lot of holes that need to be covered. But otherwise that's about it. Now remember some Bukijutsu will use this system not all prime example: Puppets.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   Anything a miss! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14 2016, 13:37

Well then what comprises combos? is it actions used to bring amounts for it? I'm stillnot getting it.

Edit: I ask cause im tring to make a summon who uses Kenjutsu and I'd like to know the changes required please. SO i know what jutsu to give it. Ideally before event.

Last edited by Enjin on Fri Oct 14 2016, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   Anything a miss! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14 2016, 14:32

Um small thing-- for country, purchases-- regarding mining , how do you get/earn/find ingots and gems in it? By what means?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   Anything a miss! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything a miss!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox