Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

For those of you who care....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

For those of you who care.... Empty
PostSubject: For those of you who care....   For those of you who care.... EmptyWed Dec 09 2015, 10:58

After a few long and stressful (Stressful doesn't even begin to describe it...smfh) out process I am free to RP actively again. At least until I in-process....Although keep in mind that I am still in transit and/or getting used to America's timezone again.
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who care....   For those of you who care.... EmptyWed Dec 09 2015, 12:12

Hello Wulf.

Naga is really gonna HATE Asura now for his progress. YOu wanna do a fight? Clash to have them cement the rivalry further? btw spoiler alert.

Spoiler Info:

Either way as a regular thread, we can do stuff man.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who care....   For those of you who care.... EmptyWed Dec 09 2015, 13:50

Welcome back and what's this america timezone i just go by time its 12 o clock somewhere lol.

On that note, be aware Wulf that the battle system has changed and that everything is still being updated.
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who care....   For those of you who care.... EmptyWed Dec 09 2015, 19:07

Whatever Time Zone it is on the East Coast lol
Cool, thanks for letting me know.

and Enjin, I doubt he'll be upset. I just have to get back into the groove of things. lmao
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who care....   For those of you who care.... EmptyWed Dec 09 2015, 20:48

But yeah man. I'd look forward to it. but still, I imagine Naga can't ever admit Asura is better than him now in stats and powers. I just find it funny with his 'attitude' you RP him as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who care....   For those of you who care.... Empty

Back to top Go down

For those of you who care....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox