Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats] Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats]   Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats] EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 14:13

“He didn’t know who I was?” Heise yelled in frustration sitting up. Mei-Lee was kneeled next to him attending to his wounds. She’d been silent for the most part though now, his moving was making it hard for her to continue stitching him up. She took her right hand and slapped him across the fast. Both Shizou and Heise looked at her in shock. Heise held his right hand to his cheek and stared at her.
“W… Why?” He managed to get out. The pain from her slap seemed more intense than the wounds from his battle.
“Stop moving. I can’t stitch you up if you’re moving so much. And even You can’t heal that fast.” She said solemnly. Heise could see that she was suffering inside. It hurt Mei-Lee to see Heise in such a beat up condition. It may not have look like much, But Nobuyuki managed to get a heavy beating on him.

“From the looks of you, I’d say you got your ass handed to you” Shizou said leaning against the wall with his arms folded. Mei-Lee shot Shizou a dirty look and he raised his hands in defense.
“SHUT IT SHIZOU!” Mei-Lee yelled. Within a few moments, Mei-Lee had finished the stitches and bandages. Once she finished she noticed Heise was still trembling.
“Heise… You’re trembling.” She said stating the obvious. Heise looked up allowing the hair covering his eyes to reveal excitement in his face.
“I’m not trembling with fear. I’m excited… To know my brother is stronger.. If not stronger than me. It only means I have more training” He said standing up right now. For a moment there was silence. Shizou grinned noting that his dear friend was more excited to train. Mei-Lee was the one to kill Heise’s mood.
“It’s okay Heise. We all know you’re pain!” Mei-Lee said calmly and coldly. Heise fell back to the ground and then got into the bed.
“Get some rest” She insisted and stood. She turned to Shizou and motioned for him to walk out with her as well.

Outside of the room, Shizou and Mei-Lee stood. Shizou placed his hands on the shoulder of Mei-Lee.
“Mei-Lee, I see it on your face. Your face of worry. He can’t see that right now. If he does it will only distract him more.” He said. Mei-Lee stopped for a moment then continued on not saying anything. Though Shizou could see the trail of tears she left of the light brown wood floor.

Elsewhere, Nobuyuki sat against the cavern wall holding his own wounds.
“Who was he?” He said to himself as he tried to remember. Something about this boy with the brown hair and the same Sanada crest as he seemed… familiar. It was to soon to say he was his own sibling. Could he have been just a close friend? Whatever it was, His thoughts were now plagues with fear that there could possibly be someone stronger than him.
“Nobuyuki” A voice said. The white haired man turned his head to waters next to him. There was no one there next to him yet he responded.
“Yes?”
“You have your next assignment."
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats]   Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats] EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 14:13

Kekkai Genkai Roll
Training Stats X3
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats]   Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats] EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 14:13

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 1, 7, 9, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats]   Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats] EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 14:17

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats]   Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Jade & Fire: Enter Nobuyuki PT 2 [Shizou Kekkai Genkai & Stats]
Page 1 of 1