Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

D Class Mission: Working at the BLacksmith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

D Class Mission: Working at the BLacksmith Empty
PostSubject: D Class Mission: Working at the BLacksmith   D Class Mission: Working at the BLacksmith EmptySat Aug 15 2015, 09:07

Asura had been assigned to do a mission, one he had not been asked to do in a while due to changes being done in Iwa's organization. With the new Tsuchikage and all, things had been slow as hell for Asura, but finally he at least had some grounds to start moving forward and doing missions.

And to his pleasure, it was at a familiar place. The blacksmith shop where he had gotten his weapon-- Shinkou before. He knew the blacksmith well and was grateful for his work after he had gotten that weapon. It actually inspired Asura to be more excited about seeing him again.

Asura entered the blacksmith shop, to which he found the smith behind the desk examining one of his works. "Ah, hello there. Young Jiin Asura isn't it? Good to see you again," he greeted warmly.

"HI there. I um.. actually am here to help you out around the shop. Is that okay with you?" Asura asked.

The blacksmith blinked for a moment and thought. "You are the one they sent? Well this is a surprise. Come on, I'll put you to work. " he said with a hearty chuckle.

In Asura's mind he could of been a kinder version of Ravana. Less pervy and more open.

"Anyway, why don't you sort out some of the metals here and stack some boxes I have in the back. When your done there, I can use some help with the forge. I'm sure your Fire Style will be of great use to stoke the flames." the blacksmith said.

"Understood," Asura answered.

For the whole day, Asura proceeded to help with the simple tacks of that as a store clerk and later on, as a blacksmith's apprentice. He used his fire style to breathe life into the forge and helped the blacksmith forge the metals. At the end of the day, the man was very grateful and rewarded Asura kindly with the fee he was promised.

(word count: 328)
Back to top Go down

D Class Mission: Working at the BLacksmith
Page 1 of 1