Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Travel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Travel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 16:41

"Oh so your a do-gooder who is just working to protect all nations from the good of his heart? Please..." Asura sighed, realizing that very line could be a cover and drag. He was young and hot headed. He was NOT stupid. Still, the information part was the key term he wanted to know more about. "What Kind of information? If its about the present threats from the Akatsuki... then sure, but don't expect me to share sensitive information about my village. "

It might surprise them that someone that young was familiar with the Akatsuki. "Yes I know about them. I helped prevent their attack," he added.

Regardless, Asura wanted to learn what this guy had to show him. He doubted he would ask something bad or criminal , but he was still guarded over what he wanted. "Look, last thing I want to do is cause problems, but you need to understand. You want my help, thats fine. But don't try to pull the wool over my eyes. All it will do is get you burned."

With that gesture, Asura waved a hand and flame etched off his fingers. It prooved hie had the abilities of Fire. Little did Heinse would realize, it was from his own clan. His Kekkei Genkai.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Travel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 18:37

Heise smiled once the boy had agreed to his “Semi-Terms”. At least now, Heise was able to train the boy. He placed his hands together and from the ground a large wooden house was built. Heise then used his wood and Earth abilities to transform the backyard of the house into a training area where Asura and Him would work.
“Shall we? Tell me all that you know. And we we will go from there"
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

Travel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 19:44

Seemed like the conditions were fair to start with. However, if at any time that Asura got a bad feeling about this-- besides the all to blood thirsty ally he had there-- he would have no issue leaving and returning to Iwa. Perhaps it was a bad idea to venture so far away but here he was and so he had to grin and bare it. Besides, he could learn a lot from this guy.

Watching he saw as Heise used ninjutsu-- and suddenly erected a whole house along with a backyard. From that a whole training ground appeared, not unlike the one he had used back at the Jiin estate house. It was just as big if not bigger from the nature of the wilderness around them. It was an impressive jutsu.

It was then after all the fireworks were good and done with, that he insisted to tell him 'all that he knew'. That would be foolish. "You do know a good ninja never gives up all his secrets." he said, being a bit of a smartass about it but he was still going to share what techniques he knew. "So far I only know the explosion clone jutsu. But i am developing a style of taijutsu with use of the short katana." he explained, "I have more of a talent for Taijutsu, but i still intend to work it with Ninjutsu. Also I have a Fire chakra nature-- that you could of known from earlier. "

Still he was cautious about these people. It was easy for him to be overly trusty at this age but he still kept an eye out for any kind of trouble. He didn't want to risk being in anything more dangerous but it seemed these guys were okay. Heise at least. Though if he tried to slap a curse mark on him or anything, he was as good as gone.

Still he had shared with him all that was relevant for the training. He was still in training, but he had the calling for ninjutsu and taijutsu. He also had the affinity for fire elemental jutsu as well.

(357 words)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Travel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 20:27

Heise cracked his neck and placed his eyes on the boy studying him. Both Mei-Lee and Shizou sat down and watched as Heise began to tutor the boy.
“I figure you didn’t know much” Heise said as he removed all of his armor and gear till he was stripped down to just his regular clothes. He placed the leaf headband to the side and breathed in a breathe of fresh air.
“in order to get through the academy you need to know the academy jutsu. In order to become a Chunnin you need to have skill in more difficult jutsu” Heise didn’t wan’t to use the word advance. The techniques he was working on would be considered advance. These techniques that Heise was getting ready to show the boy would be considered… child’s play.
“One moment boy” Heise said as he formed his hands together. He created a few hand seals then placed his hands on the ground. Immediately a small tag appeared. Heise looked at Shizou and Mei-Lee.
“I’ll be right back” Heise said.
Heise’s body instantly disappeared in a yellow flash and for a moment, Asura was stuck with Mei-Lee and Shizou. Before Shizou even got a word out. Heise reappeared with twelve scrolls in his hands.
“These are the Academy Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. I just bought them all. Read them and learn them. You have one hour to do so.”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

Travel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 21:25

It happened after he seemed to get more comfortable, stripping off his travel gear and armor to be in light weight gear. He then vanished and returned-- holding a bunch of scrolls. They were academy scrolls-- general knowege jutus shared by all nations and learn able by any general standard.

This was unexpected. He thought it be more painful or even dangerous but it seemed this guy was kind to begin with.

"My thanks, Heise..." Asura said as he took the scrolls and bowed towards them. "I am very grateful and hope we can meet again soon."

WIth that Asura took his gear, thanked them and decided to go back to Iwa as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Travel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 21:31

Heise bought Asura 12 scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content