Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3] Empty
PostSubject: Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3]   Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3] EmptySat Feb 28 2015, 18:26

Heise and Wukong would eventually arrive in The Fire Country and would return to make their way to the Leaf Village. Heise was surprised at the village and how much it continued to improve no matter how long his absence was. He arrived in front of a store that was almost as old as the village itself. When he sat one of the stools, Wukong joined him. When the waiter turned around he dropped the bowl in shock of Heise and the monkey.
“Yukimura… Is that you?” The waiter said. He then turned to the monkey, “So the rumors are true about you being the monkey sage” He continued.
“He’s no Yukimura, at least not anymore” A voice said from behind. Both Wukong and the Waiter peered behind to see who was entering the store. Heise knew who it was. At least by voice. It was his teacher. A sort of smile drew itself upon his face.
“Sensei Shizou.” Heise said.
“Senju Yukimura, Senju Heise, The Monkey Sage, Starter of Wars, The Wooden King, The Prodigal son of Hashirama. Whatever They’re calling you now.” A Man in a usual Leaf Jounin Garb said. Heise stood up and turned around to give the Blue haired Ninja a hug.
“It’s been a long time my friend.” Shizou said. Heise smiled as he sat down and motioned for Shizou to sit down as well. He turned to Shizou and smiled.
“Why did you call me here Young one?” He asked as he motioned for the waiter. “I’ll take a saki.” He said to the waiter. Heise wondered if he should mention the prophecy to Shizou. He turned to Wukong for a look of reaffirmation but nothing came.
“You’re the only connection to my parents. I need to know who they were. And I need to get stronger.” Heise replied. Shizou sighed and nodded.
“Understood. In a week.”
314 | 314
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3]   Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3] EmptySun Mar 01 2015, 19:49

"Insert Witty Line about how tired I am of doing this"
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3]   Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3] EmptySun Mar 01 2015, 19:49

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 7, 7, 4, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3]   Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yup. [KG X1 | Stats x3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox