Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06 2015, 11:35

http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t1721-the-dark-times-iwa-region-open-no-pvp-event

Already told Omni but this is my event thread. Just posting it up to be accurate. Word count 4,535. Earth Country Saved.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06 2015, 15:13

Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09 2015, 21:26

”Narrator” wrote:

+The Dark Times next post: Tuesday 16th 2015 (unless done earlier)

+ Deaths +

Empty

+ Group Name: Amanoukihashi

+ Leader of Amanoukihashi
- Amida Nyorai: Floating Fortress

+ Team - Jikokuten of the East
- Member Count: 2 (Location: Vary)
- Figure A: Lightning Country
- Figure B: Storm Country

+ Team - Zochoten of the South
- Figure A: Fire Country
- Figure B: River Country

+ Team - Taishakuten of the Center
- Figure A: Oto Country
- Figure B: Wind Country

+ Team - Komokuten of the West
- Figure A: Kusa Country
- Figure B: Ame Country

+ Team - Tamonten of the North
- Figure A: Forge Country
- Figure B: Taki Country

- Narrator –
”It seems countries have came together in some form of fashion and stopped the threat to save their villages and people from harm. Though things seem odd enough as some villages did not take any damage. The theory on this is unknown some villages seem to be alright though some have not even be aimed. Even though it was stated they would be attacked. Let’s get to the scene and find out what’s been happening.”

+ “____” Country +
+ Soon other countries were being attacked, completely having to be either ran out or killed from their country. As the creatures started to pull themselves together in the center of each country becoming tower that began glowing vibrant colors of violet and blue. As it soon started to dim the color would soon turn to become a large pillar of light as it shot into the sky. Each tower of light could be seen in the night sky it could be seen to be nothing more but a light show. Until those within the Oto Country would have the light started to begin the project they had planned. Though something was happening as some countries were not having towers being built by the creatures as though they were stopped.+

+ Mizukage “Sayu Kei” – The Village Hidden in the Mist: Kiri +
(Standing over the administration building the youthful male stared down the village seeing the enemy marching loudly towards the village. He only have a smile break across his face as he reached into the cloak pulling out an amulet that reads something on it but the language seemed to be old.) ”The technique was used just as the time said it would be used. I guess its time to use this, “Goddess of the creation of our heavenly world, please accept the seal and the energy I offer you in order to protect the souls of others and prove to my loyalty to you.” (The amulet soon started to glow a bright yellow before turning white and vanishing having the creatures marching stop, and then changed direction having them marching away.)

+ Iron Leader “Ida Kiyoshi” – The Village Hidden in the Iron +
”The man said this technique was a sign of the end of our Era. Now I see what he means, its time for us to join the forces with them in order to hold our own lives in the future of the world itself. “Goddess of the creation of our heavenly world, please accept the tears and the life force I offer to you in return protection of the souls of my people and for future generations to come.” (The amulet soon started to glow a bright yellow before turning white and vanishing having the creatures marching stop, and then changed direction having them marching away.)

+ Secure Location – Oto Country
+ The cloaked figures all soon removed their cloaks respectfully to show their bodies to one another feeling the powers of the amulets glowing brightly from the takeover of other countries. The powers flowing to them caused a sudden change in the body tone and form allowing them to become something more furious. +

Figure “A” – Team: Taishakuten of the Center
(The powers rushing into the body allowed the figure to finally let out a large laugh as the figure finally yelled out with joy.) “AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Y-YES!!! FINALLY WE HAVE THE POWERS!!!” (Turning their head to view the others they spoke heavily with an echoing voice behind them. Though the body seemed humanoid they finally reached something that nobody dreamed of reaching they reached a status of godly hood.) “Finally…brothers and sisters…we are gods…we can shape this new world now together. Now lets leave to our home country and take control like we should have done long ago!”

Dokujamaru – Hooded
(Smiling from the view of what had transpired before him. The snake like boy noticed a few things that he thought were interesting to him but kept secret from the group. Before lone he watched as they each gathered together before suddenly vanishing to the locations they each would call their kingdom.) [i]’It would seem the data was correct after all but they are not showing the true powers of the so called “Goddess” Which means there must be a limit to their strength. I should inform him of this data and maybe the use of what I’ve gathered will work with him. (Smiling sharply a man with long black hair started to walk from the shadows only to come into view with white skin and yellow eyes. The man’s face was like that of a snake but seemed different smiling at Dokujamaru he waved his hand for them to vanish into the darkness.)

Figure “A” – Secure Location
(The amulet and blade that was carried started to suddenly glow brightly lighting up the darkness of the location that had stayed hidden from the world until now. Walking over towards the blade the figure looked at as something was coming across being engraved on to it. Several names started to appear as the blade itself was becoming different as though it was turning gold with the hilt having jewels appear on it.) “They accepted the powers of the Goddess, and finally she’s been reborn once again this world will see what it means to face against me…” (Picking up the blade the figure suddenly was covered in an golden aura before having the transformation finally finish. With everyone watching they cheering the figure on as they stood tall roaring at the top of their lungs before vanishing from the location only to flicker out like it was nothing.)

+ Secure Location +
+ The figures have all gathered within a new location that seemed different as it was being worked on for several years in darkness. Each figure had the amulet on them as the one in the armor suddenly appeared sitting down on the throne only to smile largely as they lifted a finger with the suddenly falling of rocks on the outside soon to be pulled from the oceans the large sum of rock started to take lift from the sea as it began hovering over the countries lightly. +

Figure “A” Team: Taishakuten of the Center -
(The figure turned to smile back at the figure on the throne as ”Then the time for us has finally begun the recreation of our new world that she wanted is finally here correct, Father?”

Amida Nyorai
(Moving forward on the throne the figure smiled before standing up pulling the blade from behind them shouting out.) “I…Amida Nyorai have lead this team from the darkness to the light of true peace, now we can finally allow ourselves be know. My cardinals leave this heaven and head to the countries you wish to claim as your own home. It’s time for the world to know we are the, Amanoukihashi (Floating Bridge of Heaven).

Amanoukihashi Voices
(Each one raises a fist yelling, “YES SIR!” before all of them vanished as quickly as they appeared in the location.)

- Narrator –
”It seems the enemies have finally become somewhat known, as a floating fortress now hovers above head what can anyone really do to ignore this fact. Even so some countries have fallen becoming complete and total waste land of devastation leaving nothing behind but towering beams of light. Though it seems some leaders may have something to do with it all. As some countries have not fallen to this power there must be a connection to them and the Amanoukihashi. Good luck out there as well as the team seems to have split off into several countries for their own purpose.”

+ Battle with the Deities and rise to the Towers of Light+
> The souls that lost in the battle against the “Goddess” have now fused together becoming beam of light like tower. They seem to be powering up something but its unknown as to what exactly as the beams vanish straight into the sky. Its unknown what the tower’s do or why they are even created.
Amount of Towers: 9

Rule
+ All battles with bosses are and will be classed as Death-Matches (DM)
+ Player’s are free to roam into countries to find and challenge the NPC to battles.
+ Countries that were not saved have Leader, Funds and Populations dropped to n/a and zero until end of event.

+ Data +
Towers of Amanoukihashi -
> These beams of light cannot be touched by anyone without the powers of the amulet that was given to them. Those whom have it are able to shut down the towers cutting all the power to it.
Defeat Word: n/a
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09 2015, 21:28

Pause... what do i get for the last part of the event... that's 6000 words there buddy. One of us did 9000 words. I want my REWARDS!
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09 2015, 22:09

> As you already know, during events you do not obtain rewards till the end of the event or defeat of a boss. However in the aspects you earned the reward of saving the country from being taking over. If you like I can take that semi reward away and increase the towers which can then lock the country until the end of the event.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09 2015, 22:56

I am getting very confused and aggrivated here over the information. Omni, can you clarify if people at my present level should be involved in this or not? I participated at request to keep Iwa safe. But this may be beyond my skill lvl. I want to be sure what is going on here and what can a new player do to help out. Please specify ty.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16 2015, 18:28

”Narrator” wrote:

+The Dark Times next post: Tuesday 23rd 2015

+ Level Range +
Character Range: Level 20 – 60

+ Data +
Towers of Amanoukihashi -
> The beams of light cannot be touched by anyone without the powers of the amulet that was given to them. Those whom have it are able to shut down the towers cutting all the power to it. However it seems the rule has changed allowing travel to the Risoukyou.
Defeat Word: n/a

+ Deaths +

Empty

+ Group Name: Amanoukihashi

+ Leader of Amanoukihashi
- Amida Nyorai: Flying Fortress: Risoukyou

+ Team - Jikokuten of the East
- Figure A: Varies
- Figure B: Varies

+ Team - Zochoten of the South

+ Team - Taishakuten of the Center

+ Team - Komokuten of the West

+ Team - Tamonten of the North

- Narrator –
”Odd how things have turned out for everyone within every country. First the arrival of these strange characters that had killed Kages even village leaders, then the strange army that attacked only to bring devastation to countries. On top of that these new strange towers that are generating a light towards an unknown fortress what could the goal of this strange organization be.

+ “____” Country +
+ With the countries still on high alert because of the strange army that had attacked villages started sharing information with one another explaining their resistances to the army and how a few were lucky to escape but others did not. Coming to the conclusion, the floating fortress seeing floating above the sky near the edge of Earth Country is a threat. To the shinobi world that has done well to hold peace for their ancestors. Now the world comes together only to speak of the threat within the Iron Country Meeting room.

+ Iron Country: Meeting Room +
(Everyone was sitting in a clockwise motion with the Iron Country village’s leader in the center of the party. Starting with the Mizukage, Raikage, TsuchiKage, Hokage, Kazekage. The group each staring at the center of the room awaiting for the meeting to begin after a long months of fighting.) ”Now that all of gathered, we shall begin the topic of the meeting today. As you all must know the threat that has appeared is the issue of the” (The Hokage cleared his throat only to speak calmly.) ”It does not matter truly of what we all have been doing to one another, this threat takes top priority even to why we are all here even today. Do you all agree with me on this?” ”Seems, the Hokage is taking charge of this but yes you are correct about the threat, first the killing of the previous Kages and leaders, please accept my respects for they were honored even in my country as heroes. But how do we battle against this fortress of unknown origin if anything.” ”Thank you for that but, yes the Kazekage is correct we have no idea what this thing can do or even where it came from” (The Mizukage and Kazekage both had nodded with what they knew before having to sigh lightly with their hands resting on the top of the desk tapping softly.)

”Well it seems I’ll have to help with this information then” (Speaking with that a large global would lower only to display a visual look at one of the towers as the shinobi were standing by it within another country.” What is this? Tsuchikage what are you doing to one of those things?” ”Most of us were unaware of this these things or “towers” as we have called them. They continue to generate light and it seems to be connecting to something so we have searched the countries that have them. Lowering the numbers of what countries actually had these towers. We did a test to them as you can view on the screen” (Everyone viewed the screen as one man jumped into the light and suddenly felt like he was lifting up but then got sucked up somewhere. Everyone glanced at one another before turning to the Tsuchikage.) ”Well now, it seems he was teleported somewhere…but the question is where.” ”Does it matter, if it leads to the fortress. We should have units be ready to move into place. That way taking it from the sky before it does anything that can cause harm.” (Each one agreed only with the Tsuchikage standing up to speak with everyone.)

”If that is the case I shall share information with all the units you have created with the leader that way we can take care of this once and for all is that understood? (Everyone nodded with the Iron Country’s village leader standing up to begin walking out slowly only to be stopped by one of his own.) ”Sir, is this the will of the Gods?” (Nodding the man continued to walk off with no worries behind it all.)

+ Secure Location – Oto Country
+ Yawning the strange figure walking along with Dokujamaru each of them took a glance at the sky only to smirk at one another before turning to head back to hole within a tree that would lead to an underground laboratory. Entering this dark and horror filled lab one would see bodies locked in glass tubes and body parts spread around like a map. +

Dokujamaru – Hooded
(He would slither over poking at some of the bodies with his face cracking a smile across it. The young male would turn only to smile at him to whisper within the darkness.) ”Tell me something father, why are you waiting for this if anything? You have lived for how long now? I’m sure you have seen even the greatest mysteries of this world.(Dokujamaru took a seat next to one of the bodies playing with it like it was alive as it just laid motionless.)

Figure “A” – Oto Country – Orochi Hide
(The black haired male would turn to smile back at the young male only sit down on a chair that was designed to look completely like snakes.)“My boy, I have seen a lot more than what you believe, I have even seen death himself only to come back wanting to seek more out from this world. My body, is fixed only to how I wish but not truly powerful enough, I had to even locate the body of the “Saviour of this world.” Just to make sure I was correct on some information. Finding it was even better as one of my old assistants completed the very notes that were used for you. But then I changed a bit of the DNA only to allow some of my tissue to take control. Though the “other-one” is very different, the dna within him…my he is able to manipulate any and every cell on this planet. Besides, he should be here as well…” (Turning his head a door soon opened from behind the chair as a figure would walk out lifting up their head only to show a strange eye that had lines breaking from the center of the pupil only to create a ripple effect like design.)

”Speaking of the devil, it seems he heard me then again…this is not your real body is it though?” (The figure would nod slightly only stare back at Dokujamaru. Before opening its mouth the body would fall over whispering something that was too hard to hear for anyone else but the two men.)

+ Floating Fortress: Risoukyou +
+ The man calling himself, Amida Nyorai would sit waiting for something or someone it seemed however several shinobi would find his throne room. As they would do battle one on one all twenty they would fall in battle only to leave no trace of them. Each shinobi or even a kunochi would be absorbed into the blade used to kill them only to start glowing strongly. +

Amida Nyorai – Throne Room
(Closing his eyes, the elderly like man would smile with a positive evil grin on his face. As he place two fingers on his head. His mind would connect to everyone in the world as he smiled he gave his words with law behind them.) ”Ladies, Gentlemen and Children…listen to me carefully. The Era…no the world you live in will end in one week, myself and the rest of the deities of the next world have decided it is time to eliminate all of humanity and start again with a new world that will only be watched over by us and not by any of you. If you wish to stop this or even think you can stop this then please come to our Utopia…our Risoukyou please understand I will not be easy on any of you if anything. I have already dealt several Iwa Shinobi though they are truly weak. They now lay peacefully within the graves of this old world.” (Laughing out loud the man seemed craze and set on the destruction of the world.) ”Now, if you want come go to the towers within the countries I shall transfer to your minds and see if you can fight me if anything. Lose dies of course but loses their soul unable to ever come back!”

(Cutting off the connections to the world he linked only to the deities only to smile as he explained to them the plans.)”Everyone listen to me carefully, Everyone is going to be heading towards the towers to makes matters interesting let’s have some fun and gather energy for Risoukyou’s creation generator. We all know what is needed if anything. So after which I’ll leave it all to you goodbye.”

- Narrator –
”The challenge has been issued, but what is this figure in the darkness that has arrived within the hide out of the young male Dokujamaru. Even worse the deities are trying to end the world and recreate it. The day has started and it seems its best to stop them now before its too late.”

Rule
+ All battles with bosses are and will be classed as Death-Matches (DM)
+ Player’s are free to roam into countries to find and challenge the NPC to battles.
+ Countries that were not saved have Leader, Funds and Populations dropped to n/a and zero until end of event.

Main Event: Saving the World, It’s a hard job +
> The challenge has begun now its all up to the members to save the world not just the countries. This time its time to head towards the towers. Each has been placed within the country that can allow travel to the Risoukyou. But they are blocked off by deities it seems. Get pass then and reach the throne room of the Risoukyou.
+ Amount of Towers: 9
+ New Thread Unlocks: “Saving the world, It’s a hard job” <- Defeat Deity and travel through tower.
+ Level Range: Same as above
+ Locations: Ame, Forge, Lightning, Oto, Kusa, River, Storm, Wave, Snow Country
+ Enemies: Deities(will be located at each location. Be on guard, get pass them and a new thread will unlock for everyone to join into.}
+ Boss: Amida Nyorai

Secret Event: The Savior of this World reborn?! +
> Within Oto Country, a dark secret has been kept from the outside world, though only two know of this. Travel to Oto and start the secret event to unlock a sneak peak to the next chapter of Jidai.
+ New Thread Unlocks: “The Savior of this world reborn?!”
+ Level Range: ??
+ Location: Oto Country
+ Enemies: Corrupted Oto Shinobi
+ Bosses: Hidden Figure A, Black Haired Figure, Dokujamaru
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22 2015, 13:08

Quote :
WWE [Forced Completion]

Main Event Summary
- After the battle with the Gods, they were soon absorbed into the lights as they powered up the cannon to get ready to fire. It seemed like something was using them as a figure appeared absorbed them into their body only to smile as the palace would soon vanish from the living world. But an light was left as something was seeing flying through the sky landing in uncharted lands. The threat of the deities would soon be viewed to the world as nothing more then a dream as they couldn't believe anything else. As the skys would return to normal the threat gone the world seemed to be at peace once again or so it seemed.

"Humans...all they care for are themselves not matter soon the time will begin when we show them how things are done our way..." Soon the eyes of the person would turn to become a ripple effect before returning back being sky blue. There is always a threat but some worse then others.

Secret Event: Still Going....

Rewards:
Main Event
- Deity Weapon (If Defeated)
- All Members: +15,000 EXP + 10,000 Ryo + Star Fragment [Aim at the sky to see the beauty of it. This item cannot be sold nor used for item creations.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)   Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jidai World News: "Strange new enemies!" (Event: The Dark Times)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2