Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 00:37

Grave was staring at the map carefully as he was studying the location of the bijuu that was known as the seven tailed. "Hmm, according to the information from the scroll and what we placed onto the map, Aokabi it should be somewhere around here." Aokabi turned to look over at Grave for the moment as they were away from the team allowing them to think more before having the team even be known. Aokabi nodded to Grave saying, "From the looks of it the map says that it should be located within the place known as the valley of heroes." Grave thought about it before glance behind him, "Hey does anyone know where the Valley of the Heroes is?" That moment the four that was following Grave and Aokabi stopped as Sou stepped forward saying, "Its towards the north..." With that Grave read back at the map and made sure of the correct information and nodded as he pointed to the place. Several minutes passed as they had finally came to the location with that leaving Grave and the team to wait for the next action. Grave had already brought the items with him and obtained the newly formed ones allowing him to battle against the beast. "So, what's the plan here?" Yoh asked as he waited for the reply. Grave turned saying, "We are here to obtain a great power, but at the same time seal it from being misused, Also...you are going to be tested if you live...then you will be known as the first Task Force that is setting to be formed." That moment everyone was shocked expect for Aokabi.

They laughed for that moment only for them to answer," What is in it for us?" Sou was questioning the young man before having anything truly done. Grave smiled saying, "How does having a piece of land on a country sound?" Thinking about they all looked at one another before nodding to this, "Sounds good...let's get it started then." Yoh yelled out as Grave. That moment they each stepped into the valley of heroes as Grave glanced around at the sense he felt something odd as though he could feel the presence of something. "I...feel it but faintly...COME FORTH SEVEN TAILED BEAST!"
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 00:46

+ Rising from beneath the ground, as the land was cracking and the canyon was shaking as though it was clapping for the summoning of its lord to battle. The area was filled with dust from the breaking rocks as the beast shook its head before coming into view with its massive body and shadow overcasting the group that appeared within its domain. Smelling the air carefully as it was now above ground, a large white and black badger like creature appeared with seven tails lashing at the air before having it lower speaking, "Who...dares enter my land without my permission!" The creature turned glance at everyone feeling as though something was strange. "Oh...humans here within my domain, though what do you want from me?" Awaiting the answer as it set up waiting. +
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 01:00

Grave had took a step forward saying, "I'm Asakura Grave, I'm from Hikari. I've come to seek you out because something worries and I must be sure I'm right. In order to have peace within the world I must have the tailed beast sealed away from mankind that way your powers cannot be used in battle." Around his waist nine gourds existed each with something written on it. Grave made sure that it was a perfect place to get things on the way before sighing heavily. "A force was created to track every last one of you down and place you under strict protection until the time comes. As I am a priest and you are powerful beings I must do the right thing!" That moment Grave waved his hands up as everyone split up with Aokabi standing beside Grave, "Aokabi, stay back until I need you understand?" Nodding to this the clone turned to walk away from the group leaving everyone to break into a strange formation with Grave in the center and one on each side of him like a direction. "Forgive me...but I must take the time out to defeat and seal you please...get ready for battle!"

Rolling for Battle!
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 01:00

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 01:16

+ Freedom was something that the bijuus were given from the previous generations. now because of this something has come to an problem to were the bijuus have to be sealed once again. Shaking its head softly, "Humans, they seem to just continue repeating their failed mistakes one after another, maybe you should listen from your history." Soon memory flashed before the beast of being hunted and sealed for experiments from the humans. That moment its eyes turned from a lime green to a blood red as it roared with anger yelling out, "You will not be able to defeat me and seal me human!" +

Rolling.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 01:16

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 2
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 01:22

O.O WTF!!! Rolling again.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 01:22

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 8
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 01:26

OOC: That was very interesting
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 01:26

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]   Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Memories of the Past Task Force - Alpha Vs Nanabi [DM - Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next