Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update] Empty
PostSubject: The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]   The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update] EmptyWed Jul 09 2014, 17:11

Omnicron wrote:
Dear Members,
- We've been up for already year and a half, you've all made wonderful progress along with the system which is making me even happier to see it working within its prototype. Along with this I have made a few modifications to the site and below it will show a list of things that have been added or changed for the site. Also due to this long day update, you will all have a Luck reset on Saturday instead of Friday only for this week.

New Weekly Schedule: [Members and Staff please follow.]
Monday: Minor Update or Changes [Sunday will show News if coming.]
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Major Update or Changes [Tuesday will show News if coming.]
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday: Staff day off, [That means No updates to be done, unless behind.]

Added/Changed -
Navigator
- Has been modded to allow you all to move a bit easier through the site.

New Color Change
- Figured it was time for an upgrade a bit. I hope its nice for everyone.

Ranking Images
- We've added a ranking system to the Members now, we've had trouble in the past but we are not getting it all set up and ready.

Catalysis
- Can be used a max of three times before becoming empty, But cannot be reused for new blood to take its place. That is when it becomes useless and must be destroyed.

Sennin Page
- Was given an ability called "Rest" which costs the player their entire turn in order to regain their lost stats from the drawback of transforming.

Archer/Genjutsu Seed
- The Hayai was removed because of the fact that everything costs 1 Action now, not 1/2 anymore this includes hand seals. For further see how actions work it was added to the combat page at the beginning of the year.

Evolution Elements
- There has been a max to evolution elements. As the max of elements one has shown to Master is 5 [Including Kekkei Genkai and Tota] So you can only learn up to 2 Evo Elements unless special means.

Techniques Page
- The word requirement for making Ranks: [?] | [Clan] have also be added. They are ranked to take 150 x 7 which will be 1050 Words. This is because of how strong or how only a clan member can learn these abilities/jutsus.

Occupations
- Some Jobs got a pay increase as well. Please also know the Payday board has been removed and the rules for jobs have changed as you will/must perform the job within the country you are in and have a link posted of it on your update to gain your pay.

NPC / Semi NPC Bios
- Mercenaries, Pets, and even Clones bio will be found under the "Owner" of them. This means character wise.

New Hibons
- The list of Hibons have increased making it even harder to get items that others want. So have fun with that everyone.

New Quests
- The list of new quests will be added starting next Monday. So the site will be down for a small bit until then.

Territory Guide: Alliance
- We are introducing the alliance system for the Territories and Warfare.

Becoming a Major Country
- I have explained that in order to be known as a Major Country one has to battle at least 2 or more Major Countries.

Last edited by Omnicron on Tue Jul 15 2014, 15:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]   The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 01:35

Well, seems you've also been editing the forum's width and the color of the boxes...I like it... *nods softly*
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]   The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 01:49

Yeah, its still kinda of tricky to even get it to set right I do not want the pages to seem too long. As well too stretched out for everyone to just scroll to far down.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]   The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 01:52

Now excuse me as I have been on and off all day on this site, I will make one fix on the site and go lay down now.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]   The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 07:14

My only concern is Wednesday's update. It happens in the middle of the 4 day luck system. I suggest extending that luck to Friday too.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]   The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 07:19

I can understand that concern but not all Wednesdays will have an major update or change as stated it will be announced on Tuesday if it does happen. If so then it will be pushed to Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]   The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update] Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Changes on Jidai: v1.06 [Update]
Page 1 of 1