Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:41

Ayane looked at the man, and nodded. He nodded back before opening the door behind him. An old man with a cloak and a walking stick slowly walked in. He seemed to be very slow, and obviously very old. He stopped in front of the oak table in between Hayabusa and his audience. Hayabusa looked at Ayane, who looked back at him. Just then, the man made a move slowly to his pouch. Hayabusa put his hand on his choker. He put his hand back down to his side.
“What is it I can do for you, my good sir?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:47

Hayabusa leaned forward a little bit. There had been a slight pause before the man made another rather swift movement. He threw something shiny, what seemed to have a needle. Ayane’s reaction went towards putting her own hand in the way to intercept it. But, from the cracks in between the floor, sand rose swiftly, stopping the needle in its tracks. Hayabusa stopped and paused, looking at the needle. It’s aim was for his arm. His look then looked to Ayane, as if to be shocked at her willingness to put herself in harms way to protect her village leader.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:52

She put her hand down, but then the needle pushed through, as if some force and pushed it, and it shot into Hayabusa’s arm.
“Shit!” Hayabusa yelled. He looked up at the man. Ayane jumped forward as if to attack him. He moved his finger, and the needle came back. ‘Puppetry?’ Hayabusa thought to himself. The needle floated right as Ayane neared him, stopping at her throat. This stopped her in her tracks. He took his walking cane and clicked it three times. Hayabusa rose abruptly, before getting down on one knee and bowing before the old man in respect.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:58

“Master Muramasa…” he said. Ayane, with a bead of sweat going down her face, moved her eyes towards Hayabusa.
“Now…” the old raspy voice said. “You understand why, right?” the man said from beneath his hood. Hayabusa was too ashamed to lift his head. “You are failing your clan. You are now the leader in training and you have yet shown practice of puppetry and medical practices… lead by example, Hayabusa. Have we taught you nothing… at the Academy of Assassins?” he asked. Hayabusa lost himself in thought, realizing that Genshin must’ve said something to his old master and sensei.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 16:09

“I… I’m sorry Elder Grand Master…” he said. Muramasa took something else out, still without revealing his face. It was a small box.
“Here… here is a gift… the needle should show that even though I am disappointed…” there was a long pause. “I am still proud of what you accomplished. There Is also a map in there… I want you to humor me by finidn gall of the treasures I have marked. Before I die… that is my one request…” he said. Hayabusa nodded.
“Yes, Master Muramasa… I will do that immediately.” He said. Muramasa nodded, dropping the needle…
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 16:09

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 5, 9, 5, 6, 5, 4, 6, 2, 6, 8, 4, 10, 6, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2