Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Mission A Ranked - Battle With A VIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Mission A Ranked - Battle With A VIP Empty
PostSubject: Mission A Ranked - Battle With A VIP   Mission A Ranked - Battle With A VIP EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 13:57

Arriving elsewhere within the Lightning Country, Grave started to glance around for a moment before sighing lightly, "I see…this country has not changed since we left do you agree." Grave smirked waiting for the answer before hearing, "You are a strange one alright…but you have to agree this country will only change if something major was to happen in landscaping." Grave smirked for a moment before having it break into a smile walking calmly down the path with only weights on and his pants. Feeling the nature within his feet he was shocked to finally be relaxed again. He had not seen his brother, father nor grandfather for the longest. Shaking his head lightly as he continued walking down the path with his mind set on his family. But changing lightly and slowly to the goals that he had to stay within his eyes. "I cannot allow myself to get weaker…right Nekomata…" Grave smiled as he started to hop through the streets reaching an old area of his own. The place his father had taken the boys to train. Smelling the fresh air once again and hearing the water rushing down the mountain side. Grave couldn't help but smile happily with memories coming into play for him.

Before walking over to the cliff side that lead to a pool of water. The darker it was the deeper it seemed but the fact was the water was crystal clear but leaving a small void of darkness in the center. Grave turned around allowing his weight to be taken by gravity as he fell slowly off from the cliff side heading towards the water with his back turned to it. Knowing the crashing of the water that was still could leave a mark on his back it did not bother the young man as he soon made the loud crushing noise of water breaking under his back as the weights had him sink slowly down to the bottom quickly as though he was rock. But he soon opened his eyes as he hit the bottom softly to think only to himself. 'Why…do I even bother trying…' His mind was set on something until flashes of his past appeared allowing him to see why he wanted to get stronger. He wanted to clash with his brother as equal. Though a priest it seemed fighting was within his soul he had no idea how to face it but was unsure how else he could even do it. Seeking power it seemed was something he wanted to do or it seemed. As the bubbles of air floated up to the surface of the water. Grave picked himself up slowly with his hair moving to the motion of the water. Slowly rising Grave kneeled down before pushing off to launch himself out of the water.

He extended his arm out to catch the edge of the cliff to lift himself up slowly before having to be left breathing heavily he turned to shake his head as his father came looking over at the young man again. "So…my son has finally returned to the country he was born from." Grave smirked shaking his head only in his pants and weights. His father tilted his head confused for a moment before leaning over to examine his son. "Ah…so you seem to have control over it now…that is wonderful to know as well." Grave blinked at his father before saying, "It has a name…the name is Nekomata!" Throwing his arm back as though something was a bit different with his reaction. After which Grave shook his head hearing the voice whisper into him, "I guess I should tell you…I am a female… I get tired of being called, "it" or "thing." It is a very rude case that I have with cause I do not like sharing with my other siblings you could say." Grave blinked wildly as his father looked over saying, "Are you okay Grave?" The male shook his head saying, "Yeah…just got told something rather interesting is all."

Never knowing that Nekomata was actually a female kind of threw Grave of course as to the real reason he came back to the lightning country. Shaking his head he turned to look at his father, "I'm sorry about zoning out but I've returned to finish training with grandfather…I know I've been gone but I cannot stay away from the family any longer." Grave said as he bowed to his father before hearing a slightly different voice. "Is that so…" Grave's eyes widen as he looked up slowly to see a female standing behind his father. "I…I…Mom…" The long dark haired female nodded with a smile walking over to her son hugging him saying, "Yes…the only one you have did you forget all about me?" Grave shook his head thinking for a moment as he remembered meeting her a while back but he was unsure as to why she was present at the moment. "Your father has decided to go on an adventure and I've returned from some travels to allow myself to relax a bit. Though you grandfather is waiting on meeting you as well he's back at the village it would be best to finish training before leaving though."

Grave's mother's voice was sweet and light as though she was singing with a soothing tone to allowing anyone around her to know she was innocent in some way before knowing her anger gets the better of her. "You father…has also told me something rather interesting, after returning he has mentioned you have sealed the bijuu within you…the Nibi…that would mean my child is a…jinchuuriki." Grave tilted his head confused at the word as he never heard it before but she did not seem shocked at the information that was given to her. Waving her hand she smiled at her son knowing he had controlled its power but she leaned over saying, "You father was very worried about you and praying to the gods that the bijuu did not take you over." She let out a light giggle as his father was rubbing his chin saying, "That is not true…either way you have a mission to complete…a sparring match against me to see where you stand in order to continue onward."

Grave's attention turned to his father as he was confused for the moment as his father smirked under his mask before vanishing in a second appearing behind his son saying, "Begin!" That moment the movement of his father was hard to keep up as he rolled under the striking punch of his father before sliding to a stop but that was not long before the old man appeared behind his son taking down his elbow onto Grave's head. Though he was warned by Nekomata yelling at him above. Grave quickly dropped to watch the attack keep diving down on to Grave before pushing his father's ankles having him launch forward to have the attack miss. Grave stood up only to blink for a moment thinking to himself. 'What…this is not right, Father has never been this fast nor strong so how can he move at this pace.' Shaking his head to stay focus Grave was stopped at the moment with father standing in front with his finger aiming at his son's nose saying, "This is what happens…when you miss out on the Asakura Training…" Grave blinked once again watching the crushing power come vanishing over at Grave he knew he didn't have techniques to perform in order to dodge attacks. Sighing heavily Grave jumped into the air only to be caught by the ankles cause of his weights weighing him down. Before being swung down by gravity it seemed the force his father was more as he was thrown across the field but did not even have his back hit the ground before his father caught him once again lifting him by the wrist swinging him into the ground. Grave left a small crater as he was beaten into the ground his mother watched with her hand over her mouth worried. Before long his father came back to strike Grave into the air before he stopped the left leg from kicking him. Within the moment a strange aura took control over his body as it was triggered with a blue flame. Grave blinked for a moment before turning around noticing he did not grow tells he blinked confused then the voice appeared, "You said…we are partners correct…then its time we actually started fighting like partners don't you agree." Grave smiled while in the aura and nodded softly with him muttering, "Yes…I do agree." The flamed aura suddenly died down as Grave focused on his chakra having the cloak starting to grow.

Smiling as his canine teeth were becoming sharper he roared saying, "This is what is like to go stage two!" With that moment he threw his arms by his side having the cloak taking a strange shape as it did not show the body of their child anymore but a red and black scratched version of a humanoid figure of the Nibi. "What…he…can do that with its chakra." Grave's mother watched shocked to see her son was able to perform such a high level technique before he jumped back roaring like the Nibi he got on all four of his limbs arching up like a cat would before launching at a quick speed with his father watching carefully the boy had matched his father's speed for a moment as both were trading some blows falling off the cliff side. It was not long before the mother sigh shaking her head with both of them finishing their match. Hours later Grave was in some bandages before looking over at his mother and father whom were smiling at him, "How's your brother Raijin been?" Asking his son the man removed his mask for a moment to whip the sweat off of him saying. "You better be watching over him."

Grave nodded as the night sky finally was showing its beauty in the clear open fields. Grave nodded as he answered, "He's doing great…me and him are looking for something though…but I have to get going…I think I need to pay a visit to Grandfather now." Grave smiled as he stood up walking out the door into the night sky with his parents in the background smiling watching their son leave on his next mission.

[Mission: Battle with a VIP]
+ Rank: A
Back to top Go down

Mission A Ranked - Battle With A VIP
Page 1 of 1