Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

solo training - Stat pool gains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

solo training - Stat pool gains Empty
PostSubject: solo training - Stat pool gains   solo training - Stat pool gains EmptyTue May 27 2014, 17:52

Raijin stepped out into the field and looked around before he looked back to Aoi, “I see why you summoned me…” she said as she looked out at training field of elements running wild, “I thought you’d be able to control them.” She added, Raijin sighed, “I can only control lightning and water, I can’t control earth, fire, or wind, hence why I called for you here.” He replied, jumping down the elementals all stopped what they were doing before they turned to face Aoi and Raijin as he dropped in beside her.

“What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here unless asked by one of the demons or the angels.” Aoi said before Raijin stepped in front of her, “something’s not right…” he said before he noticed all the elements combine into their normal forms before they turned to face Raijin and Aoi fully now.

“We are the elements here to ask why your master wishes to control us the way he does.” They all spoke in unison, Raijin tapped his forehead and sighed, “I just wish to better understand your elements better, I don’t wish to be your master, I just wish to have an understanding of your powers and ask for the allowance of it, I never knew you’d get so mad with me trying to do this.” Raijin replied.
113+11=124 exp
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: solo training - Stat pool gains   solo training - Stat pool gains EmptyTue May 27 2014, 17:53

Rolling for stat pool gains +2 from quick learner

Last edited by Raijoku on Tue May 27 2014, 17:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: solo training - Stat pool gains   solo training - Stat pool gains EmptyTue May 27 2014, 17:53

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9, 9, 4, 9, 1, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solo training - Stat pool gains   solo training - Stat pool gains Empty

Back to top Go down

solo training - Stat pool gains
Page 1 of 1