Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)   Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14 2014, 08:12

Just then, once again, Hayabusa jumped, appearing behind the man in mid air. He thrust his hand forward, planting the ball of fire into his back, and letting gravity handle the rest of this ordeal. They went falling towards the ground, as the man’s front hit the ground. This left a burn in the man’s back, as there was a long pause. The wind blew, blowing both of their hairs in the wind. Hayabusa sighed. He turned the man around on his back, and the man grunted.
“How…. How did you do that?” he said, struggling to talk. He grunted.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)   Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14 2014, 08:20

“I have… never been defeated.” The man continued. “Never.”
“Neither have I…” Hayabusa said. He stood up and began to walk away. “If you weren’t of the clan that I know you are, I would’ve killed you here and now. No mercy. Don’t expect me to show you this gracious mercy again.” He said, and continued to walk.
“WAIT!” the man proclaimed. He began trying to get up. “I must… kill you…” he said. Hayabusa continued walking.
“I MUST!” He said, as he attempted to run towards him. Hayabusa stopped and turned around, looking at his desperation in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)   Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14 2014, 08:26

Doujutsu to Doujutsu now, the two looked at each other.
“Why must you kill me.”
“I was given an order.”
“By who.”
“I don’t know…”
“Seriously…” Hayabusa said. He turned and continued walking. “THEY HAVE MY BABY SISTER!” he said. “They said I will see her again if I have the leader of Gesshoku village killed. I’ve been tracking you for this moment. And I was to bring your head to their head quarts in the vacant country just ahead.” He said. Hayabusa raised his eyebrows. He then looked at Camo, as he melted from out of the solid ground.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)   Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14 2014, 08:37

“They’re already on it…” Camo said.
“Very well…” Hayabusa replied. Meanwhile, in this vacant country, Flash looks at the combination that is Shadow.
“That little girl… Hayabusa wants her saved.”
“Very well…” Venom said. The three of them looked from the trees above.
“We have to take them out anywayssss” Blaze says from under Venom’s cloak. “Flash. Grab the girl, and take her to Hayabusa’s location.
“We’ll have this place conquered in no time.” Venom added, as the snakes of Shadow fell off of his body and began to sliver. Putting the hood of the cloak on, the two jumped.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)   Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14 2014, 08:47

Flash disappeared, and appeared right behind the unconscious girl. He grabbed her, and they disappeared immediately. The group of twenty have automatically been on alarm. Flash transferred her over to the Hyuuga.
“Here…” he said. The man turned around.
“This… is not my sister.” He grabbed the girl. “WHERE IS CHRISTIE!?” he yelled. Hayabusa stopped.
“Christie… Flash what were these guys wearing.”
“A cloak with a black spider.”
“Of course. Your sister… she was once the Cobra of the Black Spider clan?”
“Yes…. How do you…”
“She used to be my mortal enemy… she now resides in the Gesshoku Village.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)   Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14 2014, 10:37

“But, how…”
“My brother, Shadow… he saved her a while back. Camo… take him to Shadow’s lab, and show him to her.” He said. Hayabusa never knew she had a brother, let alone a brother in the Hyuuga clan. “Flash, take the girl to our hospital.” He turned and looked on, and continued walking to what would be now conquered… to now be Shadow Country. He smirked, as a lot of things were finally beginning to come together the way he had planned it. That was now just one more thing to scratch off of his overwhelming to do list.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)   Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14 2014, 10:37

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 5, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)   Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Birth of Shadow Country (Power of the King Quest + DEX x 3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2