Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Exchange... Again?~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~The Exchange... Again?~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyTue May 06 2014, 06:19

The two of them reappeared in Fire Country, at Hayabusa’s old home. He let go of Camo and left immediately.
“I may be able to catch him at the border before he gets too far into Fire Country.” He said. Camo melted into the ground without a word, as Hayabusa walked at a mid fast pace towards the border.
[59|59]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyTue May 06 2014, 19:31

As Grave was wearing his own hawk mask he suddenly stopped running for a second to feel knowledge come running into him. Giving off a smirk from behind his mask Grave shook his head saying lightly under his breath for him to hear, "Really now...well I guess I shouldn't be rude at all." After that Grave quickly got ready for the summoning jutsu as he slapped his hands onto the ground, "Kuchiyose no jutsu!" Soon a giant scroll appeared with Grave opening it, "Good its the right one." Making sure and opening it even further he nodded to it and wrapped it up. Placing it on his back as he continued rushing through the trees carefully watching the area around him.

'From what I've gathered he can travel through the ground from the looks of it but...with that weird creature or person...I better be on guard never know what could actually happen to me. Plus...with that sharingan...there is no telling what could possibly come from the use of that or getting into a battle with that as well.'
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyTue May 06 2014, 21:30

Hayabusa, from far away, could see something. As he neared, he considered using his Sharingan. But, it seemed to be something that had been entirely too intimidating. As he neared, he could see the mask similar to that of the man he had just left not too long ago.
“Excuse me sir…” he said as he neared, but kept his distance. He slightly bowed. “Please… tell me you are the man I’m looking for…” Hayabusa said, as he kept his green eyes on him. “Grave?”
[85|144]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyWed May 07 2014, 05:29

As Grave was rushing to his location he was suddenly stopped by someone as he looked over noticing whom it was from the information that came back to him from the clone he smirked from under the mask. "Yes, that would be my name as well. It seems you have found me rather quickly though I wonder how you move that fast…no matter." On Grave's back was a giant scroll that was from Suna. Grave jumped down to the ground landing perfectly flat on his feet him rising slowly from the ground to stare at the shinobi carefully. 'I have read over the sharingan…as long as I do not make eye contact I should be fine. Though I doubt he would try anything on me…but can never be too careful.'

Pulling the giant scroll from behind his back having it in his right hand and on the ground Grave yelled out, "Alright…let's get this completed so I can be able to complete my mission that I have here."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyWed May 07 2014, 07:20

“Indeed…” Hayabusa said. “Very well…” Hayabusa went into his cloak as he continued to talk. “Also… I’ve heard tell of a newly formed country, aside from my own. Do you know anything of this? Intriguing.” He said. He took the scroll out in the same fashion as he did before, using puppetry. He held it in mid-air, opening it completely, showing its authenticity in its contents.
“Here is the scroll you wanted, my friend…” he said. Good relationships always grew from the foundation up, and that foundation here had to be trust. He let the scroll float in mid-air, in front of the man across from him.
[107|251]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyWed May 07 2014, 12:42

Watching carefully to see everything above the shinobi Grave too even more caution as he watched the movements. 'Now…if I remember correctly he's a puppet user which means he's able to control his chakra. At least he can control it better than I can that is for search. Oh well I have to play my cards right if anything.' Grave looked at the scroll floating in the air then had his head tilted back down seeming as though he was making eye contact when he was actually looking at the ground from behind his mask. "Seems very legit, thank you for showing it to me to prove to me it was." Opening the giant scroll himself to show what it looked like. The words seemed to be in a jumble as well scrabbled all over the place. Graved looked inside the scroll then back over yelling out.

"Now when I stole this scroll I could not read either nor obtain anything from it. So my theory was you knew about it the reason you had me steal it. Though I'm unsure if it’s a technique or not but if you know how to decode it be my guest and have at it." Carefully taking the scroll wrapping it up, Grave's attention was still fixed with the ground as he nodded his head yelling out calmly, "We each toss the scroll on the count of three sound fair?" Grave awaits for Hayabusa to accept his terms before having to hand over the scroll so easily.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyWed May 07 2014, 12:54

“Hmmm…” Hayabusa had been skeptical at first, but it wouldn’t be the first time something so weird had occurred. “Interesting… no… I was unaware. But I’m sure my friend, Shukaku… he’ll know something of it.” Hayabusa shook his head. “No counting.” Hayabusa rolled the scroll up and put it onto Grave’s back, replacing the Suna scroll, using his puppetry. “I am a man of my word. And my word is all the precaution necessary.” Hayabusa said. He moved closer to him, casually, and hand out his hands for the scroll in return.
[92|343]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyWed May 07 2014, 13:10

Seeing as Hayabusa was unaware at the fact made Grave question it more as to why he wanted the scroll even more so now. But then coming across Hayabusa's lips was a strange name that he had never heard of before. "Shukaku? Now whom would that be?" Grave was questioning it a bit before having to notice the scroll was placed on to his back. Grave's attention was focused on the scroll being placed on his back. Though suddenly he made his attention look back at Hayabusa to whom he was standing close to Grave with his hands out. Lifting up the scroll to carefully placed the giant scroll into Hayabusa's hands smoothly.

"There you go sir, I hope everything works out for you." Snapping his fingers Grave had remembered about Hayabusa's question. "I'm terribly sorry I forgot to answer your question because of the trading as well mission on my mind. As for a newly formed country… I haven't heard of anything, does it seem to pose a threat to the other nations?" Grave's attention seemed to be locked onto that question but he turned slightly to have his back facing him before hearing a bird's call. Grave's ears perked up sighing lightly nodding to this information. "Seems… I've waited too long… Kumo wants me to return for a mission up. My squad must have thought I got lost again."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyWed May 07 2014, 13:22

Hayabusa took the scroll now with a smile. He held it by his side.
“Ah… just a friend of mine. Pretty well known in the West continents.” He said. “I’ll send over a messenger when I break the code, to settle your curiousities.” He said. “No… no threat. I just like to stay aware of new countries. Some may be in need of money or protection, or alliances… or maybe even resources. I try to help who I can. Eventually, it will either be very rewarding, or it will be the death of me…” he said. Hayabusa nodded and slightly bowed.
“Sorry to have kept you for so long.” He said. “If your village is too far, I can have you there in just a moments notice. That is… unless you aren’t travelling alone…” he said. He felt a chakra dissimilar to the man in front of him. It felt different… he was unsure why.
“Just let me know. Otherwise, I hope you can come to me with any more assistance you may need in the future, or that our paths may cross yet again.”
[185|528]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ EmptyWed May 07 2014, 13:40

Grave took note of his friend nodding lightly. Then hearing that it was not a threat he'd rather be an alliance with them allowed Grave to think of something but shake it out of his head. Turning his attention to the distances he shook his head to the request, "No that's okay but thank you for the offer I'll be just fine for now. The others won't have to wait on me as well." Grave turned away making a hand seal before placing his palm on the ground to mumble to himself, "Open!" With that a black spiral started to open rapidly absorbing Grave leaving not even a trace of him as the strange darkness suddenly closed vanishing.

Grave heard the words from the shinobi as he slowly landed on the white sand looking at the pitch darkness of the sky. 'Hmm Shukaku… I'll have to find some information about that if anything. But at the moment I should head back to the village.' As he turned away to leave the scroll in the middle of the white desert Grave began walking away heading elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Exchange... Again?~   ~The Exchange... Again?~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Exchange... Again?~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next