Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28 2014, 11:19

Yukimura agreed and the brutish monkey began to speak. Yukimura noticed his diction had changed and that he was more polite and more intellectual.
“What does man love more than life? Fear more than death or mortal strife? What do the poor have, what the rich require and what contented men desire? What does the miser spend, the spendthrift save and all men carry to their graves?” The monkey asked. Yukimura paused and stared he was completely at a loss for words. Who knew monkeys could be so intellectual. But the monkey was cunning. Yukimura sat down crossed his legs and begin to think and ponder on the answer. After about two Yukimura opened his eyes and came to the realization of the answer.
“Granted monkey, You are cunning.” Yukimura said stretching his legs. Yukimura looked at his reflection in the waterfall and noticed his face had been doodled on.
“Very cunning…” Yukimura said. He then turned to face the monkey and smiled.
“But not cunning enough.” He replied turning to the monkey. The brutish monkey was laughing and all the general stereotypes of monkey’s and their silly behaviors began flooding into his head.
“So child, what is the answer?”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28 2014, 12:10

“Nothing.” Yukimura answered. “Every answer was nothing. I didn’t understand it at first. But that is the answer.” The monkey stopped his chattering and released a sigh. He placed his hands on the rock wall behind him and immediately the ground began to shake and the great slab of rock where monkey’s hand was began to sing into the ground.
“Know this Senju Boy. When you enter. You will find a whole lot of nothing. Do not be disappointed. Because even nothing, is a greater something.” The Monkey said. Yukimura pouted knowing the monkey grabbed that saying from the inner reaches of his arse. He moved away and began walking inside the chamber.
A grey ghost of a woman appeared and stood in front of him. Yukimura moved his hands slowly and proceeded to touch her face. It was then the Ghost came in to realization.
“It’s amazing that you’re here.” The woman said. She had long red hair and hazel eyes.
“I expected you are surprise to see your own mother here.” The woman said. Yukimura was puzzled beyond belief.
“You’re mother? But you are supposed to be..” Yukimura replied.
“Dead? Oh Yukimura but I am” His mother replied.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28 2014, 12:32

“Then how are you?” Yukimura asked.
“Well it’s quite simple. I set my chakra in this room to react to when you or your brother come through for me to appear to you.” She said pointing the carvings of seals on the wall. It was amazing Yukimura didn’t notice them before.
“There is something you must know-“
“Who Killed you?”
“Yukimura Listen-“
“How were you so powerful?’
“Yukimura-“
“Why did you leave us?”
The duo came to halt and an ominous silence overcame the both of them. She looked up from the ground and into Yukimura’s eyes. She pulled him in and embraced him. There was an unusual warmness to her that he didn’t find when he hugged everyone else.
“I didn’t leave you. I was always there. But your father and I are a very different breed.” She said. “We were both chosen as guardians of our respective clans.” She said. “I was chosen to guard the Uzamaki Clan and your Father-“
“The Senju Clan” Yukimura said cutting her off. The memories of what his grandmother told him in the village hidden in the leaf were now starting to return. So his grandmother was right after all.
“Then why?”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28 2014, 12:47

“While your father had one obligation,” She began, “I had two. I had developed my skills to begin training to be a sage.” She said. Yukimura heard the term before but was unfamiliar with its true nature.
“I had mastered combining an element but I had only began when they came-“ She replied. Yukimura raised an eyebrow. This was starting to sound like the story the first monkey had told him. What his name he pondered.
“Sun Ce…” He said. She looked at him with a sort of astonishment.
“You’ve already met one of the Sun Clan?” She asked. Yukimura nodded. “Have you met the big guy yet?” She asked. Yukimuras was confused and asked.
“You’re point is irrelevant mother. They are all big.” He said. They both let out a slight laugh. She nodded and walked over.
“I suppose they are.” She said. “Yukimura you have join the Sun clan.” She said. Yukimura looked at her confused. She placed her hands on his chest and aura began to surround him.
“What are you doing?” Yukimura asked.
“I sensed another attachment you had to you” She said. “ I’m freeing it up from your body. And then I will speak”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28 2014, 12:53

And She spoke. Yukimrua was deeply endowed with information regarding her Lava techniques and also her sage powers. She also mentioned that she had the abilities to summon the Sun Monkey’s at any time just like he had the ability to summon Bears. Now that he was freed from his attachment with the bears he would now be able to make a contract with the monkeys and summon them. She explained the entire story of Son Goku who had lost his powers as a bijuu and How she sacrificed her life to save his own. Though one thing that he lacked was an understanding of what happened to his brother. Yukimura’s mother admitted a loss as she two did not know what happened to him.
“Yukimura, you are the entrusted Guardian now of the Uzamaki clan. If anything happens to them you will lose your family.” She replied. Yukimura still had more questions but her spirit was now fading.
“What about the Senju clan?” Yukimura asked. She shrugged and then replied.
“I can not tell you. But for now you must go and Convince Zhou Yu to let you sign the scroll.” She replied. And with that her spirit left.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28 2014, 13:01

He arrived on the other side of the cave to find a beautiful paradise hidden deep within the mountain. How all of this could fit and grow with the mountain was beyond him. The monkey’s of the Sun clan were massive. And as it turned out Son Goku was by far the largest thing he had ever seen.
“Yeah he is the big guy.”
Several monkeys stood around him with Goku sitting atop a volcano staring down at him. Son Goku said nothing but the others were eager to talk. Yukimura only stared at Goku who only had one tail. Sun Ce and the other brute eventually joined with the others.
“Give us a good reason why we shouldn’t tear you limb from limb human.” A monkey said. Yukimura turned his eyes to face that monkey who was so outspoken.
“Excuse me?” Yukimura asked. He looked to Sun Ce for confidence but Sun Ce kept his mouth shut. One monkey who was more civilized than the others appeared in front of Yukimura. He was by far a brute and a large brute at that. Not as large as goku but indeed he was large.
“Let me test him” He said.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 10:22

As it turned out Sun Wukong was one of the largest Monkeys he had seen since Sun Goku. Enma who sat on his head most of the time looked at Yukimura with a sort of eerie face. He released a sigh and launched himself off of Wukong’s Head.
“What is my test” Yukimura asked. Instantly a long brown snake came and wrapped around Yukimura. No it wasn’t a snake. It was the tail of Sun Wukong.
“Just stay attached to my tail as long as possible” Sun Wukong Said as the tail began loosening its grip around him. Yukimura nodded and placed his hands together sending chakra to his hands so he would be able to grip the monkey long enough.
Enma and the other Monkeys began to laugh.
“Only one person has been able to do that Yukimura. Are you sure you don’t want to reconsider?” King Enma asked between his laughs. Yukimura now more determined than ever said nothing. Enma and Wukong began to sense the chakra emitting from Yukimura. Even Son Goku who had been sleeping was now starting to feel the chakra. It was the chakra of Senju Hashirama and the woman, Sanda Ahkio flowing in.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 10:29

Yukimura hadn’t felt this kind of air pressure in a long time if ever. Wukong as incredibly fast and his height and speed alone was enough to generate crazy amounts of air pressure as he moved. Yukimura could barely hold his own against the pressure but still his chakra remained in tact.
Elsewhere King Enma stood atop the mountain with Son Goku.
“You feel it to?” King Enma asked as he watched the spectacle of Sun Wukong And Yukimura battling. Son Goku was now fully awake and paying attention but he said no words.
“The others couldn’t feel it. But Wukong definitely feels it now and You-“
“Shut up Enma. And Watch the fight.” Sun Goku said. Enma spit on the ground and crossed his arms and proceeded to through a fit.
“My Chakra is fading” Yukimura thought, “How much more of this do I have to go through?” Yukimura questioned as he began to slip slowly. Immediately he thought of a solution that would help. Instantly his mind felt like it had been released and opened up. Chakra was now flowing through him more easily.
“First Gate OPEN!” Yukimura yelled. The monkey immediately began to pick up in motion.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 10:38

“That boy is a Genius on all accounts” Son Goku said calmly. King Enma was shocked never had he ever heard Son Goku compliment anyone as well as he did.
“Ahkio’s chakra is flowing through him” Son Goku said standing upright which made king Enma Dwarf in comparison. King Enma leaped upwards and landed on the head of Son Goku.
“The Senju Chakra is in there as well could this be?” King Enma began to ask. Son Goku stretched and began to get ready.
“Of course it is Enma. It’s Ahkio’s boy.”

Else where Yukimura was underwater fighting for his life. Sun Wukong was literally trying everything in the last few hours to get Yukimura off. It was by now Yukimura was completely out of chakra. He had opened every gate he had known how and still was no where strong enough to make the last stretch. He gripped on tight but eventually passed out.
“I knew I would find you here” Ahkio said. Yukimura stood in the grassy plains and looked at his read head mother.
“How are you here again?” Yukimura asked. She smiled and replied.
“Son Goku is around you. My chakra is activating again” She replied.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 10:47

“You have no chakra left.” She replied. She walked over and kissed him on the forehead. She backed away from Yukimura smiling and her body fading away.
“This is my last gift to you” She replied with a smile. Instantly Yukimura awoke and noticed his he was still on the tail though the were flying towards the surface. When the arrived Yukimura gasped for air and smiled heavily.
“Sun Wukong I’m still on!” Yukimura yelled. The monkey was now raising a fit and was in shock. Yukimura panted heavily but was okay.
“Yeah I know. This wasn’t what you were expecting”
Instantly the ground began to shake. Both Sun Wukong and Yukimura looked at the mountain where Sun Goku was.
“This is bad.” Sun Wukong said as his head began to look in all directions. Yukimura climbed up the body of Sun Wukong and was now sitting on his head. He looked over left and right and couldn’t find any traces of the Great monkey. Immediately everything began to rumble around him till he landed. Yukimura’s jaw dropped when he saw Son Goku. Sure they were the same size but the amount of pure fat and muscle of Wukong was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West   S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

S-Ranked Mission: Journey To The West
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dirt Route - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox