Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02 2013, 10:49

Its the same just modded because of the location does dice rolling a little different so what ever you experienced here will be on the new location and you don't have to be restarted or anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02 2013, 14:15

Alright then. Well if we're gonna do this thang lets do it.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02 2013, 16:11

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03 2013, 07:01

Something say sir Heise?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03 2013, 07:44

He could be typing in the blind peoples language....brail is it?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05 2013, 16:14

Meh... well if anything its your post
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06 2013, 08:50

Soon after hearing a loud annoying voice echo through-out the home. The beast slowly began moving underground like a shark found within the blue sea. The sand's color turned brighter as two sharp glaring eyes turned their attention to a human. Having its voice echo through the area. The first tailed beast had begun to speak.
"A human...here...what is you want you arrogant fool. Can you not see I'm at peace with the way life is for me now."
The beast's attention seemed lacking in having a true conversation within the human. Only to stay underground with its eyes still beaming over at the person.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07 2013, 08:44

Hayabusa stood his ground as the desert began to rumble. He put his hand behind his back, touching on his baskets that were strapped, pouring chakra into them in preparation for absolutely anything. He slightly bowed, in a form of mutual respect and equality.
“Sir… if I could call you by your name, I would. But, the scroll of the Tailed Beasts have absolutely no tell of your real name. You say you have lived in peace… well I have living in agony my entire life. And this is all because of you. And, here I stand, in front of you, pledging my allegiance and forgiveness. I have grown what will soon be the next major country slightly North of here. Beast Country… Lydeck Hayabusa is my name. Now… you may, as you say, be in peace here now. But, something is going on out there… something is beginning to happen again. And, soon, you will not be left in peace. You will be hunted as throughout history, and eventually capture. Unless…” he took a brief pause.
“Unless you take refuge in my Country. CITIZEN,PROTECTOR,PROTECTED, and MEMBER of the Gesshoku Village. We can grow and co-exist in this world together. As long as it is in our power, we will go to WAR to keep you from being captured and sealed against your will. And if you pledge allegiance, we will even go to war if we should fail to protect. Our Country stems right off of the desert, so you need not leave your element to be eye distance from the village gate towers.” Hayabusa reached in his pouch and pulled out a blood contract. “As a part of this allegiance, I need you to sign this blood contract, to be summoned in time of desperate need. And, I would like to have the greatest Sand User of all time… train me in the use of Sand, which I will eventually unlock somehow.” He put it away. “What do you say?”
[332|614]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09 2013, 10:01

Watching as something the young man was speaking to him about how living in peace was causing the person harm. The beast could only release an echo of laughter. Soon before that was done the beast sank back into the sand still having the laughing echo in the canyon within the home of the beast. "You need not know of my real name fool. And, with that being said I have no ordeal to join the likes of you nor become a part of the human world again. My peace is my own, what I control what I wield and what I want is all I my own without the help of a human. Foolish words mean nothing to me but maybe the "others." Sinking deeper into the sand the voice echos, "I'll never join your country nor join the humans again. Your power is something I've seen before but lacks what is needed to control anything in this world. Faith decides the final act..." The voice finally vanishes leaving nothing but the empty sands of where the beast was last seen.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10 2013, 17:21

Hayabusa stood there, slightly irritated in his inner being, but did not show it.
“Please… don’t pass up this offer…” he began to yell. As the beast began to go away, Hayabusa’s head cocked to the side as if have been hit with a rock.
‘Let me…’ the dark voice in his head said.
“No… this is mine and mine alone…” he said out loud.
‘At least utilize my abilities…’ it bargained. Hayabusa sighed as his eyes closed.
“Very well…” he said, as his eyes slowly opened to that of the Fully Awakened Sharingan. “I have a plan…” Hayabusa looked into his masks eye glass to see the chakra reading on that of the beast. With his Sharingan, he locked on to it and began to walk in the same direction as the beast’s lair.
“Beast… I will be a bother… and I’m not leaving here empty handed. I will have what I want. Be it by force or by respect. I’d prefer not to start this off as negative as it can be. The truth of the matter is you’re afraid of death… and you’re also the weakest beast there is. And still, I humble myself to be both your student and equal.” As the distance between them began to get further, Hayabusa took off his pure white cloak to reveal his white Shinobi clothing with the Gesshoku sign on the back. A run had begun…
“Make your decision now…”
[241|855]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26 2013, 19:41

Echoing his voice from under the sand the beast roared only to have a small laughter coming out. The beast only to rise from the sand glancing downward at the small figure of a man. "Listen human...you cannot even control me I've allowed myself to be free once more as humans have left the beasts alone and we have agreed to live in peace. Now I've been told of the land being off limits to other shinobi so why...do you insist on coming at me for this how must I say pointless offer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next